Frequent Posters

kri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GAAAH! THIS IS EXTREMELY PERF... I love it! LOVE LOVE IT! PM MEE! PLEASE
swarontruelove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how still Randhir is Sanyukta's motivation to stay strong.
The way you portrayed that and the flashback you added.
aww...you are so good with writing dear. i m such a big fan of yours.
when even randhir cried seeing her cry it was so adorable. it was pure love.
And his promise to make sure she completes her dream...so unlike the mcp. love changes a person multi dimesionally and that was what i loved about the flashbacks which you give.
Like the one where he was a mcp and wanted her to behave like a girl and now even he cries seeing her cry!!!!!!!!
And now for the shockers.
Who is this Myrah? And Frank?
Dont know why i dot thnk sanyu has moved on. she loves randhir wayy too much. but who knows what and how life turns out.
I loved how randhir came back for sanyu but he saw frank and her together and took it as sanyu moved on? 
No she cant. did she? oh god why did you stop there??!!!!!!!!!!
You have now even added suspense to the attributes of your updates.
Way to go Aisha.
I m loving it all!!!!!!!!!
And please please please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you dont want me to die of suspense do you?
Love
Shreya
swarontruelove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Comments edited on Page 4 and Page 6. do check.😊
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing ss..m loving it very much!!
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
RandhirHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 4

Randhir ran out of the house. He still wasn't able to overcome the fact that his Sanyukta had moved on in life and had bore a daughter with another man. Just the thought of him in another man's arms was enough for raging his senses. He buried his face in his palms and cried just as he had 10 years back when Sanyukta did not respond to his going away, except of course she had settled on those two words - I Understand. Those words which drifted them apart forever.

*Flashback*

A stunned Randhir came back to his hostel room. He sat on the bed and slowly opened the window. A cool breeze came in but it failed to calm the inner turmoil he was undergoing.

Did he mean nothing to her? Had those three years of togetherness meant nothing? Did she not understand that they might not meet for 2 years and possibly in the meanwhile she could be married off to someone else? Was she this stone hearted to break him this way? One tear from her eye and he would have given up on his dream of studying in London to complete his MBA after all  wasn't he doing that so that they could lead a better life together? So that they're children would never be deprived of any worldly pleasure? Did he have no place in her life? And most importantly did she not love him at all?

That night Randhir Shekhawat swore that he will never give in to love for another person. As it only meant hurt and nothing else, But as he walked into the examination hall for their last year exams he glanced at her tired, expressionless face which usually would have  been smiling widely for she was writing an examination , something she loved doing. He could soon sense his walls crumbling down and he fell in love with her all over again. That day he decided that he won't go anywhere leaving her here, alone, in this monster of a world. He told himself that everything will be alright soon. Just like old times.

On the last day of exams -

An impatient Randhir ransacked through the familiar corridors of FITE, frantically searching for his love. After an hour of unfruitful searching he called up Kaustuki to ask about Sanyukta.

"Hello, Kaustuki?"

"Yes, Randhir... What's wrong, why are you panting?'

"Wo Kaustuki, Where is Sanyu?"

"Sanyukta, I think, she left yesterday night itself. We went to sleep together but she wasn't there in the room in morning. I myself have been trying to call her but her phone is switched off ever since..."

"Hello...Hello Randhir, Are you there??" said a worried Kaustuki in a jiffy. What she didn't know that the caller's phone had dropped from his hand the very moment he came to know that Sanyukta left...

History had repeated itself Yet again He had been abandoned once again by a woman who had meant the world to him. His Life line. His Heartbeat. His Motivation , it was all gone .her words ringing in his ears

"  Misconception mujhe nahi , tumhe hua hai. Tumne kaise soch lia ki tum aur main? You know what Randhir...agar tum is duniya to kya iss galaxy ke bhi aakhri ladke hue to bhi main single rehna prefer karungi.."

He didn't cry this time. He had suffered enough. He gathered courage and walked towards his room and picked up his packed rucksack and left for the airport with only one thought in his head - Am I this bad , that I don't deserve to be loved ?"

