Ek Boond Ishq

Bas Ek Baar Keh Do...(SS)||Last Update on PG 68|| - Page 44

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Really loved the way you intact the character of mrityunjay like serial helping nature yet wouldn't let anyone know

Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Really a nice updates and story love the way you described lolzzz Secretary ko toh maar hi daalna chaahiye I mean kya timing hai... Lolzz...

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Secretary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So you survived till the endπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Archi21 thumbnail
Previous Update on Page 54

Confession
Part a

They sat in the car. Mrityunjay started driving.

"You idiot Mrityunjay ... you lost your golden opportunity to propose to her. Now what next?"

He howled at himself. There was complete silence in the car. Mrityunjay was happy at least his Tara was with him even though she was not talking and seemed a little angry. He was watching her through the corner of his eyes.

Tara was looking outside the window.

"First you didn't call me, didn't talk to me. Called Yug and Vasu but didn't talk to me, then said you will come to the station and came late. Ok, came late but came with flowers and that was good. After giving flowers what I was expecting you to say? Something about your feelings and what you said? You have a meeting!!!"

Tara was fuming from inside thinking about his recent activities.

Mrityunjay saw her face. She was very angry, so he switched on the radio. 

~Dil ko tumse pyaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua

Main bhi aashiq yaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua

Chhayi hai betaabi meri jaan kaho main kya karu~

He smiled listening to the song. "Wow...perfect song for my situation. I too don't know how to say, what to say."

Tara didn't pay attention to Mrityunjay who was enjoying the song thoroughly as it was true for him. Since yesterday he was eagerly waiting for Tara to tell her about his feelings and now he was speechless. 

~Kho gaya main khayalo mein ab neend bhi nahi aakhon mein

Karvate bas badalta hoon ab jaagta hoon main raaton mein ~

His fingers were dancing on the steering thinking how this song was perfectly written for him and played at the correct time.

~Ab doori na sehni har lamha kehta hai

Na jaane haal mera aisa kyun rehta hai ~

"I wish Tara you would understand what I want to say by listening to this song."

~Main deewana tera bangaya jaane jaana

Main fasana tera bangaya jaane jaana~

He adjusted the rear-view mirror to get Tara's expression as she was sitting facing outside.

~Haseena gori gori churaye chori chori

Churaye dil chori chori chori chori chori~

She was still angry with Mrityunjay and what added to her anger was this song. "For heaven's sake Mrityunjay, stop playing games with my heart and say something. This song is giving me false hopes." She thought.

~Dil ko tumse pyaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua

Main bhi aashiq yaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua~

~Aarzoo hai mere sapno ki baitha rahoon teri baahon mein

Sirf tu mujhe chahe ab itna asar ho meri aahon mein~

Mrityunjay's eyes were stuck on Tara. Tara too noticed it. His eyes were filled with love for her; there was no symbol of fear in it. Their eyes met, she lowered her gaze.

~Tu keh de haske tod doon main rasmo ko

Marke bhi na bhoolon main teri kasmo ko ~

She noticed their car was going in the wrong lane as Mrityunjay's attention was on Tara, so she immediately turned the steering.

~Main to aaya hoon yahan pe bas tere liye

Tera tan mann sab hai mere liye ~

Mrityunjay chuckled hearing this. Tara turned her face blushing after realizing what lines had just played.

~Kya haseen zara sama hai pyara pyara

Gale laga le yaara yaara yaara yaara yaara ~

"Oh...Tara I missed your smile too much." His eyes were still on Tara.

~ Main bhi aashiq yaar hua pehli baar hua tumse pyaar hua ~

They reached home. Mrityunjay unloaded her luggage from the car and drove to the office. He was watching her through the rear-view mirror till he went out of the gates of the mansion.

Tara was also standing there outside the mansion door as long as she was able to see his car.

Tara entered the mansion. Dadaji was sitting in the hall watching her standing there until Mrityunjay's car faded from her sight. She went to Dadaji and took his blessing. They talked about her tour. After that Tara went to her room.

Mrityunjay was on his way when he stopped in front of a shop seeing something, went inside and came back to the car with a packet, and then drove off to the office.

When she entered the room, she was surprised on seeing Mrityunjay's stuff again in the room. She hurried to his closet to check whether he had returned to the room completely and it was true. His clothes were there in the closet assuring her of his return.

"Mrityunjay you have changed ...something in you is changed. Since you came at the station, I am noticing there is something different in you. There is no fear in your eyes and there is a new life in you."

After freshening up, Tara had lunch with Dadaji. She wanted to ask him what happened to Mrityunjay after she went on tour, but she was not getting how to ask.

Seeing Tara lost in her thoughts, he asked,

"What happened Tara?"

Hearing him Tara came out of her thoughts.

"A...Dadaji did anything happen after I left?" she questioned hesitatingly.

"Well ..."

He rubbed his palm understanding about whom she was asking and said, "No..nothing happened, but if you feel so then I think something good happened." He winked.

After lunch, she went to her room to rest but she was not able to rest thinking what might have happened that Mrityunjay has changed. Whether he had really changed or it's just her assumption about him. No...he has changed, his eyes never lie and they were shouting that he had changed. He was fearless but nervous about something ...but what?? That is the big question.

"Mrityunjay ...why are you making me lose my mind, speak up for one time ...baas ek baar keh do..."

