Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Farnaz Shetty's Dialogue Delivery??? DT note pg 9 - Page 7

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Farnaz was really good at playing a bubbly Gunjan and as a vamp. But lately her dialogue delivery has been a little off because she speaks too slowly.

Khaleesi, the problem is that Farnaz and Shivin don't have great offscreen chemistry which translates onscreen as well because it shows that the spark between Ranjan is lacking.Edited by ._Pari_. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well
she has given some awsm scenes in past.
n now doing ok ok not the best.even her scene after she was savd frm the hand of that visa man was too OTT.
still i wont say she z poorest.
among all the 4 only vishal z giving his best n he z perfect for the role.
coming to shivin look wise he z best.he has a killer expressive eyes.i love his silent gestures but his dlg delivery is worst.he needs to polish his acting skill more n he still has not mingled with the charecter he z playing but he has improvd lil bit.
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shivani_4u

Digangana, Shivin n Vishal...evryone is jst perfect in their roles...love each and every dialogue n expression of these actors in the show..bt Farnaz is nt giving her 100%...i dnt knw if this is her first show..bt m nt liking her acting...specially the dialogue delivery🥱🥱...Farnaz luks ok on screen with colorful attires and shiny hair bt she needs 2 improve her acting😊...Shivin is a wonderful actor with very expressive eyes and gud luks so Farnaz you have to work vry hard to create that magic on the screen with Shivin..😳Nowadays i love watching Ranjan scenes coz of Shivin only...👏👏He is doing an awesome job as chot khaya hua lover bt i can't say the same thing abt u Farnaz...Ur dialogue delivery n body lang, both r nt up to the mark..😕😕Plz Farnaz kuch kro...Shivin k sare efforts bekar ho rhe h😉...No offence to Farnaz fans, bt Farnaz u r the reason why Ranjan jodi has become the second fav among the audience after Veeba...n evryone knws the real reason behind the popularity of Veeba i.e. Vishal..🥳Nw wht can i say abt this guy..he is jst awesome as Baldev..Fit hai boss...i hve no complain abt Veeba..They really complemnt ech othr... 👏😳Hope Farnaz you'll do a great job in upcoming epi..😛😊😉Plz be honest and share ur views and keep watching Veeba n Ranjan...VEERA is my fav show these days!!!!😃😃😃

Wat?????? she is wonderful actor, she is completely involved in Gunjan and giving 100% How Punjabi kudis talk and howthey behave. After Shivin and Sneha, she is the best actor in EVKAV. Though i like Veeba, sometimes i feel they r doing much overacting,mainly Digangana. I like her but sometimes, she make me feel disgusting with her much overhyped expressions.Speaking the fact. In EVKAV, Shivin is the best actor
Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hjfanatic

Wat?????? she is wonderful actor, she is completely involved in Gunjan and giving 100% How Punjabi kudis talk and howthey behave. After Shivin and Sneha, she is the best actor in EVKAV. Though i like Veeba, sometimes i feel they r doing much overacting,mainly Digangana. I like her but sometimes, she make me feel disgusting with her much overhyped expressions.Speaking the fact. In EVKAV, Shivin is the best actor

you ar right Shivin and Farnaz give their best performance
Baldeva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniloveasya

well just tm give her opinion as i give my opinion
well when ever farnaz come o scene i only watch her lips not concetrate on her dialough delivery

rofl

The height of nonsense👏

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m not agree I think farnaz is doing good. Though I was not impressd by her initialy, but she grown as n actor in few months. She gives perfect expressions in diffrent situations. May be she should improve her dialoug delivery. the best actor is definitely Baldev (Vishal) then Shivin, then farnaz and then Digangana. Digangana impressed me alot in initial days but I think she should learn how to express diffrent feelings by her expressions. She is very talented and inteligent so I think she will learn very soon. I dnt like Gunjan and I dnt watch this show for her. I lyk Baldev and Veera and Ranvi.
lika63 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in four for me her acting is super than others
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, bashing of actors and commenting on them in this way is certainly not allowed. Individual warnings will be raised and the topic wl get closed for review. I am still keeping it open.