He banged his hand on the road. Blood drops fell on the road. His heart was broken yet again. He caressed his hand and without looking behind even once he started walking towards his hotel as he had to board a flight back to India that very night. He would only regret one thing that he could not fulfill his mother's last wish...

Later that night,

Sanyukta sat on her couch and switched on the Television. She swapped through the channels looking for something light hearted so that she could lighten her mood when she came across a news being flashed on a channel which swept the ground under her feet,  the highlights saying that -" Eminent Personality and Dynamic Entrepreneur Renuka Sanyal Passes away at the age of 53"

The first thing she thought of was about Randhir. How would he be right now? He must be devastated, broken and dejected. After all losing a mother whom you got back after enduring so much pain was extremely heart wrenching. She got up from the couch and dashed to her room and packed her clothes .She called her agent and asked him to get her tickets done ASAP. She rubbed her moist eyes as her tears threatened to fall. No, she had to be the stronger one out of the two. Randhir needs her support. She should be by his side during his tough time. She quickly ate something and sat in her car which slowly took her towards the airport. She boarded the flight and was about to switch off her phone when she looked at the wallpaper and smiled. It was a picture of Him. During college days.  As the flight took off, a thought crossed her mind, "Will he forgive her for the wrongs she did? Or will he understand her dilemma? She was confused but then she decides that she will leave their judgment to destiny. but if destiny decided to drift them apart even after their wait of 10 years , she will fight against destiny and challenge it's judgement! She closed her eyes with a smile on her face as she would be meeting her Randhir after 10 years...She wondered  whether he was still as charming as he used he used to be in their college days or was he even more alluring??Her thought process was broken by the air hostess .

"Maam , actually this lady here is travelling with her 8 year old daughter and somehow they have been allotted different seats . If you don't mind could you please exchange seats with her and sit there behind ?"

Sanyukta looked at the woman and her child.  She smiled as she remembered how her mother and she used to look like when she was small...

" Yes sure, why not! "

The mother said , " thank you so much. My daughter would have not been able to sit alone."

" Please  don't thank me. I also have a daughter of her age and I know very well how concerned you are for her. Happy journey."

The asked the air hostess where she has to sit to which the airhostess told her seat no. 23A and pointed towards the seat . She also told Sanyukta that the gentle man sitting there does'nt mind if anybody sits there. She walked upto the seats only to find them empty. She sat by the window thinking that she would convince the man to let her take that seat as she happily gazed out of the window and looked down and enjoyed the view of her city which had given her the chance to overcome her emptiness and welcomed her with open arms...

" Excuse  me miss. That's my seat . Please get up and get back to your own ." Said a deep baritone voice at her back . She turned around to face him and retort back for talking that rudely with her. She Looked at his handsome face and froze.  The man donned the same expression as her , as if she faced a mirror. And only one word left her mouth.

Randhir...'

Author Note -

Well I would like to dedicate this one update to shreya ( swarontruelove) . Oh God! This girl is my favourite. The way she comments on my work and motivates me to continue just encourages me even more. Thank you for the love shreya. Hope  you like this one too 😊

I Love you *hugs* !! My first official friend on IF ... I hope you don't mind being my friend right??😳

Waiting for the likes and comments πŸ˜†

Edited by RandhirHolic - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh wow...what update yaar...love it

i m so happy that sanyu is now want randhir any how...she is ready to get him and also to face if any consequence are there

i m so excited now

sandhir is on the flight and had their meeting...

what will happen

how will sanyu react

will ran feel happy to see her beside him

or more heartbroken part is waiting for us
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story n chp..loved it..randhir having mu against sanyu..n its wrong..i hope evrythng ill b fn!!
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dear.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved that flashback!
Amazing part!

I love how you have portrayed Sanyukta... She was so ready to just go to India to console Randhir!

And they ended up on the same flight!!!!

This is going to some hell of a flight πŸ˜†

Conti soon! And keep scraping meπŸ˜ƒ
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update ...
awesome :)