Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillysweet34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my flash player is not updated so i can't see the video but i see that tag line - the shocking truth be reveled...in this which truth they are tailking...please tell
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... im soo damn eager...
tfs dear... :)
Hydqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shocking truth about gauri's kidnap and , police arrives right on time to rescue gauri and arrests prem and neetuπŸ˜†
Hcreations123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulruch

my flash player is not updated so i can't see the video but i see that tag line - the shocking truth be reveled...in this which truth they are tailking...please tell

The main one was that...in the upcoming episodes we will get to see some romantic moments between Raghav and Kalpana!  
pilli2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've come to notice that everything that is said on TellyBuzz is not true... maybe the CVs change their mind at the last moment??  The last one they said that Paakhi would get hurt saving Raghav's mom.  That never happened.. unless they predict weeks out???
Ashish91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs i cant wait i m so eager to see epi 
oh god when da time comes 7.00
Hcreations123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilli2000

I've come to notice that everything that is said on TellyBuzz is not true... maybe the CVs change their mind at the last moment??  The last one they said that Paakhi would get hurt saving Raghav's mom.  That never happened.. unless they predict weeks out???

Exactly what I was thinking but I am not too sure. It can be true. The main reason is that we need to promote the show and they are doing that for us! If you know what I means? :)
Hcreations123 thumbnail
UPDATE: 
Another news regarding EMA. Its not really a news but more like yesterday's precap. BTW, I don't know if all these news are true so don't blame me for anything! ...lol Sometimes they are true but sometimes they are not! But I guess they are promoting the show for us which is a good thing! Anyways Let me know if you guys want me to keep posting the links... because we need many people to watch the show as you'll know that Zeetv is not promoting the show at all!

The link is here: Comment, like and Sub!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBL_L8DVZKM
KLDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HafsaArjuhi

The main one was that - In the upcoming episodes we will get to see some romantic moments between Raghav and Kalpana! πŸ˜ƒ

Finally - our prayers are being answered. Hallelujah πŸ‘πŸ‘
pilli2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HafsaArjuhi

Exactly what I was thinking but I am not too sure. It can be true. The main reason is that we need to promote the show and they are doing that for us! If you know what I means? :)

I know exactly what you mean.  πŸ˜Š