WU - 7th Apr 2014 - Scared Parmeet in boat; realizes Maya is Bani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Maan house
Rajji is very excited about the picnic and repeats for our sake how they are not going for enjoyment but to take Bani's revenge. Sohum agrees.

They are about to leave when BalRa come looking excited about getting a break.. Rajji tells them they can't come as then there won't be anyone to look after Simran. ** So on Baisakhi our Sohum is jobless as usual while Angad is missing** Anyway Kukki is also left behind. BalRa look dejected at the news and after others go to see off SoJi, they cry over their plight ** Supposed comedy.. As if BalRa type of people are dumb and meek.. This is just going the Parmeet way**

Bhullar house
Bani and Manpreet tell the others about going out   for Baisakhi and Gagan is very excited. They say the place is a secret and Manpreet says it is a very good idea/place **If they land up going to that place where Bani drowned, I have no idea why Mummyji finds the idea the best**

Bani tries to wake up Parmeet but is unable to. Mummyji tells her to let him be as he needs sleep. Bani gets the evil spirit in her and starts lying her head off while pretending to be a saintly bahu.. But Mummyji is firm and decides to stay behind with Parmeet. On the other hand, Guggi tries to wake up Parmeet and succeeds. Bani hears and tells Mummyji that he is awake. She goes in and again irritates him to get up. He tells her that he is not in a condition to go anywhere. She puts it into his head that Mummyji planned everything  and if he doesn't come he will be alone n the house. Pji remembers Bani's ghost and decides to get up..

As they all step out. some dancers come and dance for Baisakhi.. Everyone is happy. Soji also arrive. As the dancers leave, one women wishes Pji and tells him only 2 hours are left. Rajj in typical side-actress role gives that approving look and Bani gives her a patronising glance 

Car reaches the picnic spot. Everyone gets down looking excited. Parmeet is asleep and Bani stays back to wake him up. He is the only one who has a memory about their previous visit to the same place and is shocked.This gives Bani an opportunity to give a self-congratulatory smile.. He asks Mummyji why they came there again and Mummyji who seems to have had no idea of how  or where Bani 'died' says it is a peaceful place and assures him no one will take him to the river/lake as they know he is scared of water.. He tells that he is more worried for Bani as this is where the accident took place. Mummyji is shocked to hear that and asks then why Bani suggested this place. But Bani cuts in. 

Everyone starts playing.. Guggi starts a song indicating the 13th.. Parmeet has flashbacks and gets stressed out. Bani breaks away from the group and scolds Parmeet for not enjoying. He says he can't as he can't forget how Bani died. Bani encourages him to tell what happened that day. He recounts how he took Bani to the boat and these two retrace the path. Coincidentally boat 13 is back in operation and he points to that. Bani drags him into the boat promising a scared Pji that she will be there.. She puts ahim in the boat and does exactly what he did to her. As expected, flashback with scene reversed and some dubious music in the background.. Bani does a count down while Pji like a fool stands there while she counts 13 and lets the boat adrift.. He calls to her to stop the boat while all she can hear is herself calling out the other time**anyway you get the drift*** Pji's brain starts working and he wonders how Maya knew what all he did to Bani and concludes that Maya is Bani

Precap:  Pji on the boat and Bani ashore talk on the mobile. Bani says she did all this so that he will also feel all that she had undergone.. She tells him to confess and he does that after which he falls overboard while Bani looks on..

Edited by BullsEye777 - 10 years ago
And don't ask me where the lifeguards were. Or why the port was empty like last time.. Oh wait.. Sohum must have bribed the guy there like Pji did last time but showing him would have meant taking focus away from Bani's grand day  
Thanx for the update...really appreciate u for this update..
Torture episode it seems... 
Glad with my decision to skip watching the epi😃
Originally posted by nami9j

Thanx for the update...really appreciate u for this update..
Torture episode it seems... 
Glad with my decision to skip watching the epi😃

If I were not updating, I would have gladly skipped as well