Bas Ek Baar Keh Do...(SS)||Last Update on PG 68|| - Page 46

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by IlaTanwar

What a beautiful update and a confession really had a smile on my face... 
Loved the lines you wrote for the confession
Glad to know this update made you smileπŸ˜ƒ
When for the first time I read this lines I imagined MriAra and it suited them well😊
Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey just started reading your FF and found it interesting. 😊 😊
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Don't know how I missed it but I am seriously liking this plot.
No problemπŸ˜ƒ
I am sure soon I will get all the answers I have in mind. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Hope so you will get πŸ˜ƒ

Reply for Nainital Discovery:-
Beautiful update. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MJ and Tara both are going to reach the same place and RP thinks he can keep them away which isn't possible. 😑 😑
Tara is very sad as she left her mother in very bad condition.😭 πŸ˜­ What's wrong with her mother? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
MJ didn't want to come here as past memories are still fresh in his mind.  He starts thinking about Radha once again.
Want to see how he reacts when he comes to know that RP has converted Shekhawat Mention in to Shekhawat Palace? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Kahin us ki life danger me na aa jaye?
But Mr. Rudra Pratap should be thrown out and punished for his acts. πŸ˜‘ 😑

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Yes, keeping MriAra away from each other is impossible😊
Her mother is sick and no one from family is there to care ,so she is sad
Radha's memories are still fresh in MJ's mind
Haha... RP will face consequenceπŸ˜†
Thanks for readingπŸ˜ƒ

Reply for part Misunderstanding
MJ is always sweet no matter what he show to the world outside.😊 πŸ˜Š He not only saved Vasu but also helped her by saving her from Tara's anger.

He saved Vasu twice and I am sure they all will come to know about the real MJ very soon.

Even Tara is scared of him but now she thinks positively for him. 😊 😊 She wants to help him so cute.

Some thing is trying to bring them closer. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Yug is there as well great.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I always liked him. 😊 😊
Yes, he is sweet with extra sugar πŸ˜³

Yes , they will come to know who real MJ is πŸ˜ƒ

The universe is conspiring to bring them closerπŸ˜‰
Yug will be of great help in that πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading and commenting on each part πŸ˜ƒ

Some clearance
Beautiful update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tara finally came to know about MJ's truth and it was her turn to apologize. She should have listened either MJ or Yug first than start shouting. She over reacts but as MJ says she reacted as she was told.
MJ should have thrown Rudra Pratap out. He deserves some punishment. But when Tara was scared that how will they manage when they were thrown out he gave them permission to stay there.
Did he love Radha? If not than why he want to die? Just because of a friend?
Yug told Tara everything about his past good. Tara's mom's condition is worsening. She was sad as she is unable to have a ray of hope.
Tara wanted to talk to MJ to help him but couldn't dare and MJ didn't talk to her so that she can cry to lighten the burden at her mind.
Wow what a coincidence Mahak Sinha and Tara Sinha.
Thank you😳
Yes Tara should have listened first before shouting πŸ˜Š
MJ is too sweet , so he didn't threw RP out😊
MJ never loved Radha , but she was very dear to himπŸ˜ƒ
There is no one with whom Tara or MJ can share their pain 

πŸ˜› reallyπŸ˜› what a coincidence the character in fic and u have same surnameπŸ˜›
Probably it was meant to attract you to read this fic πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading it😳

Here goes my comment for The Return Journey
Nice update and just love both the parts πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tara requested MJ to stop smoking and he gave his cigrate case without a question wow interesting after all kuch kuch hota hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Tara gave him a return gift and he took it but not that easily ye bhi na thoda tussen dikha k hi rahega.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
An unknown bond has been developed between these two that gave a solid impact on MJ that's why in his return journey he was smiling.😊 😊
He once again started feeling the beauty of Nainital and was lost in Tara's memories. She is the one who once again filled him with life.

