Ek Boond Ishq

Dear Diary...(OS) || LAST PART UPDATED PG 9|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

Archi21

IF-Rockerz

Archi21

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Monday,7th Apr 2014

10pm

Dear Diary,

Today after a long time I got call from Adi. He said there is a reunion party on 9th April  organized by trustee on occasion of school completing 20 successful years. I am happy to hear this .We talked about our old school days and our current status in life .It was small talk  for near about 5 mins. As I have to attend Board of Directors meeting  for my new plant .Adi is dentist and had started his practice in near by  city .He is coming in party. Actually he is in-charged to inform all students of our class. He told me about Yug , Meethi, Nandu ,Radha, Vasu ...

Today while watching sky at night I saw a bright Star, and suddenly a face surfaced in my mind . It was a girl's face ..it was her face ...It was Tara's face ... I am shocked today , how after so many years suddenly her face surfaced in my mind .Her eyes ...the way they use to smile...her eye lashes...their raising and falling  while talking ...her voice...

Like my other girls she was in my class . But she was different . She had blunt hair cut ,  sweet smile, melodious voice  and good at heart . She was a shy and never talk to any boy.

I remember her... our first indirect talk ...it was in music class on some song . I think that was first day when I saw that this girl is in my class .

One day in music class teacher was teaching us raag "Ahir Bhairav" and told us about song "Albela Sajan aayo re" from the movie "Hum Dil De chuke sanam" and taught us how to sing that . First the whole class practiced it in chores then teacher made us to sing alone ...to each one . One-by- one we all sang first para of that song .

I was busy in talking with my friend after my turn and I heard a melodious voice ...it was sweet ...there was depth in this voice ...this voice was giving complex to the voice of original singer Kavita Krishnamurthy ...I listen that voice closing my eyes it was so full of feelings and emotions that I got  driven in that voices melody. After that voice finished its singing I opened my  eyes and saw what was more of unexpected to me ...the student who sang just now was Tara...what!!! this Tara can sing so beautifully . I never dreamt that some one can sing so beautifully...her voice is so melodious ...I never heard her before .How can I  hear her voice in class, she barely talks with any boy in class. "Allahs ...this girl is queen of such a beautiful voice ." I told this to Radha but she walked out without saying anything.

In  our next music class we talked on Tal Keharwa I must say this girl Tara had good knowledge of raags and tals  and songs based on these raags n tals. After this talk we talked many times in  9th std. But  I hardly remember that ever she initiated talk it was always me who use to initiate the talk . I use to ask her "How are you?? Fine?" and she use to answer in "Fine." nothing else . She never came and initiated any talk.

After 9th when we went in 10th std  again re-suffling was done . Adi, Yug , Meethi, Nandu,Radha,Vasu and Tara we all landed in same class.

This time it was board  exam and I don't want to take any risk with my marks so joined tuition for maths where all my friends were going .Tara also joined same tuition for maths .

Tara was now  less shy and started talking  to others in class. Now we talk regularly ...I helped her many times while solving maths problem . I enjoyed this maths solving as I use to get more practices in maths by solving them again.

It was a balance year not good not bad year. But this Radha issue was a total mesh .

Radha made  self assumption that "I like her" and spread this news in her friend circle  that I am her  boyfriend and this rumour spread in class like a fire in woods. When I got this news I was first shocked and then pissed on Radha. I confronted her and then talked about her self-made assumption.

I must say these girls are so  big dramebaaz . She started crying when I confronted her saying "What Mrityunjay ??? You don't like me ...then what was all those talks  in class and at my palce??"

I was like "What ???" "What she made assumption from my talks with her???""Plz...Give me a break..."

I told her "Radha you are my good friend and that's all nothing else ...""I talked to you in  the same way as I talk to others in class" "Specially if you have seen me talking to girls like  Meethi , Nandu ,Tara...  I talked to you in the same way as I talk to them. "

She told "Again Tara!!! What is wrong with you ?? You always praise her after music class saying her voice is sweet... Melodious and  don't know what more you add and now again Tara. " "Ok fine its nothing between us , we are just friends." After saying this she walked away  flaming .

After she went I was thinking do I talked about Tara a lot?? When??? Why???  Its possible I might have talked about her  and why not to talk about her  , she had such  beautiful voice  that every one like to praise.

We continued our small talks in class and very soon came the end of 10th when results were announced . I saw her last time was 8 years ago when she came to take her 10th std result and after that I never saw her again.

Tara was beautiful girl ...I noticed this On Teachers day. On teacher day we were wearing informal dress . Tara was wearing a salwar-kurta . It was a plain salwar -kurta but she was looking beautiful in that simple dress. There is  a saying  "Beauty lies in simplicity" she was proving it right .

She had deep and  broad beautiful eyes and its beauty increases each time when she use to smile . When she smiles her narrow pink lips get spread on her face and her smile on lips use to reach eyes leasing a spark in her eyes . Her smile is like  flower in desert ... cherry on top of cake.

