VD New Interview PIC|Link|Wu|: **HOMECOMING ComeBack After 2 MONTHS**

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guyzz This Is Indian Express New Article Posted Recently On 4th April 2014 πŸ˜ƒ!! It's An Super Wow Awesome Article πŸ‘β­οΈOn My Fabulous True Hero VD πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Aww...Each & Every Line Said By Vivian Is Truly Filled with VD's true feelings for this show, his Onscreen Character, Television Industry & His Dearest Fans Is Wonderfully amazing as He Is Such a Simply Fantastic, Adorable, Admirable, Hot & Down to earth Humble Person Just No One Can be Like Him He Is Unbeatable, Incomparably Uniquely Great Person & Actor, That My love for My VD keeps On Increasing More & More for him By Each Passing Day β€οΈπŸ€— 😳 ☺️ πŸ‘πŸΌ !! So Here's The Link, Pic & Written Update I m Giving All of It ... Enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›----

Links πŸ˜‰--
http://fb.me/6wC9yth8F  or

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483284558439264 

PIC Of Article 😳--

WU of Vivian Dsena's New Interview πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ:-

Two months after staying away from Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Vivian Dsena makes a comeback on the show in an all-new avatarπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.

Reporter : What made you return to Madhubala... especially in a different character? πŸ˜›

Vivian : All I know is that this character is going to be challenging for me. I have yet to get a proper brief from the show's producer, Abhinav Shukla. I was just told that it's a very intriguing role, and he thought I could do justice to it. We're yet to work on the nittigrities, but I am happy that I will be able to do something that I haven't done so far.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Reporter : You've played RK for long, and the character was very popular among the audience. How difficult is it going to be to break that image? 😳

Vivian : I've believed in the audience because these are the people who make and break us. All I can do is work doubly hard than I did for RK, and hopefully, the audience will love the new character as well. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Reporter : Does television and its deadlines give you scope to prepare or enhance your creativity as an actor? 😊

Vivian : I actually don't like to prepare and am bad at it. I'm not a method actor, because I think that if I have a fixed notion of my character and if I only stick to that, then it'll be boring for me to play the character and it'll also be monotonous for the audience. I'm still learning, but I personally feel that spontaneity is a must in an actor, and that's what pulls the audience. When you spontaneously do a scene, and you get reactions from people present on the set, including the lightman, then it makes you confident, because they are reacting as an audience. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Reporter : Does that affect you in any way? πŸ€”

Vivian : Television is hectic, but that's what I chose to do. Having said that, I totally believe that the television scenario needs to get better because it takes a toll on an actor's health. There have been many actors who have left television as they could not cope with the pressure. It has improved though, after some actors have put their foot down. It's difficult to get time, but when I do, I always like to spend time with my family.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reporter : What's more difficult, delivering heavy dialogues or just expressing through body language? πŸ€”

Vivian : I think it's very difficult when you have to express an emotion through your eyes and body language. Saying dialogues is easier than making someone understand your character's point of view through facial expressions.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reporter : Indian television and soaps are still largely about melodrama. Which is the most challenging emotion for you to express? πŸ€”

Vivian : I think, for me, the most difficult emotion is crying as I hardly use glycerin. There have been times, however, when I haven't been able to cry naturally and had to use glycerin. Then, sometimes, you may be in a bad mood and your day has started on a bad note, and your next scene requires you to be jovial. I take each day as a challenge, not just as an actor but also as an individual, as we are constantly learning.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reporter : Your popularity is what actually played a role in the makers wanting to bring you back on the show.  How do you deal with this kind of attention, which may sometimes even lead to arrogance?
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Vivian : I really feel blessed to have fans because they give me a push and motivate me to work harder. It makes me nervous because there are expectations, but you have to work hard everyday. I think one should appreciate it because God has blessed you with people who love you. The pay cheques and popularity are on one side of the scale, while on the other is the love that you get from people. The appreciation gives me energy to perform. πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ€—

P.s.-- My Superbly Superbest Superstar VD Keep Smiling, Rocking, Stunning, Dazzling & Shinning πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ€—!!!!!!
U r Simply Cutely Adorable As Raj Kumar as Our RK Again Ahaaan πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰!! Love u a Lots VD Forever β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€— Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DO COMMENTS & LIKES πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx Chitra
VD β€οΈ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
superb interview
thanks for sharing
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
TFS . VD is truly a SUPERSTAR with Such a Golden Heart β€οΈ . Luv him a lot and God Bless him for his entire life 😊 
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks Chitra πŸ˜ƒ
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Chitra... πŸ˜ƒ
I always love his IV...he is so down to earth... πŸ˜³
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail