Spoiler of randhirs demand found - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

After reading all speculations about what he may ask in return of helping her, its pretty decent and interesting that he will be asking.

Oh dear Randhir. Your plan will soon backfire. But Randhir, you are really thinking of changing her looks ? That's why he said "Gandi kurti ke niche ye shady chappal etc". Hmmm Interesting very Interesting
ye ladka hayee allah kaisa hai deewana ๐Ÿ˜ณ this is the song for RD.
Funny man going to backfire majorly. Lol can't wait she looks pretty in the twitter picture. M
Originally posted by BrunoMars

OmG! The new ish is so promising! Parth fighting *drools* and past revealing... and Randhir's price! Gosh! Can't wait to see this demand of his backfiring on him. He can't even handle one Parth roaming around Sanyukta while they are friends, let alone all the guys now noticing her when all dressed up. I smell jealousy! 
LOL that's exactly what am waiting for... Randhir's plan to backfire...!!๐Ÿ˜†

First he will go into the "Oo la la" world seeing the beautiful Sanyukta in front of him and then seeing the guy's drroling over her would make him go "Dishkyaoing" the guy's ๐Ÿคฃ

I hope DD will give us such a track and not somethins like no guy will be affected seeing her
i feel that randhir's plan will backfire...๐Ÿ˜†
he is going to get heavy doses of jealousy seeing guys drooling over sanyu's new look..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
he himself will be blown away by her look
hope this happens ๐Ÿ˜†
i so knew it .eeeks randhir is so gonna blown away by her , harshi new pic said it all . but i luv it cant wait to see . hayeee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

LOL that's exactly what am waiting for... Randhir's plan to backfire...!!๐Ÿ˜†

First he will go into the "Oo la la" world seeing the beautiful Sanyukta in front of him and then seeing the guy's drroling over her would make him go "Dishkyaoing" the guy's ๐Ÿคฃ

I hope DD will give us such a track and not somethins like no guy will be affected seeing her
XD Into Oohlala-mode?! Hilarious! I totally see that happening. Uff! I wonder whether he'll ask her to stop doing the task or his ego will stop him from doing so. MyGAwd! Here Randhir thought he would bring her in discomfort, the complete opposite happens XD
Originally posted by BrunoMars

XD Into Oohlala-mode?! Hilarious! I totally see that happening. Uff! I wonder whether he'll ask her to stop doing the task or his ego will stop him from doing so. MyGAwd! Here Randhir thought he would bring her in discomfort, the complete opposite happens XD
lmao he sure put up this condition in front of Sanyukta thinking that she wouldn't enjoy being a girl.But Mr.Rank no.1 missed the pont that she will manage being a girl but how will he mange himself when he sees her like a girl all dressed up in front of him???I pity him ๐Ÿ˜†

I want the guy's passing comments on Sanyukta in front of Randhir๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

lmao he sure put up this condition in front of Sanyukta thinking that she wouldn't enjoy being a girl.But Mr.Rank no.1 missed the pont that she will manage being a girl but how will he mange himself when he sees her like a girl all dressed up in front of him???I pity him ๐Ÿ˜†

I want the guy's passing comments on Sanyukta in front of Randhir๐Ÿคฃ
sreeja i can imagine yoyo friends to be firs one and on hit list on randhir soon ,randhir is so gonna give them , hheheh ,maza ayega . i want to see it aaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