Posted: 10 years ago
there was One hug in yeh hay muhabbatien show which i was not so impressed .. may b im looking for TVS - SUGNI hug (in banaras when he saw her there) May b i m searching VIKRAM THAKUR in others.. because that was a hug which i can see in my eyes ... The hug of vikram and chulbuli aka sugni 

what a hug it was ..even she didnt know him u could simply see the fire the magic in that hug.. now i understand why the hug in yeh hay muhabbatein b/w raman n ishita did not do the magic for me .. because my hopes are HIGH ... i guess 
hey ron ishita hesitate to hug properly because she was shocked what Raman is doing and dont compare it with TVS hug.If a hug is awesome,then the both lovers should move with equal timing and love.
Originally posted by ronshaan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">there was One hug in yeh hay muhabbatien show which i was not so impressed .. may b im looking for TVS - SUGNI hug (in banaras when he saw her there) May b i m searching VIKRAM THAKUR in others.. because that was a hug which i can see in my eyes ... The hug of vikram and chulbuli aka sugni</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">what a hug it was ..even she didnt know him u could simply see the fire the magic in that hug.. now i understand why the hug in yeh hay muhabbatein b/w raman n ishita did not do the magic for me .. because my hopes are HIGH ... i guess</font>

ha ronit, if tvs hug ishita then you will get that fire :)because tvs is hottest actor on television, he dont need six pack n kisses to make seen hot his eyes is enough to fire the screen
Give Raman more time he will do it..
BTW who discovered hug and the answer is both Adam and hauwa..😆
Originally posted by b4uvarun

ha ronit, if tvs hug ishita then you will get that fire :)because tvs is hottest actor on television, he dont need six pack n kisses to make seen hot his eyes is enough to fire the screen

yaa very true 👏
well what ever I was not so impressed with raman's hug .. i think i m missing varun on screen ...may b missing vikram thakur may b missing i don't know.
the hug when vikram saw sugni dancing in banaras and he shouted her name and then hugged her. 
Oh I thought you meant the one which Sugni dreamed you know the open arm SRK style

oh ya that was awesome

Any ways let it be .. :)
Originally posted by payal7

Oh I thought you meant the one which Sugni dreamed you know the open arm SRK style

payal my favourite