Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: pj04

let me play with devil's advocate. put yourself in her shoes , and you will realise most of us would react like ila(sometimes even parents are misguided though well meaning). here is why

1)she knows that mallika is social, financial and lookwise equivalent of armaan....so why would she not favour mallika

2)she is very confident about some things.....mallika is obsessively in love with armaan(has always been since childhood) also she is perfectly capable of fighting for armaan, forgiving his transgressions and strengthening his position in gulmohar even if it means butting heads with aryan. her loyalty to gulmohar is unquestionable for most part.overall she is not a bad person(maybe a little shallow and jealous). practically speaking she is the pawn that can make or break armaan's future.

3)her son is behaving erratically (he undid everything suris probably spend thier entire life working and dreaming for in a few days). with his past track record romance wise and behaviourwise, little credence can be lent to his current obsession called jassi(it will soon pass over once he faces the realities of life, morever what are the odds that jassi is not a golddigger, she did manage to become owner of gulmohar in very short time. also she is not strong enough to deal with armaan....being a yesman(she is forever a doormat in his presence) does not make her a good wife(a good secretary /friend would have prevented armaan from making mistakes that he made). mallika always stood up to him , a reason why he did not want to tell her the bitter truths of his failures.

4)marraige of convienence maynot be the best thing , but they normally turn out very successful specially in the worlds of high flyers.actually if you look at it very objectively in a coldblooded way(which is probably what ila is doing)  , there is no better match than armaan and mallika from many aspects(forget the love part for few minutes...also marraige has a way of binding two people together and induce love in long term). jassi is the most unsuited match for him or purab for that matter.

Agreed that Armaan's track record with the fairer sex before Jassi could cause his Mom to doubt his true love for Jassi. But, Ila Suri dismissing Mallika's innumerable crimes as "a small mistake" is absurd. I genuinely liked Ila, but the way she behaved today was unbelievable. Embezzeling money from Kohinoor which in a way was tied to GM, not caring what happened to GM's reputation, framing Jessica in Jassi's murder, these are not something which anybody can ignore. How can Ila simply ignore all this and see what she wants to see.

Still, I loooovvvveeeeddd the way Armaan told Ila that the relation he will soon have with Jassi is the most important in the world.

beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

let me play with devil's advocate. put yourself in her shoes , and you will realise most of us would react like ila(sometimes even parents are misguided though well meaning). here is why

1)she knows that mallika is social, financial and lookwise equivalent of armaan....so why would she not favour mallika

2)she is very confident about some things.....mallika is obsessively in love with armaan(has always been since childhood) also she is perfectly capable of fighting for armaan, forgiving his transgressions and strengthening his position in gulmohar even if it means butting heads with aryan. her loyalty to gulmohar is unquestionable for most part.overall she is not a bad person(maybe a little shallow and jealous). practically speaking she is the pawn that can make or break armaan's future.

3)her son is behaving erratically (he undid everything suris probably spend thier entire life working and dreaming for in a few days). with his past track record romance wise and behaviourwise, little credence can be lent to his current obsession called jassi(it will soon pass over once he faces the realities of life, morever what are the odds that jassi is not a golddigger, she did manage to become owner of gulmohar in very short time. also she is not strong enough to deal with armaan....being a yesman(she is forever a doormat in his presence) does not make her a good wife(a good secretary /friend would have prevented armaan from making mistakes that he made). mallika always stood up to him , a reason why he did not want to tell her the bitter truths of his failures.

4)marraige of convienence maynot be the best thing , but they normally turn out very successful specially in the worlds of high flyers.actually if you look at it very objectively in a coldblooded way(which is probably what ila is doing)  , there is no better match than armaan and mallika from many aspects(forget the love part for few minutes...also marraige has a way of binding two people together and induce love in long term). jassi is the most unsuited match for him or purab for that matter.

I respect your opinion but do not agree with you

1)Money and social status is not everything...Mallika may have social standing but Ila  knows how unhappy the two of them are when they together...whats the use of getting married when there is no love nor respect...after what Mallika did, Armaan will not have any respect for her either

2)Mallika is selfish and I think Armaan can make a future for himself without her...infact the earlier episodes proove that he can make a future only with Jassi... besides talking about social standing...Jassi is now super model Jessica Bedi and Gulmohar had to come to her for help

3)bottom line...Armaan and Jassi love eachother and will not be happy with anyone other than each other

4) marriages of convenience never work...they cause husbands and wifes to be unfaithful and unhappy...if I had to choose between the two I'd marriage for love...

I guess nothing matters but the fact the Armaan truly loves Jassi and judging by his past behavious (in the last six months), he is miserable without her...A mother who loves her son deeply cannot turn a blind eye to that...Ila is being irrational and stupid...Mallika is no better than a criminal

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beagleboy, that was brilliant.
SPECIAL thumbnail

Ila seems to care more about her FOSTER DAUGHTER, and doesn't give two SH*Ts about the happiness of her REAL SON.

Even if it wasn't a matter of REAL/FOSTER, somebody would side with whoever is RIGHT.  But in this case Ila decides to side with the WRONG 🤢.

beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think she genetically modified her brains on one of her loooong trips...😭

Infact everything about JJKN is GModified...this should be legally banned!

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
😡i hate that women she is so irritating
cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well said beagleboy👏👏

Ila has disappointed me...how can she just dismiss mallika's crimes as 'chotti galtiyaa'...if mallika is like a daughter to her then fine keep her as your beti why try to make her bahu when her son is not interested and is in love with someone else.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPECIAL

Ila seems to care more about her FOSTER DAUGHTER, and doesn't give two SH*Ts about the happiness of her REAL SON.

Even if it wasn't a matter of REAL/FOSTER, somebody would side with whoever is RIGHT. But in this case Ila decides to side with the WRONG 🤢.

true............Malika is a misguided weapon right now. She needs somebody to explain her that what she is doing is very very wrong. And who can be better than Ila to do this? Instead of that Ila is taking Malika's side. She is not helping Malika but misleading this weapon further which can destroy everyone's life including her son's. Anybody who decides to side with a criminal is equally criminal.