Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pink99

pink99

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hey watched video updated by Bollywood royal.. Jisme manpreet ko heartattack aata hi kyuki usse parmeet ki sachai pata chalti hai.. Manpreet parmeet se promise leti hai ki wo bani se dobara shaddi kare.. Parmeet manpreet ka promise man leta hai kyuki ye manpreet ki akhri icha hoti hai... Par bani manpreet ka kehna manegi ya nahiOuch pata nahi?????? But from my point of view agar parni ki shadi ho jati hai... Toh bani soji ke life se durrr rahegi aur parni agar shaadi karte hai toh producers pura focus SOJI ko denge... Jo ke hum audience chahti hai... Pata nahi memory lose wala track kese hoga.. Bt manpreet ke promise se aur parni ke dobara shaddi ke effect toh padega... Smile wats say guys jst post ur opinions abt dis...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manpreet takes promise from parmeet." in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nami9j

IF-Dazzler

nami9j

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
What???? Parni marriage again?ShockedShocked
Ab iski kya jarurat thi...wen they r already married and dat too infront of mummyji and all then why dis marriage drama now? And wat kind of last wish is thisShockedOuch
After knowing parmeet's truth still manpreet want parni to marry again?... is there any sense to it? Were does this fit in the current track?... 
All this just giving me scary thoughts that what if they connect parni marriage and sohum's memory loss trackAngry
Ohhh god... no waysCry...Otherwise what was the need for mummyji to have such bizzare last wish?
@ pink99 i dont think parni marriage is going to be happy news for we soji fans... there is definetely some stupid twist to itAngry... 
Now i am wondering if the purpose of sohum memory loss track is to show soji story or just to take bani's track forwardAngry. Bcoz all the things are happening at same time so i am feeling very scared what will happen to soji storyCry
Dont know what are the cvs upto? Every day we r getting new shock..
I am praying that they dont connect soji n parni story this time... want them to show soji track with sohum memory loss seperately and parni story seperate... i dont wany bani to involve in soji story ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFimuktha_cutepink99

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Is there any doubt as to whether Bani will agree?
At least I m happy that Manpreet showed some sign of being Parmeet's mother and had a shock hearing about what he did... This is more powerful than playing some Bani defender and scolding Parmeet.

pink99

pink99

pink99

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
don't knw wat goin to happenCry bas soji ek dusre se durr bhi rahe toh bhi wo passs hi raheWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutenami9j

pinki123

Goldie

pinki123

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
oh now agar shaddi pir se hogi then maybe it can be because soham lose his memory and thinks he still loves bani he wont  let parni married!
Because why suddenly memory lose track!

pink99

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
sohum will have partial memory lose nd will deffo remember bani..so inorder to keep his mental state intact bani will play wifey wifey with sohum nd this will bring dat zilch feeling bani worship in parmeet bcozof jealosy bt in all this my poor rajji bt she so deserves it for bieng a bani jogi...i will b happiest if bani falls for sohum bt sohum realises his true feeling for rajji slowly nd remains heartbroken nd if its possible let she die bcoz of a broken heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutepink99

nami9j

IF-Dazzler

nami9j

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

sohum will have partial memory lose nd will deffo remember bani..so inorder to keep his mental state intact bani will play wifey wifey with sohum nd this will bring dat zilch feeling bani worship in parmeet bcozof jealosy bt in all this my poor rajji bt she so deserves it for bieng a bani jogi...i will b happiest if bani falls for sohum bt sohum realises his true feeling for rajji slowly nd remains heartbroken nd if its possible let she die bcoz of a broken heart
ROFL Omg. i am not able to control my laughter for the way u have written this line...LOLLOLThumbs Up

pink99

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
really disgustting man
manpreet knew that permeet tried to kill bani ad now she want permeet marry bani?????

why she expect from bani that she will marry permeet??

whatever hope they now focus on soji and give totally a different track for soji

pink99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top