Fan Fictions

Blurring Lines: Sandhir Saga (part 10 updating this Sunday)

Drama_Writer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Hola
peeps! I'm back,with a new FF this time!πŸ˜ƒ I know my first story isn't complete
yet, but what do I do? Jab tak story dil se nahi nikalti, likhoon
kaise?πŸ˜•
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">I
know this one is utter crap! So if you die from a heart attack by the time you
reach the end of the page, please do not blame it on me!LOLπŸ˜†
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">But
before we get through the story, first things first..
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Mr.Agarwal
has now had a changed POV,he has even made Sanyukta the MD of their
company,since he got know about her contribution in the company's success.
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Randhir's
equation with his mom has changed drastically. Now, his world revolves around
her. He is now heading as the MD of Sanyal Group of Industries.
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Shanaya,
Sanyukta's secretary and best friend in Mumbai.She's been a connstant in her
life.
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Siddharth
Sarin, Randhir's buddy and business partner. Think of him as the younger
brother Randhir never had.
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">And
now that I've tried to accustom you all to the characters(a bit), I welcome you
to "BLURRING LINES"...πŸ˜ƒ
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Which
will lead you through the journey of two indivisuals,who will come together
after years. What happens when the thin line between your professional and
personal life seems to blur.Will love conquer.Or will the fire of their past
burn all that they have...
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">PS:
hasna maat haan!LOLlooking forward to your likes, comments and criticism!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Happy
reading!
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Love,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">Aryana😳</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">INDEX:</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">PROLOGUE:Page1</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">CHAPTER
1:Page1
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">CHAPTER
2:Page1
</font>
3:Page5
</font>
4:Page8
</font>
5:Page10
</font>
6:Page13
</font>
7:Page18
</font>
8:Page25
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">IMPORTANT
NOTE:Page29
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">CHAPTER 9A/9B:Page34</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">CHAPTER 10:*coming soon*</font>

<font face="Calibri, sans-serif">
</font>
<font face="Calibri, sans-serif">
</font>

Edited by Drama_Writer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drama_Writer thumbnail
PART 1:
   "I love you more than I ever have loved anyone in this world! I love you more than                                have ever felt! I love you more than I love my ownself!"

FITE, Founders' Institute of Technology and Engineering, one of the pioneering colleges that could ever be, producing some of the best engineers there were in the country.

To Sanyukta Agarwal, that was the dream. This college gave her everything she wanted. Passion, excellence, and furthermore the unbelievable success that seemed to now rest at her feet.

It also gave her a lot of first in life. Her first international competition, her first entry into a man's world of mechanical engineering, her first and only best friend Kaustuki and RANDHIR... who came with his own baggage of firsts... for he was her first love and first heart break.

Standing by the window of her sprawling cabin at Agarwal and Agarwal automobiles, she looked at the sea that seemed to give her a calming effect. All these luxuries around, her father had spared nothing to make sure that as his daughter expanded his automobile company, she felt nothing more than a queen when she shifted to Mumbai when the opened a new branch here. But for sanyukta all that mattered was this company, not the fortune, but fulfilling her only dream to see her father's company reach top notch.

KNOCK KNOCK. "Please may I come in?" said a girl who stood at the door.

"Yes, shanaya, thank god you're here. Let's go through today's meeting shall we?"

"Sure", said shanaya, sanyukta's secretary and also her only friend in the city. (Kaustuki and jiggy got married and now lived in San Francisco working for Symphony Automobiles.)

"Thankfully, other than the meeting with the MD of SGI, there's nothing else lined up for you today in the office."

"Wow, great, so maybe we can actually go out for a drink this evening, a girl's night out, what do you say? Btw, who's the MD of SGI?"

"Well, Mr. Vir Singania was the MD. But now, he left and there's a guy instead. Nobody really knows who he is. Just heard he has a great working prowess in the automobile market and is known for his over perfectionist ways."

Sanyu smiles and says, "Great... can't wait to see who this guy is." She smiles to herself and says "he sounds like randhir, in so many ways. Whatever."

But fate had some other plans for her. Who knew that guy who she loathes as well as loves to the depths of the ocean at the same time, would change her world upside down...