I know they will meet soon.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ The song you chose was perfect and suits the situation completely.πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nainital is happy now that after the visit of the place a remarkable change has come in to their lives specially MJ's.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Yes ... Yes kuch kuch hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thoda too time laga naa khadus πŸ˜‰

Yes there is unknown bond between MriAra😊

Yes, Tara's impact had changed something in MJ for goodπŸ˜ƒ

Yup, Nanital was again beautiful for MJ because of TaraπŸ˜ƒ

Tara - is the star who lighted the died wish of living in MJπŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm... Let's see how much you are rightπŸ˜‰
Thanks for loving the song selection😳

Yes Nanital was able to complete it's task of bringing peace in MJ and Tara successfullyπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for loving itπŸ˜ƒ

Reply for Last Day
Thanks to taxi driver who took another passengers so they got an opportunity to go with MJ. Yug requested him and how can't he say no to them.
The best part was that he also joined them. He enjoyed their company. Oho how much he smokes yaar? This is terrible.
Finally he came out of Radha's dreams and started seeing someone else as well in his dream. Tara has put a big impact on his life.
He started skecting his thoughts and it came out as Tara's face. Wow this red scarf has a special place in MriAra's life. Tara bought a red scarf as a gift for MJ.
Tara is worried about his chain smoking habit. I am sure she will do something about it. MJ has seen her crying but good that he let her heart lighten.
He is surprised how can she even smile when she is in so much pain. He knew that she must need his help that's why he gave his visiting card to her.
Yug reminds MJ of Radha and he is like a little brother to him😊
Yes he enjoyed someone's company after quite long time😊
MJ is chain smoker
Yes finally Radha left his mind to let him think and see others😊
The red scarf was important part of EBI so is here😊

Tara will find something to stop his chain smoking😊
Yes MJ was surprised to see how she is managing  pain and smile together because he didn't saw anyone around him doing this till date😊

Thanks for loving it and commentingπŸ˜ƒ

Reply for part Back In Mumbai
Just love this change in MJ which is because of Tara. She indirectly helped him by bringing him back to life.
Dada jee is happy to see this MJ who is now getting back to life. This is all magic of Tara. Joseph told dada jee and obviously he must have been impressed by her.
Both can never forget each other but MJ doesn't have his number and Tara with her big self respect will not call him... stupid...
Thank God they met again and he gave a lift to her so that he now know where she lives. It would be interesting to know how Tara fulfill her mother's last wish.
MJ is sad again after knowing about Tara's mom's health. I think dada jee should talk to him about it.
Glad you loved this version of MJ πŸ˜ƒ 
yes it's credit goes to TaraπŸ˜ƒ
MJ is the only possession of Dada ji that matters most to him and one who brings back MJ also mattersπŸ˜ƒ
Yes  they didn't forgot each other but yes her self respect stopped her from calling him πŸ˜Š
Yes know he knows her place😊
To know how Tara will fulfill her mom's wish keep read πŸ˜‰

Yes MJ is sad. Dada ji just did not wanted to disturb him

Thanks for reading itπŸ˜ƒ
Day before marriage
It's each and every mother's wish to see her son/daughter getting married and she enjoy each and every moment of that time but being sick she was unable to do it. She was sad because of that but MJ is the best Son in law anyone can have.
I am sure he is planning to bring Aradhana at home giving surprise to Tara. When he overhead mother daughter convo he brought mehndi cones and fulfilled the dream of Aradhana. She was happy and satisfied now.
Nice part.
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago
Marriage Day
She was nervous and obviously any girl would be at her marriage time. A beautiful and simple bride. Thank u MJ to sent a car for her and the ladies team came to her.
Aradhna jee was waiting for this moment for so long and now when it came she was overjoyed to see her lovely daughter as would be bride. She needed her mother's blessings first and teaching as well.
Both MJ and Tara looked so beautiful in their wedding attire. I know MJ wanted to look at her properly but he didn't want to embarrass Tara as well.
I love the lines where you said that how with each step she was becoming Mrs. Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat. Now her identity is totally changed and everyone was happy.
Dada jee was right MJ ne to abhi se surrender kar dia.
Great update
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago