BIN TERE- RaHi OS[Updated pg 1...12]Updated chapter 19 Pg 12 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Part 9

These are the parts from where slowly I'd be coming to the original story. Hope you will enjoy these as these were the kind of scenes I would have liked to watch but hamaare CV toh Oscar deserving candidates hai toh .. Never Mind

RV ran his arm absentmindedly on that picture. A smile crept along his face. He had been into relationships before but it was never like this one. It was magical. He always wanted to be around her, touch her, see those chocolate eyes melt with every smile.

He sighed, irony striking him hard. There was once when Panchi would trail him everywhere. Everywhere!! Except the bathrooms and now he would not leave her.Wherever she'd go RV's eyes would follow. He couldn't imagine an hour without her.

He walked to one corner of the wall looking at his least favorite pictures. His jaws hardened.

It was a group photo. The very last one they had clicked before Panchi left for UK to pursue her post graduation. RV was miserable. He didn't want to let go off her.

When the news broke to him about her UK business he kept stalking her. He wouldn't even let her talk to Kiya, her second best friend.

"Nonu! . Nonuuu!!!"  Panchi said trying to free her arm from RV "Main Kiya se kuch zaroori baat kar rahi thi" she said finally she pulled free from him.

"Moti  dekh, tune agar zyaada shor kiya na toh main tujhe kidnap kaar loonga", RV said putting up his best, meanest and the angriest look that always scared her the most.

She looked at him nervously. She pulled her puppy face. Her eyes becoming large black orbs of maddening innocence. For one crazy second he wanted to pull her into a kiss, but restrained himself he saw Jaitely sir having a public date in the canteen with Maya Ma'am. If RV would have kissed Panchi in the canteen, Jaitely sir would have given them another expulsion letter two days prior to their graduation and threaten them to a "Buddy Project Phase 2". He shook his head to bring the current problem into light.

"Moti! Do you trust me or not?" He asked her trying to speak in a low voice

"NO!" she squeaked rubbing her wrist.

"Good", he said. He ushered her into the car into the sunny streets of Mumbai. As long as RV could remember, Panchi kept throwing nervous glances at RV. RV knew what she was thinking.

"Moti, don't worry. I am not going to make out with you till you are ready for it", he said earnestly. It was true, he wanted it to be a very special moment. It would be that moment when he'd completely be hers and she would be his. "Main to shaadi main believe karta hoon! Which implies ke main sirf apne biwi ke saath sona pasand karonga apni girlfriend ke saath nahi" he said smiling.

"Toh kya hum mandir jaa rahe hain?" her eyes widening with fear.

"What?" RV laughed "Moti, I must say, friend se best friend, best friend se boyfriend ban gaya hoon par aaj bhi tu mujh pe trust nahi karti hai na ?" he said looking at her. "I am very upset", He said looking away from her looking thoroughly disgruntled.

RV thought about his stupidity. How can a person just switch from a laugh to a tone of haughtyness. He knew Panchi would not buy that tone but he also knew very well that she was nervous and would buy anything at the moment.

Panchi pouted realizing her mistake. She placed her hand gently on RV's shoulder. An electric frenzy ran through his body from where she touched. RV tried his best to keep his face straight trying to ignore the Goosebumps that sprouted when she touched.   

"Err Nonu", she said craning her neck slightly to meet his eyes "I am sorry" she said in tone that was rich with guilt.

RV shrugged hard so that her hand would slip from his shoulder and lie limply on her laps. Her face fell instantly.

He loved to tease her.  He was enjoying her discomfort.

"Nonu! " She said imploringly "Please mujhe maaf kardo. You know how I am" she said as if she made a discovery.

"NO" RV said bluntly

"NO?" she asked.

RV shook his head determinedly.

"Fine" she said throwing up her arms in frustration and then what she did was blow up her cheeks. She shut her eyes and blew her cheeks even more.

"What are you doing?" RV asked knowing perfectly what she was doing. She was blowing her cheeks dangerously to the exploding point.

