Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Believe me as I am typing these words my eyes are filled with tears. This update is excellent heart touching beyond words. It's not about arnav saving khushi but the nani and Arnav conversation and arnav asking nani to give his mother's kangan shows his love and helplessness . This update is very very heart touching. Awesome . Hats off Sandhya.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my god ..they both love each others...he want to give her his mothers kangans...but still won't commit himself...and now hurt himself to save her ...sun rahe ho na tum sandhya...ro rehe hum...please do something to put some sense in his thick skull..
afshanbabar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My heart was In my throat while reading. I was expecting a face off but u always surprise me. A job very well done , again, as usual. They needed this to realize their feelings. Just a push, a shove in their case, in the right direction. Love you.   Am
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it! Arnav saved khushi
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Go, get your favourite girl".. Yeah Arnav.. go get your Khushi, we are rooting for you.😃 They parted during an accident that altered the course of their lives. One went on to pick on pieces of her life with steadfast determination and the other ridden with guilt retreated further away from everyone. Years later when they meet, another accident, another life altering moment?? What realizations will this bring, not just for them but others too? Ana needs to be shown the mirror now. Her being at the side of Khushi at the end and not with Arnav, who clearly is far more hurt than her, makes me want to lash out at her. Not putting down her love for Khushi, but putting myself in her position, I would probably stop breathing and die on seeing my brother lying bloodied on the road. Not that I see Arnav as a brother.. No way.. ðŸ˜†.  Glad that NK being her fiance is not a ruse . I wouldn't have liked her to be deceiving. Though we know that both Arnav-Khushi are going to be together at the end but I love the journey that they are taking to reach there. Love your capabilities as a writer. This is the only Arnav-Khushi for whom my loyalties have been balanced and I love them both equally. 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely update Sandhya.

What a magnetic attraction the Raizada's and their loved ones have for accidents, bitter feelings and repentance! Tut tut!  

Even after all that has happened, Arnav feels Khushi has to be the one who gets his mother's Kangans making Nani aware the direction of the wind blowing and still helpless!

Now both Arnav and Khushi are injured...

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sandhya...
What an update...went thru sooo many emotions... The explanation Khishi gave her friends was sooo much her in all ways...they she planned to lead her life when there was no Arnav Singh Raizada in her life... As much as she wanted to fall back on that path post her heartbreak... There is still soo much pain n hurt n tears in her eyes...

Now what else ru planning Sandhya Dear...  The pause Khushi's thoughts took after seeing Arnav carry Alia on his shoulder with an If only...so is there a not her shocking Twist Awaiting us...?

Now ... I also Dint know u were such A FAN OF ACCIDENTS IN THIS STORY... Or is it ur way of doing JUSTICE... AS WHAT SEPERATED THEM SHOULD ONLY GET THEM TOGETHER...?

One Last thing Sandhya... It's AGAIN ABOUT THE PROLOGUE...who is the woman n who is the Baby...?
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The bond of love is too strong to be broken by distance n ignorance...these two are soulmates...I hope Arnav gets well...amazing update...two people still in love with one another...but so far from accepting...amazing...can't wait to read more...loved it!!! :)
lolitha81 thumbnail
What a great update.you never disappointed me to surprise with the twists and turns.

savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my... accident... 
both needed a jolt  and this one is sure to get them