Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all Thanks a lot for making Positive Post on Rajbala / RaGya . This Forum and some So called Fans seriously Need it . They need to understand the Simple Logic that Agar RK hi dekhna hai toh Freshness ki baat kyon kar rahe hai woh log . We saw Our Right KAmeena RK almost for 2 yrs , I agree Dil Ab bhi nahi bhara .But HOw much It hurts to say but That RK IS NO MORE .And Now What we have is Our Cutee Innocent RAJU (AS FOR NOW) and a beautiful Cutee innocent Simply natural jodi of RajBala /RaGya . Like U said There was nothing Above RK (Right Kameena) , But this RK (RajKumar) Surely have various Shades which are hidden right now from the Audience . And We Surely gonna get it slowly But According to the storyline and at correct time.And For seeing that We all have to wait for Story getting nicely executed as per Ct's plan .Everything can't happen in 2-3 episodes . Expecting this is itself a Foolish Demand from some Fans . So Would just say that I am lovingg the show , Infact my Whole family is very excited for the show and for furthur episodes . They are loving Raju's character and Rajbala's bonding πŸ˜³ . So would say to Just Wait and watch and enjoy the show .
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RSP04

Lovely post Ankita...I am glad fans are making positive post on the forum...

Thnx Reena...i loved the epi and just wanted to share an opinion.
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: zubeada

<font size="2">fanastic & awesome post
thanks alot
me too loved this track and its very intersting
and cant wait til tommorow 😊

</font>

okay...thanx for commenting...me too waiting for next epi! :)
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

Completely agree with each and every word πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ u explained so well...awesome post 😊

Thanx Sana for commenting :)
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visti123

Awesome post..
Who is Ragya??...Iam new to this word!!...

Thanks...Raj + Gudiya =RaGya :)...in arabic it means fulls of hope!
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree. Jr. Madhu doesn't even know the whole truth, that her parents were killed in a bomb blast how can she think of taking revenge. I am happy, she strong enough to get over the injustice done to her, also help a poor helpless kid trapped only to torture her. Love Madhy character. Hope Cv don't do the same mistakes as before. Loving VD as Raju, he just incrediblely awesome.
LostTraveller thumbnail
@Bella - love u Bellsie <3

agree with u...there is no OTT drama...story is fast paced but not illogical...and i am loving RaGya bonding...its just so fresh...so lovely and yet so heartwrenching
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree.gattu

<font color="#ff3399">i'm loving and every scenes of Raju , his Gudiya now giving back and Rajbala scenes . i'msure Rajbala's love story going to be another epic like Rishbala . cutest , innocent and adorable couple Rajbala .I started watching Jr RM as Rajbala only never wanted to compare them with Rishbala . I loved Rishbala and now loving Rajbala .</font>

agreed ...they will make their own special place :D...they r cute and adorable and still have their own pain and angst...
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

First of all Thanks a lot for making Positive Post on Rajbala / RaGya . This Forum and some So called Fans seriously Need it . They need to understand the Simple Logic that Agar RK hi dekhna hai toh Freshness ki baat kyon kar rahe hai woh log . We saw Our Right KAmeena RK almost for 2 yrs , I agree Dil Ab bhi nahi bhara .But HOw much It hurts to say but That RK IS NO MORE .And Now What we have is Our Cutee Innocent RAJU (AS FOR NOW) and a beautiful Cutee innocent Simply natural jodi of RajBala /RaGya . Like U said There was nothing Above RK (Right Kameena) , But this RK (RajKumar) Surely have various Shades which are hidden right now from the Audience . And We Surely gonna get it slowly But According to the storyline and at correct time.And For seeing that We all have to wait for Story getting nicely executed as per Ct's plan .Everything can't happen in 2-3 episodes . Expecting this is itself a Foolish Demand from some Fans . So Would just say that I am lovingg the show , Infact my Whole family is very excited for the show and for furthur episodes . They are loving Raju's character and Rajbala's bonding😳. So would say to Just Wait and watch and enjoy the show .

agree with u ...I will always miss RK and Rishbala...but Raj has a lot of hidden potential...and RaGya bonding is really worth the watch!!!
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

Nice post...totally agree...

thnx Anita