Asya OS - Learning Guitar *GIFs added*

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello people

Here is an OS belonging to the golden period of QH!

I would also like to tell that Kabhi will be my Asya!!!

happy reading. 😊

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" said Asad while going through few sketches.

He looked at the door to see love of his life standing with a cup of coffee and a mesmerizing smile on her face. She was looking extra gorgeous in white top, he thought.

"Good Morning Mr. Khan" She said with the killer smile. "Good morning'" he muttered while shifting his gaze to his file. He then started preparing his lines of proposal. Yes he still didn't propose. Yesterday night he was determined to propose but stars were not on his side and he couldn't as their date got ruined by his friend's shrieks. He had to do it today.

"Coffee Mr. Khan?" She asked. "Hmm... Put it there" he said motioning towards the table opposite to him. She put the mug and then started cleaning the invisible stains. By that time Asad had mustered his courage and stood just behind her.

As she stood up and turned she stumbled backwards as she was hit by a hard body. Asad caught her waist before she could stumble backwards. She was startled by the sudden proximity. She could easily feel his uneven breathing hitting her forehead.

"Ms. Farooqui I wanted to talk to you" he said in his husky tone still continuing their unique embrace. Zoya nodded shyly to encourage him to continue.

"Um... Ms Farooqui... Woh Actually... The thing is that ... Actually... Main ... Actually...You know we both are different just like... umm... "Zoya closed her eyes in frustration as she heard his three magical words again.

Woh, Main and Actually.

"Look Mr. Khan, I have pretty important things to do rather listen to your Who Actually. So can we just change the topic?" She snapped at him while straightening herself.

Asad ran his hands through his temple, while cursing his own courage which automatically goes down whenever he faces her.

"By the way Mr. Khan I just came to ask one LAST help from you, before all this drama ends. I hope you wouldn't bother that." She stressed on the word Last, after all she had to face the bitter fact.

Asad closed his eyes in frustration as he couldn't muster courage to explain her that all this isn't drama, it is the truth, the biggest truth of his life. "Of course I wouldn't. What can I do?" he asked her gently.

"See Mr. Khan you shouldn't back off again, ok? The thing is that could you? She said slowly.

"Ya, I could what?"

"Could you please teach me how to play that Guitar of yours, I have been dreaming about that all these days. So please?" she said in one go dreamily.

What has she gone nuts? He thought. Should he teach or should he not. He imagined her playing his guitar with her clumsy hands. One of her hands was busy with the strings, while the other one was busy stuffing pizza into her mouth, just then a piece of it fell on the frame of the pizza. ARGH!!! He closed his in frustration before replying her."Umm... I am sorry Ms.Farooqui but I guess I can't help you. I am quite busy with my work. So if you could just drop that idea of yours."

Her mouth turned to a perfect shape of O. "Agar Tannu ne poocha hota toh khushi khushi haan keh deta." She muttered under her breath. Asad smirked on her jealous behavior. He liked it!

"Did you say something Ms.Farooqui?"

"Huh? Oh nothing Mr. Khan I was just thinking to dial up Raabert to teach me guitar, you see he is such a lovely friend of mine that he will jump in as soon as I call." She said chirpily while taking out her phone.

Forget your Guitar Asad! She is the important one, Asad said to himself before he imagined his Ms.Farooqui with someone else.

"Uh.. Am done with my work Ms.Farooqui, why don't you just wait for five minutes before I clean all this mess and then start your guitar learning course." Asad said with a small smirk on his face

OH GOD that smirk, it drives me crazy she thought. "Thank you Mr. Khan, I was just wondering if you could teach me in the lounge, even phupi and Najma are out for shopping" she asked him with a pout.

"Upto you!" he said while collecting all the papers on the table.

"Aapko pata hai Mr. Khan, bachpan se mujhe guitar accha lagta tha. Lekin kisiko bhi school main nayi aata tha. Jab maine Ausaaf ko poocha usne toh sikhane ki koshish kiya tha, lekin guitar na toot gayi, tabse mujhe kisi ne sikhaye. Aur jab main aapko guitar play Karte hue dekha tha , tabse poochene ki koshish ki lekin time hi nahi mila" Zoya chirped breathlessly while drinking her coke.

If he had heard her talking like this before few months ago, he would have just shut her up, but now her voice was melodious song to her. As he was listening, he got alarmed by the alien name, Ausaaf.

"Who is Ausaaf? "He shot up with a question while adjusting the strings of the guitar

"Tha koi, why do you want to know?" she said with asked with a wide grin. She shifted a bit closer to him, "Jealous Mr. Khan?" She asked with naughty smile on her face.

"Jealous? What do you mean by that word?"  Lie. He was even jealous of the i-pad, which is 24X7 with her.

Seeing his sulking face, Zoya felt to tell who Ausaaf really was, "Ausaaf is Zeenat's brother, indirectly my brother Mr. khan!" 

Oh! He sighed with relief and smiled within himself. "Ready Ms.Farooqui? Am done with setting the strings"

She hurriedly stood up rubbed her hands to her jeans. Asad closed his eyes in irritation over her untidiness.

"Give it Mr. Khan let me play!" And in one swift move she pulled the guitar, from his hand.

"What? Look Ms Far... Zoya no!" he said as he registered the fact that his Musibat Magnet has snatched his most fragile thing, his guitar.