"Moti you are freaking me out" RV said concerned that was true. Her skin turned into the color of a prune. She squinted clearly the oxygen in her lungs had timed out.

RV knew he had to act fast. "Ok! Ok! I forgive you. Happy"

Panchi  gasped releasing all the air that she had stuffed in her mouth.

"Thank you!" she panted smiling. RV caught her saying something like "always works"

RV was looking at her lovingly. She too looked at him affectionately; she reached out to him and gave him a very short kiss on his lips. RV was taken aback. She surprised him; all the time. She was not the kind of girlfriends who'd mollycoddle their boyfriends or sit and lecture them about " Looking at another girl whose not your girlfriend is immoral", or keep calling their boyfriends every hour just to ask "Aaj main tumhare khayaalon mein ktini baar aayi". She was a sane person and an insane girlfriend. She gave RV all the space he needed. She never suspected him for anything. That made RV stare less or none at all to any other girl in the vicinity than Panchi. He would get nervous while making  point in front of her which he never felt in his entire life with another girl. Maybe that's what love was. It always prevented you from doing or saying anything that made you look stupid in front of your partner.

"Nonu" she said in a seductive voice.

"Hmm" RV said still in shock but a pleasant one.

"Mind if you'd keep your eyes on the road" she finished a mischievous smile still playing on her face.

RV did as he was told. He was never told to do a lot of things by Panchi. The air in the car lightened.

After what seemed to be 5 more minutes, RV slammed the brakes. His car skidded to a halt. Panchi looked from the window and then back to RV.

"Why are we here at your place?" she asked pointing her thumb to The Shergil Mansion'

It was RV turn now. He bent close to her ear and breathed softly,

"YOU WILL KNOW SOON MY LOVE!"

I wish Kunal comes back asap. 
Originally posted by aishwarya2905

I wish Kunal comes back asap. 

he is back dear😳
Lopa posted his pic on fb
I feeling so RaHilicious after reading this part
such a cute and adorable update
Me loving it
teasing between nonu and moti is read to read
Love that don't u trust me thing
the way Panchi said NO and RV said Good
too cute

My RV is the best
and you descried his feelings perfectly
can't wait to read more
so plz continue soon
Take care

Geet
Aishwarya...loved it yaar...u are giving all that I wanted to see on the show but yea our oscar n golden globe deserving cvs either care two hoots f what the audience want or are too dumb to knowbwhat we want...anyway wont talk about them me tends to get hyper...
Ranveer totally miserable n stalking...awieee he looks the best desperate n then the way he literally scaring her to kidnap her away s osm.. n then that car nit is hilarious...moti all scared n assuming things n then making Ranveer forgive her n that swift kiss is really well done...so rahi... the rahi that we knew yet never got..
Loved the end...all excited to know what awaits panchi n us..
Okiee m all waiting for the original story to start...wanna know what's up with moti n why is Ranveer staring at pictures...
Loving it all btw...
Thanks...

Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sneha02

Aishwarya...loved it yaar...u are giving all that I wanted to see on the show but yea our oscar n golden globe deserving cvs either care two hoots f what the audience want or are too dumb to knowbwhat we want...anyway wont talk about them me tends to get hyper...
Ranveer totally miserable n stalking...awieee he looks the best desperate n then the way he literally scaring her to kidnap her away s osm.. n then that car nit is hilarious...moti all scared n assuming things n then making Ranveer forgive her n that swift kiss is really well done...so rahi... the rahi that we knew yet never got..
Loved the end...all excited to know what awaits panchi n us..
Okiee m all waiting for the original story to start...wanna know what's up with moti n why is Ranveer staring at pictures...
Loving it all btw...
Thanks...

O Thank god !
You are the very first person to ask me that. 
All I can tell you is that part 11 would mark the beginning of the story!
Patience is the virtue!

