Phir Subah Hogi

LIFEOK but Iam not OK

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The LIFEOK show tumahari paki and ek bond ishq become a crap 4 me.I dont like pakhi overacting and anshuman childish rude behaviour.Taniya is better than pakhi.In EBI mruthunjai missing or dead.In Gustakh dil Ishana is more better and pairable to the hero than Laajo.
Wait and c what the destiny of Naadhan parindhe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

The LIFEOK show tumahari paki and ek bond ishq become a crap 4 me.I dont like pakhi overacting and anshuman childish rude behaviour.Taniya is better than pakhi.In EBI mruthunjai missing or dead.In Gustakh dil Ishana is more better and pairable to the hero than Laajo.
Wait and c what the destiny of Naadhan parindhe.

best of luck joyel
Joyel thumbnail
@shweta
u please give best of luck to ron,she is promoting the show with lot of spamming.😆
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well... i hope its good show any ways watching ek boond ishq .. mrityunjay is alive and will be back just wait n watch what they had in store for us 
tumhari pakhi well i watched the 1st episode and was not so impressed so dropped it right after the 1st episode 

Le'ts see what nadan parinde has in store for me ... and yea... at least me spamming and u r here to spam too.. hahaha
Joyel thumbnail
i only spam in forums where there is more populations.
ronshaan thumbnail
well i spam here because i feel this forum .. ! koi parhe na parhe joyel to parte hay ðŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
haan i know rakhi :)

dekha joyel ... i shall spam we have readers
warna sub bore ho jayenge
some times in crowd i feel alone so psh forum a 1st forum i love to be in few people less noise hehehehee
ronshaan thumbnail
i know i know u all are here i was telling joyel that my spam is entertaining every one here so why would i stop hmm ?