Wait Mrityunjay!!! what is this??? Again you started praising her beauty??? stop it now. When you will stop praising Tara and her qualities???

WHAT???

WAIT MRITYUNJAY!!! Do you have any feeling for her ?? Do you loved her ??? OR I say do you still love her ??

LOVE???? To whom TARA???? NEVER ...

If this is the situation then why you never praised any other girl then Tara in all these years ...ever And answer to this question is NO...a big NO.

Whenever anyone sings "Albela Sajan aayo re" song you start praising Tara and her voice .

But what to do I cannot forget her voice ...her melodious voice...her smile  even after 10 years ...

One reason for not praising any other girl is that I don't got my type girl that's why I never praised any other girl.

So what's  your type girl???

She should be kind hearted , simple , smile should be ornament .

Stop it Mrityunjay!!! Accept the fact that you have feelings for Tara and in all these years you never talked it to anyone . The type of girl you mentioned just now is Tara. You never left thinking about her ...she is always in your thoughts ...in your talks ...and in your heart .

Stop lying to your self .

"YES I LOVE HER ...YES I LOVE TARA ..."

I took all these years to realise this ... What a person I am ...

"Kitna pyaara hai yeh pyar...pyaara pyaara
Hua hai pehli baar...hota hai ek baar
Phir na hoga yeh dobara...
Hai mera dil churake legaya..
Churane waala..mera kaatil
Hai mera dil churake legaya..
Churane waali..meri kaatil"

Oh...I am waiting for reunion when she will come I will tell her about my feelings to her that I kept buried for all these years.

But wait Mrityunjay what do you know about Tara in present .

Where she is?? What she is doing ??? And most important did she had any feelings for you...ever ??? Or she thinks you as just a friend??? You don't know whether she remember you or not??

Stop worrying Mrityunjay you are going to reunion , she will also come at that time ask her .

But what if she is already married ?? Or engaged??

And if not married or engaged but she loves someone else and I  say  "I love you" then might be possible is feel bad  abd and broke our friendship then... I don't want to loss her as friend .

Be clam and positive Mrityunjay Its just like exam that you gave . When she will come in reunion you can ask her and its so simple . But if she don't  come there then...what??

All Izz Well...Mritunjay ...Be positive ...She will come. Have faith.

After so many years I understood my feelings and I have no way other then to wait for day after tomorrow to know her response.

I was always first in every exam ... but I fear if someone else already took this position in this exam ..in exam of love. What if I fail???

So many questions and no other solution then to wait ...

This wait is killing me ...

Yours

Mrityunjay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara's Diary

MriAra Diary

Edited by Archi21 - 09 April 2014 at 3:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuBloomBelievixBlueJasmineGreys_AnatomyfaizariTasriSIsa_desankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Diary...(OS) || LAST PART UPDATED PG 9|| (Page 5)" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Archu dear...ClapClapClap

Kamaal...dhamaal...bemisaal...

Kya likha hai...waah...dil khush kar diya...

Crush...crush...crush...ne band baja di ...donon ki...

Aage ki howegaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi21sankalp_prapti

tina_28

Goldie

tina_28

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
waah-waahClapwaise naam toh Mj n Tara diya hai per qualities vicha ki kyo de di hainConfusedLOL

Archi21sankalp_prapti

Archi21

IF-Rockerz

Archi21

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShagufElina

Archu dear...ClapClapClap

Kamaal...dhamaal...bemisaal...

Kya likha hai...waah...dil khush kar diya...

Crush...crush...crush...ne band baja di ...donon ki...

Aage ki howegaWink

thanks dear

reunion party too aane doo Wink tab pata chalegaLOL

Archi21

IF-Rockerz

Archi21

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_28

waah-waahClapwaise naam toh Mj n Tara diya hai per qualities vicha ki kyo de di hainConfusedLOL

thank UBig smile

mein ne naa too MriAra socha tha naa hi ViCha LOL

bas likh diya tha
glad tum ne apni imagination power use kiBig smile

tina_28sankalp_prapti

faizari

Goldie

faizari

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Archu wow...Star

gud job dear Clap

again u express the emotion so beautifully Thumbs Up

eagerly waiting for ur update Smile

Archi21sankalp_prapti

Archi21

IF-Rockerz

Archi21

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faizari

<font color="#ff0000">Archu</font> wow...Star

gud job dearClap

again u express the emotion so beautifullyThumbs Up

eagerly waiting for ur updateSmile

Thank u
Update ke liye wait karo...as my mind is empty now no thought about further track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faizari

BlueJasmine

Goldie

BlueJasmine

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Sweet...yaha toh aag dono taraf barabar lagi hui hai...paar donone ek dusre se kuch na kaha...aur radha yaha bhi chudail hain LOL

Archi21sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top