Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah!  Agree! Jas entry was as mysterious as her exit.. I was looking forward to jas Anand track..their past to unfold,..what's wrong with CVs😕 Even they forgot about Kunal Anand business track ?😕😕
They roped in ritika for Ishaan's track..but as show is ending, they changed the script..that's why usko bhagaaa diyaa😆 
Bobby track...it had potential..i mean they would have brought him back...instead of kamini they would have shown bobby creating probs..m i making sense..naaa😆😆 & then bobby going to jail..dz we never got to see...20 lacs lekar bhaag gaya..wapas hi nahi aya🤣
Dadi Nani track toh mere samaj k bahar hai...buaji fufaji ko bhi bhagaa diya🤣

Nikki your post is wonderful like always👏 You Rock!!!😳🤗
Originally posted by reetnoor89

Meine analysis kr diya 😆

Nikki this is my explaination of current situation

Star plus attitude

CVs thought show will run longer so keep on introducing new characters but unnhe kya pta tha SP has different plans so due to so many ideas their condition is like this

So Cvs ab viewers pr apna bhoj phek rehe hain by wrapping MB in hurry and this is condition of viewers

Due to this viewers want to do this

But viewers reaction for SP is

Awesome!! 🤣🤣🤣

star plus attitude

CVs thought show will run longer so keep on introducing new characters but unnhe kya pta tha SP has different plans so due to so many ideas their condition is like this

So Cvs ab viewers pr apna bhoj phek rehe hain by wrapping MB in hurry and this is condition of viewers

Due to this viewers want to do this

OMG this is hilarious. I laughed my head off seeing the pictures. especially the mule (or is it donkey? don't tell me it is a horse!!)  

may be star plus is in a hurry to wrap up the serial . which has gone on long enough. 

about jas being a "female" lawyer. it is not anti feminism . it is just "tongue-in-cheek" at the attitude of the people who make the serials in general. 

about saying divorce needs a lawyer that too is tongue-in-cheek comment. serials they make such stupid assumptions about laws. like in saathiya they show ahem getting gopi's consent for divorce and then saying he is going to marry radha at the same time. 

jas is beautiful. probably they wanted to make it a triangle or what. then decided against it. 
seeing kittu's pyaar and her pati ka pyaar. probably they decided to glorify "bhabhi" and probably they decided to do the "divorce" via kittu. paying the twenty lakhs. and giving her kittu bhabhi the credit instead of jas. 

the dadis checking to see if shraddha is a good bahu or not or rather marking shraddha for the position of "bahu" means they can overrule kaminiji who is against the match from the beginning. 

may be show the dadis make tough rules so that shraddha passes all the tests given by dadis so that they clear her and say she is well suited to be kunal's bahu. 

kaminiji and national integration? how ? kaminiji is many things but how does she integrate the nation? hilarious. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Snehal21

Yeah!  Agree! Jas entry was as mysterious as her exit.. I was looking forward to jas Anand track..their past to unfold,..what's wrong with CVs😕 Even they forgot about Kunal Anand business track ?😕😕
They roped in ritika for Ishaan's track..but as show is ending, they changed the script..that's why usko bhagaaa diyaa😆 
Bobby track...it had potential..i mean they would have brought him back...instead of kamini they would have shown bobby creating probs..m i making sense..naaa😆😆 & then bobby going to jail..dz we never got to see...20 lacs lekar bhaag gaya..wapas hi nahi aya🤣
Dadi Nani track toh mere samaj k bahar hai...buaji fufaji ko bhi bhagaa diya🤣

Nikki your post is wonderful like always👏 You Rock!!!😳🤗

i would have actually loved watching bobby creating nuisance in shranal marriage instead of kamini!! maze aate...kunal giving bobby a dose of all those maar peet all over again and then probably they could have called jas to close bobby's chapter once and for all...it would have been much more explanatory on the part of CVs...kaash ye log humare ideas sun lete !!😡😡