Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshmi s

lakshmi s

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Ovi was divorced so how come her name on passport will be ovi arjun kirolsker it should be ovi deshmukh.
Pari name is pari deshmukh but pia kirlosker.
Ok i understand that ovi did change pia name agreed but ovi name n passport shocked me might me ghajani cv forgot to correct the name as they forget it like they forgot arvi 2nd kid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pia arjun kirlosker ovi arjun kirlosker on passport" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari-kirloskar

Goldie

pari-kirloskar

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
pia's name arjun has given as pia arjun kirloskar on the birth certificate. hence that name is there on the passport.
as for ovi, she is ovi deshmukh since she is divorced. but her passport must be made long before divorce may be wen she was married, hence the name ovi arjun kirloskar,
BTW, did anyone notice pari was so happy to know pia is her sister..
both the kids are so sweet...
waiting for pari pia scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Trincas

Groupbie

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapsoniiyaa

onirfans

Goldie

onirfans

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
that could possible TM ...
because pia name in her birth certificate is pia arjun kriloskar...and her father arjun kriloskar and mother ovi arjun kriloskar...so she could used the registered name , bcz as per my knowledge all  identify proof or certificate used that name which was mentioned in ur  b'day certificate or matriculation certificate...

so its  pia's llegel and moral right to  mention her mother name as ovi arjun kriloskar bcz in that her conceive and birth time ovi was arjun's wife ...and still ovi not married second time...pia's name could be change if ovi will be remarry to other man and arjun will be allowed to that he has no problem if pia will be used  ovi's surname ...but that is not need...bcz ovi still single 

but ovi can not use arjun name  after divorce ...that cv shows  when ovi told about herself she told as desmukh but in certificate of pia she will be ovi arjun kriloskar forever untill pia will be not applay in court to change her name...

i know this fact bcz i also did same ...in my birth certificate and in my matriculation certificate my mother used my fathers surname  at that time she was housewife. but now she joined teachership so she used her real name which is in her matriculation certificate bcz its need for her job and bank facility...but i can not change my mother's name in my other  educational certificate or in my voter id ...bcz here in india they mostly fallowed matriculation certificate... 

pari-kirloskar

pari-kirloskar

Goldie

pari-kirloskar

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onirfans

that could possible TM ...
because pia name in her birth certificate is pia arjun kriloskar...and her father arjun kriloskar and mother ovi arjun kriloskar...so she could used the registered name , bcz as per my knowledge all  identify proof or certificate used that name which was mentioned in ur  b'day certificate or matriculation certificate...

so its  pia's llegel and moral right to  mention her mother name as ovi arjun kriloskar bcz in that her conceive and birth time ovi was arjun's wife ...and still ovi not married second time...pia's name could be change if ovi will be remarry to other man and arjun will be allowed to that he has no problem if pia will be used  ovi's surname ...but that is not need...bcz ovi still single 

but ovi can not use arjun name  after divorce ...that cv shows  when ovi told about herself she told as desmukh but in certificate of pia she will be ovi arjun kriloskar forever untill pia will be not applay in court to change her name...

i know this fact bcz i also did same ...in my birth certificate and in my matriculation certificate my mother used my fathers surname  at that time she was housewife. but now she joined teachership so she used her real name which is in her matriculation certificate bcz its need for her job and bank facility...but i can not change my mother's name in my other  educational certificate or in my voter id ...bcz here in india they mostly fallowed matriculation certificate... 

yes.. @ puja agree...!!!!!!Embarrassed

astha30368

astha30368

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
yes CV's are Ghajni coz how Pia can have Indian Pas Port and use Arjun name and Arjun has given name to Pari after her birth but she is now Pari deshmukh 

bravearvians

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
In the US, women have to legally change their name back to their maiden name after their divorce. So some of my divorced friends choose to keep their married names instead of going through the hassle of changing it back. Maybe that is what Ovi did, she did not revert back to Deshmukh.

pari-kirloskar

pari-kirloskar

Goldie

pari-kirloskar

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

In the US, women have to legally change their name back to their maiden name after their divorce. So some of my divorced friends choose to keep their married names instead of going through the hassle of changing it back. Maybe that is what Ovi did, she did not revert back to Deshmukh.
ya officially she hasnt changed her name so legally she is still ovi kirloskar but ovi doesnt use that name anymore,  she calls herself as ovi deshmukh since arvi's marraige as she has accepted that arjun can never be hers.

onirfans

Post Reply New Post

Go to top