Author's Note: Okay, so you see, the is MAD stuff! please ignore if not interested! I'll continue anyways for those who haven't yet suffered a stroke cause of the bad writing!πŸ˜‰
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please continue... i loved the concept..n do pm me
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great start...do continue!
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello sweets:-)

Crap,,,then please ,,probably crap is a metaphor for amazing now...
It is so damn good ...Lovely concept...
I have always desired to read along tbe storyline where love goes through a phase or a gap,,to be precise...It will really be worth anticipating..I am in awe of this,,from the beginning itself...
See,,what is happening with me after reading your crap!!!😲
It is really refreshing and cute...its adorable yaar...
your other ff too ,,is so unique..
Randhir,heart breaker,,,he isalways tht:P..
nvrtheles,,i m waiting for the plot to unfold!!!!!
Drama_Writer thumbnail
Part 2:
       "Heaven. Hell. Limbo. No one knows where we're going until we get there!

California, United States of America,

"Ah! Ready to make the move young man?", said, Mr. Stefen, the Head of the California corporate of SGI.

"Absolutely!" smiled a confident 30 year old man, who looked smart and sharp in his crisp corporate attire.

Moving out of his boss' cabin, he entered into his own, only to find his best friend cum colleague Siddharth sitting there.

"Mr. MD. Not bad huh? They've def. given your own den some great thought!" he said looking at the plush interiors.

"Shut up Sid! Anyways. We've got to get moving. The flight's tonight."

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down Shekhawat. You seem to be in an obliterating hurry to turn back to India! What's awaiting you back there of such interest?!?!"

"Of course I am. The deal is the only thing that I've got on my mind. That's the interest!"

In his mind, "Sorry Sid, but this deal is extra important to me. Actually this deal is my EVERYTHING!"

India Returns...

The flight lands the runway.

Memories come flooding back to him... The land he left in search of opportunities, to foray his mother's company, SANYAL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, into the world market, the land which was his own, and the things he left behind... But overall, the girl he left behind...

Looking to the other side of the aisle he noticed Sid in a deep slumber, like a newborn baby! Ugh! If only he grew up to act like the man he is!

The flight doors were thrown open. Never in his life did Randhir feel so nervous. It was the kind of nervousness that made his heart flutter and thump against his rib cage!

"Get a grip on you fool", said his ever practical brain. Putting on his staunch and arrogant face up, he walked towards the exit.

"Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat?" said an elderly man.

"Yes?"

"Oh! Mr. Brij Tiwari, Agarwal and Agarwal automobiles. Pleasure to meet you, sir!" said the man putting forth his hand.

"Likewise Mr. Tiwari!" smiled randhir with a firm handshake. "And this is Mr. Siddharth Sarin. My colleague who'll be assisting me in this deal."

With the pleasantries exchanged, the three men headed out from the airport towards the fleet of cars awaiting them.

Mumbai seemed to have an intoxicatingly good effect on Randhir. As he looked out from the window, the cool breeze hitting his face, he smiled. "She loves these views." He thought to himself.

Soon, they were there. The Oberoi. The palacial 5 star that had been booked for them and their delegates.

As the busboys came and whisked away their belongings to their respective rooms, Mr. Tiwari piped in, "I should take your leave now sir. We've ensured that the best of the hotel staff will take full care of you'll. Have a good day sir!"

"I'm sure they will!" said Sid, peering through the corner of his eye and checking out one of the lady staff talking to someone at the reception... 
Randhir rolled his eyes... Sid will be Sid!
"Here is the card to your suite sir. The Jewel suite. Amar here will show you the way up. Have a great stay sir." Said the receptionist handing over the card to both Randhir and Sid.
"If there's anything you need, anything at all, always at your service. Good day to you both sirs", said the butler bowing to the two boys and quietly closing the door behind him on his way out!
"Wow! They seemed to really be hell bent on cracking this deal, don't they?" said Sid as he plonked on the bed. "Man, I could get used to this!"
"Yup, they are. They are hell bent on what they want!"
After a sumptuous dinner, sleep seemed to overriding Randhir. Laying back on the soft litter of cushions and pulling the quilt over himself he smirked, "Be ready farzi. Your MCP's here to sweep you off your feet this time for sure!!!!!!!"

So, how was it? Hope your still alive for the next upcoming part!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Happy Reading! Toodles!
Love,
Aryana.😳

Edited by Drama_Writer - 9 years ago
priiy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was too gud...do update soon and pm me...please...
Drama_Writer thumbnail
Originally posted by: priiy

it was too gud...do update soon and pm me...please...

Sure1 i definitely will!😊
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awwah He still thinks about his *FARZI*.... great one..please update soon
Drama_Writer thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariya.kamran

Awwah He still thinks about his *FARZI*.... great one..please update soon

Ya Allah! apne toh mujhe sharma diya! πŸ˜† thank u1 vaise i looovvveee ur signature!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