Regards
Aishwarya

Originally posted by sweetdesire

he is back dear😳
Lopa posted his pic on fb
kunal is back!!??

PART 10

this part is the last part of what we know and henceforth my story would shape post PAnchi's return. Part 11 as I promised would tell why RV is staring at these pictures. Hope you people enjoy this part.

RV held Panchi's hand in her and took her to his house. Panchi kept quite all the time, but patience left her side the moment the crossed the threshold.

"Nonu, tum jaise Ruku baby ko introspection trip ke liye le kea aye the vaisa to kuch nahi hai na?" she asked frowning.

"Nahi toh!" RV said playing with her fingers. "Moti , tu mujhe mujhse bhi achchi tarah se jaanti hai to introspection trip kyun?"

Panchi tossed her hair behind. This meant that she was left with nothing to question him.

He placed his hands on her shoulder.

"Moti, tujhe pata na ki this house is not something that I look upto in the entire day. That's because this place haunts me of my dead family", RV said looking up at a box that the whole world would call a house. Panchi's eyes softened at these words but the shoulders stiffened.

"You know how I made it this far in this place without cracking up?" questioned RV.

Panchi thought for a while and then shrugged.

"That's because of you" he said caressing her face with his eyes. "You gave me a reason to live Panchi. A reason to look forward to a day that always had something to do with you and me. Strange as it seems but I never realized this before I fell in love with you. That's probably because I took you for granted."

RV' s voice shook at these words

"Panchi, I am a lunatic. I've always lived all alone but alone only in this house. But when I'd be out, my world world encircle around you, you taking care of me, asking me for lunch and feeding me so that I'd never eat junk. My day started with you and ended up with you. "He felt his face wet, he could have been crying but that was what he wanted to show her .The pain she was causing him.

"I cannot live without you" he yelled. His own voice surprised him "I won't let you go anywhere!" he yelled two octaves higher than before. "Panchi you filled this vessel with a soul" he said pointing to his body. "You taught me the true meaning of The Buddy Project'", Panchi's eyes were swimming in tears as he realized he was shaking her very badly.

RV had never realized the true meaning of The Buddy Project'. Like the other buddies he thought of a contract that only meant to improve RV from a snob to an understanding gentleman. His views were absolute about it until Panchi left for Delhi. He never in his life had imagined another person hurting her.

He craved for her return only to her happy and lively. But when she did she was not the same. He knew he was up to the job.  He wanted to see her happy. That was to say keeping his buddy happy was his responsibility a project...'The Buddy Project'. When she dumped Avi she found her lost happiness and even RV found his happiness too. It was then he realized what Jaitely sir meant when he said The Buddy Project'.

A person when sets foot on this planet, his life belongs to someone else. A mother, parents, buddies, spouse, children etc. A person like himself who thought that my life belongs to me and I am the sole ruler' was proved to be nothing but an idiot.

He knew Panchi had deciphered the true meaning out of it. She stood by him even when he disinherited her. He dreaded about what would happen if she'd go.

He never realized he had fallen like a heap on the floor. Panchi was on her knees. She sobbed, her eyes were red.

"I need you" he said still crying. He took her face in her hands and kissed every bit of her face. "I'll die without you" he said letting go off her as she placed her hand instinctively on his mouth.

"Don't" she choked . "Please Nonu, don't make this so difficult for me" she said as she wiped RV's face.

RV sat upright and looked into her eyes "Don't go then please!" he begged hoping for some impact on her.

"I am going for 3 years and that's it. I'll be back before you can say Panchi", she said putting up a smile that was not quite hers.

RV pushed  her hands away. "Don't" he said rudely. Very Rudely.

Panchi looked at him "Nonu..."

"3 years and that's it!" RV said very coldly "How simple, isn't it Panchi" he said getting up to his feet and looking at her with a frozen solitude.  "FYI Miss Panchi  Rastogi it's just 3 years for you but for me its 1,096 days, 26,304 hours, 15,78,240 minutes and 94,64,400 seconds" RV said dramatically. He had been calculating this ever since her UK thingy was just a prank. He could have given anything to let this news remain a prank.

