Loving You | ArHi SS Part 4 + Thank You Note COMPLETED (13/05) - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Very intriguing start . Curious to know what happens next / what is happening !
Originally posted by tinkleby

Hey,

It was amazing!! When I started reading I expected it to be anything other than a marriage proposal scene!
I loved the way you wrote their emotions and turmoil so beautifully. Can't wait to read and see how things are be going forward.

A very well written piece indeed!

Thank You so much! Glad you liked it! :)

And also that it surprised you! ;) :D
Originally posted by LadyR

Love it! The wrath of Khushi is about to descend upon Arnav. The lyrics from the song by passenger come to mind, " you only know you love her, when she's gone" 
Updated really really soon, if you can, please!

I was thinking of using that song but somehow 'Whispers' made more sense for the particular moment :)

Thank You for commenting and the next part is already written so I will update soon! :)
Originally posted by jg12

Very intriguing start . Curious to know what happens next / what is happening !

Thank You! :)
Originally posted by bhaktiii

V interesting

Thank You! :)
Oh! You're back! Am I dreaming?
Wow..That was beautifully written. A simple decision changes everything, doesn't it? But sometimes it wouldn't make a difference and life would continue as it was. Other times it has the power to ruin everything, completely destroying relationships. Their is as complicated as a straight line:) And I would love to witness it's transition to a much simple form..Keep writing!

"Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos. It's a given and that's the secret."
- Jonathan Carroll
Thats a beautiful start.. Khushi's marriage being fixed.. And she wants Arnav to do something for her, for them.. And all she gets is "Congratulations" from him.. Can understand what she must have gone thru..🥺
Soulful! You made their pain amid all the happiness, probably superficial, (after all on a wedding announcement not all the guests are truly happy for you, they just wish you for the sake of it) so vivid. And then his supreme jibe! He could never speak freely and then chooses this, I saw a burdened, pained yet strong Khushi. Why dear?? Why it had to be so painful and melancholy? 
Originally posted by Sarikaa97

Oh! You're back! Am I dreaming?
Wow..That was beautifully written. A simple decision changes everything, doesn't it? But sometimes it wouldn't make a difference and life would continue as it was. Other times it has the power to ruin everything, completely destroying relationships. Their is as complicated as a straight line:) And I would love to witness it's transition to a much simple form..Keep writing!

"Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos. It's a given and that's the secret."
- Jonathan Carroll

Love the quotation. Very true!

Can decisions ever have truly simple consequences? This is one of the questions this story is based on. :)

Thank You for your comment and also where had I ever gone? I keep reposting stuff besides I have two active FFs (one available on IF of the two) and I do write new OS' for IPKKND and also Rang Rasiya! Lol! :)
Originally posted by mishti_17

Thats a beautiful start.. Khushi's marriage being fixed.. And she wants Arnav to do something for her, for them.. And all she gets is "Congratulations" from him.. Can understand what she must have gone thru..🥺

Thank You for your comment! :)

Also Khushi did not want Arnav to do something for her or for them as a couple, at least when she goes to him having reconciled with the fact that he wont but when he wishes her 'Congratulations', that talking to she had given herself about accepting his silence goes for a toss and she feels all she does.