He stood up to snatch it from her but he stopped in his tracks when heard her famous dialog

"Allah Miyyan What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Can't you just let me play for 5 minutes and then you could do anything with it. And!! If you tried to snatch it from me don't expect me to give your guitar in one single piece" She warned him.

He can't risk that! So he quietly sat back while watching her play the guitar.

Zoya turned around and then started playing guitar.

TRAN TRAN

"Paani da ... Rang vekh ke" she started.

Asad ran his fingers through his temple as he saw her recklessly moving her fingers through the strings of guitar, which were now vulnerable to break down.

"Aankhiyan jo anju rul de"

Gawd! How am I gonna manage this voice all along my life, he sighed.

TRAN...TRAN..TRAN TRAN

"Maahiya na aaya mera Maahiya na aaya" Ayushman khurrana is gonna surely cry once he listens to my fianc's voice, thought Asad.

TRAN TRAN TRAN

That's it! So what he cant snatch his guitar, there is always another way to keep your things safe. With that, in one swift move he pulled her into his lap through her waist, with her back touching his front. HE then put one hand on her hand and the other he had it on the guitar.

She suddenly felt someone pull her and the next second she felt warmth all over her. As she opened her eyes, she found herself in the safest place of world, his arms. She just couldn't stop blushing. Her whole body was on fire right now.

"Ms. Farooqui strings are delicate and they should be handled with care."  With that he took put his hand over her small one and started playing a melodious tune." You just see how I play them okay" he said in husky tone.

A romantic tune, cool weather and she in her jahapanah's lap, Everything was perfect she thought to herself. As she turned her head to see his face, she found herself drooling over him. He was busy closing his eyes and playing the tune. How could one be so handsome? And those manly lips, they just felt to be kissed, She thought. As she was about to turn her head and shift her concentration to guitar, he opened his eyes and then she felt herself drowning in those orbs.

He felt someone starting at him, he opened his eyes to meet a pair of eyes with reflecting emotions.  All he could see was love! He then started observing each and every inch of her beautiful face. She was gorgeous he thought. Her kohl lined orbs, her blushing cheeks have added to her beauty. He slowly put his hand on her cheek and started caressing her face. She closed her eyes and bent her face on his hand. He loved his effect on her. He then saw her pink lips. A kind feeling passed over him.

They bent towards each other to experience the ultimate bliss; their lips were just millimeters apart.  A loud thunder made the couple come back to their senses. It then started raining. Highly embarrassed over the movement, Asad and Zoya avoided each other's gaze. He took the guitar which they were playing and out it aside on the bench. The very next movement Zoya got up as if she was on fire. What she feared all the time has finally happened. She feared that she will give in to her feelings to him amidst all this drama. But what all just happened was adding more and more difficulties to her plight. He was making it hard to believe in the real world. All the frustration came out as tears , as she couldn't control them she abruptly stood up to leave.

For Asad the moment was perfect, he had to tell her his feelings. As he put the guitar, Zoya got off from him. He felt incomplete. He realized that Zoya was the only one who could complete him and he had to tell her about his feelings and clear all the misunderstandings. He then caught hold of her hand before she could leave.

Asad got up from the bench walked to her, turned her around. She was looking downwards, and even in the midst of rain he could easily tell she was crying. He could easily understand her situation and cursed himself for being the cause. With his finger he lifted her face and lovingly wiped her tears. She opened her eyes as soon as she felt his warm hands on her face. The next moment he gave a reassuring smile and went on his knees. He lifted his head to look at the woman he loved with his heart and soul, she meant world to him. He didn't fear the rejection because he knew she loved him. Her feelings were always mirrored in her eyes.

"Ms Fa... Zoya" he said "There is not a single minute in a day I don't think about you. As you entered my life I thought you were a storm. But I realized that this storm had bought all the happiness and life to my life. Whenever you are near me, my heart beats faster and slower at the same time. All I feel is to gather you in my arms give you all the happiness. I can't imagine leading my life without your pathetic yet adorable shayari, your arguments on my cleanliness or running around the house just to take care of me. Zoya you are that person of my life who has bought color to my world and made me feel that this stone hearted man has heart which beats for one person Zoya'. Even if you reject me, I will wait. I will wait till you come back to me. Because, the truth is, that I am truly, deeply, madly and passionately in love with you. Ms. Zoya Farooqui, will you marry me?" pause "For real" he said it! FINALLY!!!

Zoya looked down at him with tears in her eyes. So that is what he wanted to tell all these days. She had not expected her Akdu Ahmed Khan to give such a romantic proposal. At that moment she realized that she couldn't expect more from her fate because her world was just before her. She let the tears of joy flow while she bent down to face him. She cupped his face looked into his eyes with full of love "Yes, Mr. Asad Ahmed khan, I will marry you." Asad smiled from ear to ear. "You know why?"  She asked and leaned close to his years. "Because am cucking frazily in love with you Mr. Khan. My love for you is soo much that, it can't be explained in words." she shouted in his ears. She hugged with all her might. Asad's happiness knew no boundaries too. He sent silent prayers to god for giving such loving life partner.

The couple kept hugging passionately leaving the guitar in  rain, which has united them forever. It has surely done miracles.

After all, it made Asad Ahmed Khan to finally confess!!!!

Do hit like and Comment 😳

P.S the gif's credit goes to QH CG!, so totally not made by me!

Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

such a sweet OS. kinda like this > 

keep writing more, you took me to the dream lands once again <3