"Nonu, is that what you have learned from the Buddy Project?" Panchi said in disgust

"What do you mean by that?" RV asked, her words took a little while to settle "Does "The Buddy Project" true sense of the word apply to me only? Why can't you do a little of the understanding? Why can't you for once see the longing I have for you?  Will for once think about spending some time with me?" RV said. This time he was surprised at his own outbursts.

"I will!" she said sardonically at least that what RV thought she was doing. "Mr Ranveer Shergill..." she had a frown that made RV think he could befriend Banga "You think this is easy for me. Going away and staying into an entirely different continent" she waved her hand to give the impression of another continent. "Well let me explain how easy it'll be for me and how difficult it is going to be for you!"  she said pointing threateningly at him.

"You stay into a cozy nest of a house enjoying pizzas and cold drinks over a football match while I stay in with another room mate in a hostel that can never be my home." She was ticking the points on her fingers.

She raised her second finger and began "You eat what you desire, sleep when you want to, do whatever you wish like but I am doomed to do things the British way. Have shepherds' pie till I start bleeting . Get up at 8 and finish college till 5 and then if time permits do some assignments... pretty sorted I am I must say" Panchi gave a hysterical laugh.

"You stay with your buddies...with our buddies while I have no one out there to look after me. O man you should be stressed about that you know" Panchi was now shaking with rage.

"You sit and worry about each of those...those 94,00,000 seconds, the time in which I wouldn't be a part of my life while I..." she indicated to her chest "...I plan 1892160000 seconds, 31536000 minutes, 525600 hours and 21900 days." Panchi finished looking madder than ever.

RV's tried to calculate what she was saying but his brain hurt so he gave up thinking

"What got a blood blot in the brain calculating?" Panchi said as if she read his mind.

"You calculated the three years I wouldn't be with you but I calculated the 60 years I'd be with you. That's to say I have planned 60 years of being together in a relationship or maybe married or being the proud parents of three kids and till death" she finished raising her eyebrows. "I am so sorry to admit this but like always you could never work the true meaning of The Buddy Project' I did ...loser" Panchi made a big L with her thumb and a fore finger.

RV stood there stiff as a board. It suddenly dawned upon him that he could never love her the way Panchi loved him. She was always a 100 steps ahead of him and he was the one who kept complaining of her unromantic nature. He was actually stomping hard on the castle she had made of her dreams. He would stop her to just fulfill his needs. But then what about her needs her dreams her aspirations. He looked at her apparently at the loss of words

She looked at him with her chocolate eyes penetrating deep into his beady ones. Why was he the one who always underestimated her? Why couldn't he foresee what she did?

Panchi took both his hand in his, tears still staining her face "You know you have just fallen in love with me... now" Panchi said in a very soft and a wet voice "But I have been in love with you ever since I set my eyes on you. I hated to come to school, I was scared of all the taunts I'd face because of my weight but I did come, not because had too but because I got to see you ." She smiled griping his hands even more tightly. "You were the reason for me to look forward to an abysmal day. DO you have the slightest idea what you meant to me all my life? " she said smiling in between her tears "You are my life! Do you know why I kept dodging the question as to why I jumped in front of the car that meant to kill you?" Panchi asked wiping her tears on the back of her sleeve.

RV nodded. He would always get and unsatisfactory answers like "Aise hi!" and "Kya farak padta hai" and all that.

"...because you loved me then!" RV tried to keep his voice calm trying to find the answer in her expressions..

"True.." Panchi said her voice getting clearer "But when I came to save you, I didn't do that out of the feeling of sacrifice. Sacrifice is not done by selfish people and I am selfish" she said pressing his hand a little to harder "VERY SELFISH".

It took RV a little too long to comprehend what she just said.

