Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandhirHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

wow.. just saw your scrap and opened it..

road not taken.. robert frost..
but this one on sandhir is just amazing..
on emotions, on separation..
and the ending, where you gave a hope that they'll be together in an alternate universe.. so i dont consider this as a sad ending.. nopes, since you have given us the hope of sandhir.
beautifully written..

Thank You so Much For Your Lovely Comment :)
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Very good attempt I must say.  and btw why did you think that we will be harsh on you? Dear you are doing a favour to us while writing something for us. Its not your 'duty', so there is no question of being harsh on you... yaa.. you may find some critique but I think you did your job very well.  I can see a potential writer in you one day.
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved it!!! your grasp over the language is great!😊😊😊
luvsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aisha, superb os! I still can't believe that this is ur 1st OS..It was simply amazing...everything was so perfect! Very well written.. πŸ‘
SUV_Ashton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Very nicely written. :) Loved it
RandhirHolic thumbnail
Thank You All For the appreciation...
RandhirHolic thumbnail

CHAPTER 1 -

10 years later...

The morning rays came in through the window and grazed her beautifully sculpted face. She moaned due to the sudden discomfort , physically as well as emotionally . She got up from her bed and looked at the calendar kept next to her bed  on a table. It read 16th August. Her heart dropped even more. This date continues to haunt her ever since that day , 10 years back , in college when she and Randhir parted ways. She got up and move towards her wardrobe and glanced through the many sari's hanging there on the rack.

You look the most beautiful when you wear blue Farzi!.'

And she took off that sari from the rack and placed it on her bed and moved towards her bathroom to freshen up. She turned on the shower and closed her eyes. She thought as to how much everything had changed! She remembered that day when she first entered FITE, her first fight with Randhir, the blast in the mechanical lab, the fresher's party, her marriage being fixed with sameer,the dream team competition, their confession, their first kiss under the stars on the FITE terrace, their first date, how one day Randhir came and hugged her telling her that he had got admission in one of London's Top MBA institutes and how shattered she was cause she could not accompany him there as her parents wanted her to get married once she finishes her engineering , hence she never said anything to Randhir after that day, she quietly gave her Final year exams and moved out ,she lost contact with all her friends- Kaustuki,Jiggy ,Parth,Vidushi,Sahil, and how she got married to sameer after college and then his tragic death in an accident just a week after their marriage, She recollected how broken her father was to see her like that so he decided to let her lead his company and take it to higher standards , how Aggarwal Automobiles was a multinational today just as how she had promised her mother years ago before leaving for the dream team competition..

She suddenly opened her eyes realizing that she was crying now..She came out the shower and draped that peacock blue sari and went near the mirror. There stood a woman in her early thirties , she looked as pretty and young as she was years ago during her college time as if time had stopped for her. She put on the bangles,the bindi,the kajal,the earrings  and got dressed up the way just as he liked to see his farzi in...

FLASHBACK

Everything has a price Miss aggarwal. I will Help You Out But I have A Condition.

She clearly remembered how startled she  was on hearing those words . Her  face did not betray her thought process . Iwas angry,surprised and shocked at the same time!

Don't crack up that peanut sized brain of your's Miss Woman Rights. I want You To dress up and behave like a GIRL should!  For The next 1 week!'

A tear rolled down her cheek and she let the emptiness in the deep recesses of her heart engulf her in them. She tried telling herself that she should'nt get weak . For his sake . But her heart , for this once did not listen to her. She was a strong girl with supreme control over herself but today suddenly she felt weak and vulnerable . Oh! Poor unthinking human heart . Eroor will not go away logic and reason are impossible to penetrate. We cling with both arms to false hope but in the end we are left shattered and deluded all over agin !

Author Note - Heya Everyone! Sice I got many requests to continue my os or should I say a mini os into a SS , I decided To come Up With This !! I hope it's up to your expectations.. well pls comment  on this update telling me whether I should continue or not !

" Oh! Poor unthinking human heart . Eroor will not go away logic and reason are impossible to penetrate. We cling with both arms to false hope but in the end we are left shattered and deluded all over agin !"

These are taken from rabindranath tagore's famous story The Postmaster. Very well written !

Also , I Have written another OS , Please Read and comment if time permits!

Link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3978489

swarontruelove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.
 Unreserved
As much i liked your os and wanted you to leave it it that way, i m glad, really really glad you didnt take my stupid advise and continued. I loved this. I know i can be conflicted many a times!
Coming to the update.
It was awesome.
Beautifully written Aisha!
The way you portrayed sanyu's pain!!!!!!!!!!! i loved it.
The way she is alone, the way she still misses him. oh god! love can be so hard sometimes!
The way she wore blue coz randhir loves her in blue, i found it really beautiful or to be more precise khoobsurat. i love blue anyways.
The way you added the flashback was really well. you related it to the current track too.
Oh! Poor unthinking human heart . Eroor will not go away logic and reason are impossible to penetrate. We cling with both arms to false hope but in the end we are left shattered and deluded all over agin !"
I so loved these lines. Rabindranath Tagore remains one of my favourite writer and these lines especially from postmaster are magical. u read a lot of books dont ya?
This was really well written and thought of. 
And i m elated that u r contnuing this.
P.S. sorry for the late unres. was caught up in some work.
Love
Shreya
Edited by swarontruelove - 10 years ago
riyasenak thumbnail
perfect I must say...I completely enjoyed it...thanks for fulfilling the wishπŸ˜†
*running to see the OS*
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aisha,,
Oh,,thank you so so much for continuing this..I am so gippie!!!
What a heart rendering description of sanyukta's condition after 10 years of that fateful departure!!!😭
A love so serene and yet incomplete,,you just literally blew me over,,,It is really awesome sweets:-)..You are pretty much  successful in creating that scenario right in front of my eyes...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am eagerly awaiting the next update...
Himani