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

She switched on the radio as it was time for her favourite radio show "Dil se dil tak" and stood near the window watching the scenery outside. The RJ was as usual taking calls and playing songs on caller's request.

A paper kept on the table caught Tara's attention as her eyes fell on it. She went to see what it was. She was astounded. Her eyes were seeing the paper as something unbelievable was there in it. It was her portrait that Mrityunjay had made yesterday, in which her eyes were lowered and she was gazing down, there was a smile on her lips and tears on her cheek. Tears came out of her eyes. He made a portrait of me again and that too, so closely...

There was a knock at the door. It was Raghu Kaka.

"Bahu, one office boy came and gave this. He said Mrityunjay had sent this for you."

Saying this he handed over a box covered with glittery paper.

She took that from Raghu Kaka and was puzzled as to what this might contain.

"Since morning Mrityunjay is acting very strange. Now what strange thing this box contains let's see."

Thinking this, she opened the box. She was startled to see the things in the box. It was a saree - a red saree with black glittery border. There was a piece of paper and a CD in that box too. She picked up the piece of paper.

It read: "Tara, please play this CD."

"Mrityunjay what are you up to? First flowers, then saree and now this CD."

She was getting more and more confused. She played that CD.

"Zindagi mein toh sabhi pyaar kiya karte hai

Main too mar kar bhi meri jaan tuhje chahunga

Tu mila hai toh yeh ehsaas hua hai mujhko

Yeh meri umar mohabbat ke liye thodi hai

Ek zaara sa gham-e-dauran ka bhi haq hai jis par

Maine woh saans bhi tere liye rakh chhodi hai

Tujhpe ho jayunga qurban tujhe chahunga

Main toh mar kar bhi meri jaan tujhe chahunga"

Tara was astounded listening to this in Mrityunjay's voice. She sat there where she was standing flabbergasted. The Voice continued.

"Tara I wanted to say this for months but I was afraid to lose you. I wanted to say this in the morning but you saw, how nervous I was. I know that you know its Qateel Sifai's ghazal but I felt this expressed my feelings very well.

Tara I LOVE YOU."

The CD stopped.

Tara was dumbfounded hearing what Mrityunjay said. He said that for which her ears, her soul was craving. He loves her. A tear rolled down her cheek with a sweet smile. She closed her eyes and quietly sat there. After five minutes she re-played that CD to confirm it was not her dream but a reality.

In the office, Mrityunjay was restless,

"What if she had not heard that CD as she was angry? Then what to do?"

He was pacing in his office, when an idea came to his mind.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading πŸ˜Š
Thanks Shaina_b for making it read worthy  πŸ˜ƒ
Kindly leave your precious comments  πŸ˜ƒ 

Next update

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
npksk8495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome lovely & beautiful update πŸ˜›
songs & ghazal both are the best ❀️

haaye! Mr. MJ Shekhawat to bade romantic nikale but ye kya unki tara ne to soch soch ke apne dimaag ka dahi kar liya πŸ˜†

the way MJ expressed his feeling & confessed his love for tara is heart touching πŸ‘

now eagerly waiting for their face to face interaction & confession

thanks for pm archi!!!
take care stay blessed Edited by npksk8495 - 7 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful update and a confession really had a smile on my face... 
Loved the lines you wrote for the confession
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey just started reading your FF and found it interesting. 😊 😊

Don't know how I missed it but I am seriously liking this plot.

I am sure soon I will get all the answers I have in mind. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Reply for Nainital Discovery:-
Beautiful update. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MJ and Tara both are going to reach the same place and RP thinks he can keep them away which isn't possible. 😑 😑
Tara is very sad as she left her mother in very bad condition.😭 πŸ˜­ What's wrong with her mother? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
MJ didn't want to come here as past memories are still fresh in his mind.  He starts thinking about Radha once again.
Want to see how he reacts when he comes to know that RP has converted Shekhawat Mention in to Shekhawat Palace? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Kahin us ki life danger me na aa jaye?
But Mr. Rudra Pratap should be thrown out and punished for his acts. πŸ˜‘ 😑
Vartika07 thumbnail
Reply for part Misunderstanding
MJ is always sweet no matter what he show to the world outside.😊 πŸ˜Š He not only saved Vasu but also helped her by saving her from Tara's anger.

He saved Vasu twice and I am sure they all will come to know about the real MJ very soon.

Even Tara is scared of him but now she thinks positively for him. 😊 😊 She wants to help him so cute.

Some thing is trying to bring them closer. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Yug is there as well great.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I always liked him. 😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Some clearance
Beautiful update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tara finally came to know about MJ's truth and it was her turn to apologize. She should have listened either MJ or Yug first than start shouting. She over reacts but as MJ says she reacted as she was told.
MJ should have thrown Rudra Pratap out. He deserves some punishment. But when Tara was scared that how will they manage when they were thrown out he gave them permission to stay there.
Did he love Radha? If not than why he want to die? Just because of a friend?
Yug told Tara everything about his past good. Tara's mom's condition is worsening. She was sad as she is unable to have a ray of hope.
Tara wanted to talk to MJ to help him but couldn't dare and MJ didn't talk to her so that she can cry to lighten the burden at her mind.
Wow what a coincidence Mahak Sinha and Tara Sinha.