"I have never imagined a world without you Nonu" she continued reading his expression "I knew that car would take you far away from me...And I couldn't let that happen. I was not ready to lose you for some wretched soul like Ayesha. I was ready to face the consequence. Whatever would happen to me, I'd accept it but never in my worst nightmares would I dream a dream that didn't have you in it".

RV scrutinized her for a while... "What if something happens to me in the meanwhile?" he said frowning clearly hoping for fear to spread across her face.

Panchi looked at him and smiled and this time to RV's surprise, her smile touched her eyes.

"Oh! I know you wouldn't hurt yourself" she said her voice ringing with the joy of RV's loss.

"Why not? You don't want to test me with that! You know how accident prone I am." RV said trying to scare the wits out of her "What if I am driving one day to home but never reach home..."

But before RV could finish Panchi placed a hand on his heart and closed her eyes. It was as if she was meditating. She was seeing something that RV was unable to see. Color flushed on her face, her hand warm against his chest.

She finally opened her eyes... the sunlight fell on her face flirting with the color of her eyes.

"You know..."she said inching closer to him "this thing that beats in you is... mine."

RV thought she had lost it. Of course every bit of him belonged to her... why just talk about the heart.

"Why is it that I bleed but tears well into your eyes?" she asked coming even closer to him "Why is it that you fall into the swamp and my heart leaps out of my chest? Why is it that my problems bother you more than me? Why does my smile make you smile?" she said coming close enough to rest a very small part of her head right under his chin. "That because you and I are tied by a bond in which we are doomed to protect each other's heart for life." She raised her head and kissed his chin. RV placed a hand on her back and pulled her into a very tight hug.

"So if in any case you think about hurting yourself, then it would be the end of me before..." but before she could finish RV's hand flew reflexively to her lips... RV shook his head.

"No! no ...oh No!!" he said holding her face in her hand..."I promise... When you'd come back..."he never even realized when he had come to terms with that "you wont find a cells difference in me..." he kissed her frantically all over the face..."You just wait here now" he said and without even giving her a backward glance.. He sped upstairs...

After two minutes he came back. Panchi was standing there looking at him. She raised her eyebrows.

RV smiled at her and gently took her hand "Come" he said

Panchi without any questions followed suit. RV came to halt in front of his parents picture. Panchi frowned.

"Are you ok?" She asked placing her free hand on his shoulders. RV nodded and smiled. He was bursting to say this but though it was customary to not to shout on your girlfriend at this moment.

"Ahem Ahem" he cleared his throat butterflies swarming dangerously to his Adams apple.

"Miss Panchi Rastogi..." RV said his voice softer than linen "I Ranveer Shergill would like to confess right in the presence of my parents watchful souls that I had loved you like the angels loved heaven, the rose loved their scent, the skies that love their depths, the oyster loved their pearls. I will continue to love all my life ,till my last breath and even after death. If death meets me to separate you from me, I'd reincarnate only to find you to be my soul mate again."RV said all of this without even preparing for it.

He went down on his knees, Panchi's knees buckled at the sight of him "Do you, Panchi Rastogi, take me to be your "to be" husband for now and vow to take the oaths of marriage at your return? Will you like to spend the rest of eternity with me?"   RV said his heart waiting for that one word.

Panchi's eyes were a pool of tears but they were happy ones.

"Yes" she said

RV closed his eyes. He was the happiest man on earth. His breathing had ceased. For a moment he thought he had sprouted wings and was ready to take the flight He extracted a small velvet box out of his pocket. He gently pulled the lid to reveal it content inside. Panchi gasped. In the middle of the box, cuddled in soft satin sat an ornate solitaire ring. A big rock that winked at the pair was surrounded by a line of smaller diamonds on the either side of the diamond that was secured by a band of platinum.

RV pulled out the ring and held it for Panchi but she pulled her hand away. She looked at the picture and then to the ring that RV held... RV was shocked already.

"I can't wear that" Panchi said getting away from him.

"Why?"RV croaked hoping that she was joking.

