The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

kisha OS - A birthday gift for stavan bhaiya! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tinaswea

Goldie

tinaswea

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Stavan Bhaiya!
I hope uh like it!
I have written it specially for ew!
I know uh write much better than me! It's just a try! Smile

I DON'T LOVE HIM, I JUST MISS HIM  

My 6 year old daughter came home annoyed. A boy in her class had said that he loves her and now the whole class is teasing her. The boy had even asked her to marry him. I thought it was cute. To see her reaction I asked, 'well ruhi do you love that boy?'. My daughter rolled her eyes and said, 'mamma I don't want to be involved in this stuff. I want to study and become a doctor. Such things are a great distraction which will slow you down.' I never expected this from my little one. She was serious. I couldn't help laughing, I was seeing myself in her.

Few Years Back

I was a bright student during my high school days. Still I was not termed as a geek. Some popular kids were my friends. I was quite liked by all. I really enjoyed my school days with my best friend Panchi. I never had a crush on anyone. I was not into all that stuff. for me it was unnecessary and I took my studies seriously. I couldn't even imagine me falling in love but life has some mysterious ways.

There was a boy in our class, Ranveer He was very handsome, good in academics and sports. All girls wanted him. My best friend Panchi had a huge crush on him. I never took any interest in him. Kd and pratham were his best buddies.

One day I was returning from the library. I was alone because my friends never had the habit of visiting the library. Ranveer and Pratham were waiting for me. they smiled at me. It was something unusual. anyway I smiled back and walked towards them. While Piddi was about to say something kd came from nowhere and covered his mouth. just then Ranveer shouted that, kd has something to say to you'and ran away. i looked at kd he gave me a smile and then ran behind Ranveer. i didn't understand a thing. they were acting like kids.

The same drama continued for days. Boys trying to tell me something but interrupted my kd always. in our time, 'he wants to tell you something' was the code for 'he loves you'. My friends started to tease me. What is strange is that kd never said a word to me or others about this matter. I had caught him staring at me many times. When I look he gives the same smile, I feel uneasy and turn away. To say the truth, I didn't know a thing about kd and started to feel uncomfortable with him.

Everything changed suddenly. We had to do a science project and the teacher divided us into groups of three. I, kd and Ranveer in same group. All the girls were jealous. they wanted Ranveer in their group. I didn't feel anything special about this. Anyway, Ranveer must be better than kd.

Days passed. I and Ranveer became good friends. We used to chat about everything while kd did the smiling, oh god that boy could never speak. But kd was brilliant. He became first in the class making me the second. I was angry. Over years it was the first time I lost my first place. Our group sessions were fun. 

We three were together many times. when I and Ranveer were alone he told me about kd. Kd said something bad about me and that is what his friends were trying to say. they decided to play along when others took it as a love matter. I don't know why, but I was disappointed hearing this. till then I had no feelings toward kd, but after hearing Ranveer I hated kd.

Our school days ended and we went our own ways. My friends noticed the change in me. I was missing someone. they started to tease me saying that I was in love with Ranveer. They were right, I was missing someone but it was not Ranveer but kd!! I badly wanted to see him smile. i tried to hide this from my friends but Panchi caught me. 

I told her how I missed kd. We never had real conversation but something was pulling me towards him. I myself was surprised about the way I felt even after knowing kd was playing with me.

'are you in love with kd' Panchi asked with a naugty smile. I said NO! i don't love him I just miss him, the way he smiles! she began laughing.

As the days passed I realized my feelings for kd were different. i missed his beautiful smile. I missed it all. little did I know that I was in love. i wondered where he could be. I wanted to see him. one fine morning Ranveer called me up and apologized. I was confused. he confessed that all he said about kd was a lie, he was jealous of him and narrated to me how their friendship collapsed. i was in no mood to hear. I was already in love with kd and was super happy to hear this. i assured Ranveer that he still was my friend.

Years passed. one day I was sitting in a cafe with my friends. I saw someone approaching us. My heart started beating fast. It was kd. I was staring at him. His eyes entranced me and his smile made my heart fly. I wanted to give him a big hug but stood still. Panchi teased him, 'kd do you still have something to say to her?' He looked straight into my eyes and said. I love you kiya.' I thought it was happening in my head but it was true. i was super happy.

Present

My husband came home. Without allowing him to change our little one started to narrate her story and kd sat there listening to our daughter telling her story with a serious cute expression. he smiled listening to her and looked at me. The same smile which i hated once but today I cannot live a day without kd or our daughter. Even today I wonder how he stole my heart without even uttering a word.

Edited by tinaswea - 06 April 2014 at 12:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KDloverloveukishaSweetAndSpiceKishafan_4everKDreamer..WitchGrave..sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kisha OS - A birthday gift for stavan bhaiya! :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
thank u so much Tina for this amazing os
really its wonderful gift for me
this is super duper awsome
Hayee kisha Embarrassed
Kd want to confess but not saying anything typical Kd
Kd giving smiles to kiya
Kiya misses him and his smile and realises her love
Kd's proposal so real
kisha's little angel just like Kiya
wow seriously awasome
u r a fab writer i know i have said it many times but really thanks
thank u so much sis
keep writing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinasweaKishafan_4ever

KDreamer

Goldie

KDreamer

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Wow tina...such a beautiful os...
Really loved it...

tinasweaKishafan_4ever

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
wow Tina
raelly love the OS
Kiya'a POV is treat to read
love the way you write it
Perfect birthday gift for Stavan
Do write more

PS: Happy Birthday Stavan..Stay blessed

Lots of Love
Geet

tinasweaKishafan_4ever

s2singh

Goldie

s2singh

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hawww Tina i loved it yaar
Kya concept hai bina kuch kahe hi pyaar ho jaye...wah wah loved it dear

Itne saal tak Kisha ne kuch nahi kaha but still love each other wow ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thank u so much for such a lovely OS...

Hug

tinasweaKishafan_4ever

KDlover

Groupbie

KDlover

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
so sweet n cute osClap
luv my KiSha!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

tinasweaKishafan_4ever

Kishafan_4ever

Goldie

Kishafan_4ever

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Damn yaar rasgulla...
I sooo loved it
Thankx a ton dear 4 dis OS
It was Amazing...
Dis is my fav most Kisha OS u've written...
I was in tears really...
Bt thank God Kisha saath hai
Love u loads 4 dis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinasweasneha02sweetdesire

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Tina a real cute Os...
Me loved Kisha here...aweee
Fun, light hearted n a good read