Mahabharat Written Update 05th April, 2014;Dragging Draupadi

Posted: 10 years ago
Mahabharat Written Update 05th April, 2014;Dragging n insulting  Draupadi n filling the vessel of sin 

Epi start with Duri order servant to bring slave Draupadi here .All kaurava n karna laughed when Pandava n bheeshma look sad..
there Draupadi asked what is the news
Maid servant said whose husband lost kingdom, she will face lots of hardship
servant came n said Princess of Panchal pls come with me...
when draupadi scolded servant n said I only obey my husband's order...n get lost from here.
Servant give the shocking news that King yudi lost himself n her also...
Draupadi sat down with upset face n cried...
Servant said u r not slave of Duri
Draupadi said go n tell duri that Queen Draupadi will not accept it...when King Yudi already lost then he don't have any right to play for me or bait me...go n tell this to duri...Go...

Servant said this to Duri when Vidur said to Dhrti that Daughter of Drupad said right .

Duri said then Yudi lost Draupadi before
Drona protested n said Wife is not property...But karna insult All elders there.
Sakuni intervene n again lay a trap for Yudi...
Arjun said pls keep silent... 
Sakuni again asked Yudi  who said if I can lost my 4bros then losing Draupadi also not wrong...
Dhrti smiles...
Nakul said what r u saying...
Karna, Sakuni n all laughed when Duri order Dushashan n bring that slave Draupadi n if that haughty woman don't accept my order then dragged her by her hair.
Bheema punch n make said he will kill if they touch Draupadi.
Arjun warned Duri when Sakuni played another evil game...
Duri n co laugh evilly...
Duri said bring that slave ...
Bheeshma look sad.. 
Draupadi look at the flute of Krishna n cried..
when maid servant give the news of Dushashan coming there...
Dushashan we give u order to come u in the court...
But Draupadi protest n said she is Yagnaseni n no one can take me there...
Dushashan snapped her when Draupadi try to protect herself n took out the Sword from Dushashan n make Dushashan want n push him down ..
Draupadi said go n asked ur mother n Queen of Hastinapur then talk with me n Draupadi try to go but from the Corridor Dushashan hold her hair n dragged him forcefully ...
Whole Court room echoed with Draupadi's pain n anguish...
when Draupadi look at Pandav who r crying with her...
Bheeshma, Vidur n Drona cried n shook their head when rest r enjoying n laughing at Draupadi's plight...

Duri again insult when Dushshan dragged Draupadi by her hair n Bheem broke the pillar carried  sword n take an oath to break Dushashan's arms which r dragging Panchali n touch her hair...

Duri said when Proud break that time ppl need to see the face of that person n show us the face of this haughty woman...
Draupadi angrily with cried n bruised face look at Duri n all ...

Precap :-
Draupadi said Stupid Duri , u don't know who I'm.I born from Sacrificial Fire .I'm Yagnaseni Draupadi.I don't accept ur order ...
Duri said like this woman removed our weapon in Indrapastha...Go n Disrobe her...

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Hats off to Pooja πŸ‘
The way she says she's Yagnaseni with full on pride in the precap is just πŸ‘
Originally posted by arcnac

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Hats off to Pooja πŸ‘
The way she says she's Yagnaseni with full on pride in the precap is just πŸ‘
My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ
yup Pooja nailed today n Precap is out standing πŸ˜³
Thanks for the update. Loved the entire episode and the precap was just wonderful. Was wondering if  the disrobing be shown on Monday or 9th?
Thanks for ur update. How can cv be sure that draupadi took sword away from duhshasana and draw against him? Cv has no clueless and brainless. Pratikami is not there? Who is female maid? I have not yet heard abt her who ordered draupadi.

Story distortion rocks on!
Originally posted by -abhi-pundir-

thanks di
my pleasure sweets😳
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

thanks for wu.
my pleasure dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Thanks for the update. Loved the entire episode and the precap was just wonderful. Was wondering if  the disrobing be shown on Monday or 9th?
my pleasure dear 
yup precap was outstanding 
no idea
may be Monday end then will continue Tuesday no idea yaar 
Originally posted by sayeed87

Thanks for ur update. How can cv be sure that draupadi took sword away from duhshasana and draw against him? Cv has no clueless and brainless. Pratikami is not there? Who is female maid? I have not yet heard abt her who ordered draupadi.

Story distortion rocks on!
my pleasure
hmmm yesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
thanks fr the WU rakhi..pooja was terrific πŸ‘ nirbhay also did well πŸ‘