"It belongs to your mum. I can't take that." Panchi said as she ran out of space and stood frozen, her back touching the wall.

RV smiled.

"She left it in my possession only for me to give it to the person who was worth it", RV said "I've had thousands of girlfriends but not for one did I think they deserved this ring. But you do Panchi, This ring bears my parents love and their emotions in it. My mom prized this ring not because of its beauty but because of its serenity. She said "If love was beautiful then it must surely look like this". I know my love is beautiful but she is much more beautiful than this ring." RV took her hand Panchi did not protest this time.

RV looked at the picture of his parents and said out aloud "Ma and Dad, I'd like you to bestow your blessings on me and Panchi as Panchi will here after take care of me as a part of the Shergill family. As my wife after three years of her education.I don't think you'd ever get a better match for me than her Ma" RV said

He looked at Panchi who looked at him with all the love she had for him. RV slipped the finger in her finger where it would rest peacefully forever. The ring had finally found a haven.

Panchi smiled at it. RV pulled her close to him and kissed her. Panchi too kissed him back. RV had never kissed her like this before. She was heaven. He knew she'd part momentarily from him only to be with him forever. RV felt each and every bit of her body. His hand slipping on her back and he lifted her off her feet and swayed on the spot still not breaking their kiss.After what seemed like hours they both pulled themselves away blushing and out of breath.

She placed a hand on his face a smile etched on her face and yelled to the empty house

"I AM ENGAGED"she laughed her laugh tinkling all over the place.

RV could have sworn he had seen a smile spread a mile on his Parents face.

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 9 years ago
Aishwarya can I say that m scared after this more than perfect chapter...what was this...omg...like seriously... everything is so damn perfect but whats gonna happen after moti's return...why will Ranveer stare at her pics...hua kya inn dono ke beech...?? Yea me over reacts at times..but m waiting for the story to begin...
This chapter is epic...the way nonu tries his best to make moti stay back only to be convinced that its a mere pause in their eternal relationship is touching...me loved the way nonu moved from being tearful hurt rude n then finally getting panchi's stance...yea she is gonna face separation too.. but the way she makes Ranveer see her pov is brilliant...3 years is what Ranveer thinks of while she already envisions her entire future with him...thats my moti... the one the show didn't give...though Ranveer's feelings were still given a passing reference moti's were entirely ignored... anyway...after this emotional outpour what u gave was so freaking pristine... the way he declares the oath of eternity n then the ring he gives her... my RaHi... how good would this scene look on pal... ufff... n the way panchi declares herself engaged... woww... me in heaven yea...
Okie me loved it all till here...eager n anxious for your story to start... thanks a ton for this work...truly...
Originally posted by sneha02

Aishwarya can I say that m scared after this more than perfect chapter...what was this...omg...like seriously... everything is so damn perfect but whats gonna happen after moti's return...why will Ranveer stare at her pics...hua kya inn dono ke beech...?? Yea me over reacts at times..but m waiting for the story to begin...
This chapter is epic...the way nonu tries his best to make moti stay back only to be convinced that its a mere pause in their eternal relationship is touching...me loved the way nonu moved from being tearful hurt rude n then finally getting panchi's stance...yea she is gonna face separation too.. but the way she makes Ranveer see her pov is brilliant...3 years is what Ranveer thinks of while she already envisions her entire future with him...thats my moti... the one the show didn't give...though Ranveer's feelings were still given a passing reference moti's were entirely ignored... anyway...after this emotional outpour what u gave was so freaking pristine... the way he declares the oath of eternity n then the ring he gives her... my RaHi... how good would this scene look on pal... ufff... n the way panchi declares herself engaged... woww... me in heaven yea...
Okie me loved it all till here...eager n anxious for your story to start... thanks a ton for this work...truly...

Awww! That's so sweet of you. ðŸ¤—
I promise to upload part 11 by tonite or max tomorrow afternoon. 
😊
Regards
Aishwarya