Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

first u shld use such words tat it will be indirectly to them and they cannot point it to u 
agar point out kiya toh light lena and use ur words carefully

Ambi.. i was asking ki kuch logo me kalaa hoti hai that whatever i say, they think i was pointing on them..
jabki i don't go around finding posts and relating it to myself !!! like OMG u said this to me or what??😲
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I rest my case now. Let's not fight because at the end of the day, we love love Baldev 😎
Peace. 😊
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

It's actually quite weird that this time, people amongst us have misunderstood us πŸ€”. I mean, agar dusra fangroup hota toh I wouldn't have been bothered at all. Anyway..

@liz @nami whts with u guys it was really disappointing of u all to get back at me yesterday and behaving as if meri baat mano or else move out of the AT yet i kept quiet but this is the limit...and if u read all the comments i have said i dnt mind bcoz we r all 2gether in this as friends who do fight and disagree alotπŸ˜•
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

it was not misunderstood it was different POV and one said ballu was right other wrong bas 

Exactly because of our different POV we are being indirectly called 'haters'πŸ˜› 
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

I rest my case now. Let's not fight because at the end of the day, we love love Baldev 😎
Peace. 😊

and veeraπŸ˜›...πŸ˜†..its fine re...among veeba if we fight kuch wahan kuch yahan honge hi big deal man..we r worse then veeba in this matter
overactor thumbnail
halty this il be back after lunch
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

@liz @nami whts with u guys it was really disappointing of u all to get back at me yesterday and behaving as if meri baat mano or else move out of the AT yet i kept quiet but this is the limit...and if u read all the comments i have said i dnt mind bcoz we r all 2gether in this as friends who do fight and disagree alotπŸ˜•

Who asked you to move out of the AT Sonu??πŸ˜• We stated out POVs and that's that. Tammy probably asked you to check your comments coz the mods have given multiple warnings for name calling and bashing against characters and members multiple times. She is the admin after all and none of us wants the AT closed. The At can be locked down by the CM after few warnings, if you don't know. And the comments you made yesterday weren't anything close to just 'disagreeing' with us whereas we kept our cool. Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail
@Sonu di.. atleast we don't start avoiding people πŸ˜” and treating them as if they don't exist !! i was talking about negativity and people sucks!! and i never wanted to tell the exact reason! but i have been here for so many days, i tried to be frnds of "some people" and tried to talk to them and be friendly with them when you were not around. But did any1 care?? they avoided me as if i was a lunatic going around trying to make frnds!! 
i am sorry to take this out but.. who cares!! 

Today when i said something negative in my frustration, evey1 came here to fight and maaro taana.. but where were they when i used to be friendly, posted something funny or tried to talk!!!
 good bye! 
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizaries

Who asked you to move out of the AT Sonu??πŸ˜• We stated out POVs and that's that. Tammy probably asked you to check your comments coz the mods have given multiple warnings for name calling and bashing against characters and members multiple times. She is the admin after all and none of us wants the AT closed. The At can be locked down by the CM after few warnings, if you don't know. And the comments you made yesterday weren't anything close to just 'disagreeing' with us whereas we kept our cool.

so did i..u guys were discussing other shows too that is against the rules too isn't it😳..but as i said i kept quiet i really dnt care we all fellows..sailing the same boat whatever happens we have to stay 2gether r else the ship sinks..she said dnt discuss i left pretty fair
overactor thumbnail
@liz @nami how many times have we fought and sorted it out just let it be..
this forum is such a bore without fights..it has been days we fought with some1 so we fought amongst us..chillax all