_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys this is a totally random post for the sake of activity...

quite straight forward, if you were in Adis situation right now, what would you do????

I would tell Pankhuri straight away but keep it a secret that she knows. and then devise some plan to trick him into maybe thinking he is winning when he's not. Maybe he could use Pankhuri to trick Vikram...who knows...

what would you do?????

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE URGENTLY NEED AN INCREASE IN ACTIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I will tell Anu mama and rubel ..after all they are dad and brother ..
ofaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would just keep my sister at my house :p
MissMystery thumbnail
I think everyone has the right to know! So if i were in Adi's shoes, i would let everyone know  -  Pankhuri, Anuj Mama, Sheila Mami, Mom, Dad, Preeti Maasi, Sameer, Rubel, Payal and Aneesha Nani. 

Perharps they would be able to suggest ways to handle and solve the problem. But most importantly, i will reassure Sheila Mami that nothing will go wrong because as Kaira's Mom, she is likely to get extra worried. As a family, this problem will be solved much faster than just handling it myself
Edited by Jezmine - 10 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would just expose vikram and keep kaira in DM
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I will just let everyone know about it, or maybe the people who won't make a big fuss about it and make a plan to expose Vikram immediately!

Nice post Nisha! 
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would just tell Vikram to stop black mailing me about Kaira and her love for Varun.  Coz,  even if he forces Varun to get divorced wd Kaira, he wasn't going to get the 200 crores. So there was no use of black mailing me, in fact, if anythiny I would have threatened him of exposing him in front of every1.
Edited by tragedy - 10 years ago