Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Rajat's acting was phenomenal in today's episode! I was at the edge of my seat during the entire confrontation scene! he emoted sadness, anger, hurt, heart-break, madness and grief so well! Really, hats-off to him for giving such an awesome scene!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by justlovetv - 10 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hes the reason i watchtheshow😳
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know for most in the forum it will be a tragedy if Paridhi leaves the show, though there is no indication to suggest that she will, her problems seem to have been resolved.

But suppose, in a worst case scenario she does leave. Will we be willing to quit the show and miss the kind of superlative performance that Rajat gave today?
Edited by Donjas - 10 years ago
luvRTpari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JeannieJA

Agreed

Nobody can ever compare with him  where acting is concerned, at least for me. He just absolutely and completely blew me away today
Kudos to Mr. Rajat Tokas, you brought Jalaluddin Mohammad to life today with your acting πŸ‘

yes terday i was so much thrilled but so happy that my jalluddin mohaamed is live again 
luvRTpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

I know for most in the forum it will be a tragedy if Paridhi leaves the show, though there is no indication to suggest that she will, her problems seem to have been resolved.

But suppose, in a worst case scenario she does leave. Will we be willing to quit the show and miss the kind of superlative performance that Rajat gave today?

i really agree with u  dear what yesterday jalal did it was jodhaa quitness that made him to do so 
luvRTpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Rajat Tokas , you Munda Kukkad Kamal da , you're the BESTEST actor ever on the name of  Indian Telivision ! You're gifted ! Your acting skills can't be praise as words wouldn't be enough for it ! You're AWESTRUCKING , MESMERIZING , OUTSTANDING , BREATHTAKING and HEAVENLY AWESOME πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ We love you Shehenshah πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€— Keep rocking and ruling πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

he indeed is shensha of tellywood 
luvRTpari thumbnail
only 56 likes need more yaar it will be shame to us pls do so it will be a tribute to rajat acting