What has happened to the romantic PaYa?

cupcake2906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it just me or are the CV's dead or what?? I can't even remember the last PaYa kiss/ hug or proper romantic scene 🤢
This serial is meant to be revolving around PaYa and their love not evil people and their plans of how to take over the Deewan Mansion 

Remember those days when PKDH was full of romance and love 😳 Now we get a 30 second PaYa scene if we are lucky!!

I think the CV's should remember the audience is here to watch something revolving around PaYa not lots and lots of family drama and tension.

I actually prefer PaYa separation tracks to other tracks because that is when we get loads and loads of PaYa scenes, even if they are sad and emotional 😆 Also NaSha are really good when it comes to separation scenes... 👏Plus that is when the TRP's go soaring higghhh!! So I really think after this track is over, the CV's should show some kind of PaYa separation or Pankhuri getting pregnant 😃

It would be great to hear what you think... I hope I am not the only who is very annoyed right now 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ofaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u since long time we r not getting proper paya scene
:(
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel exactly the same. Its been absolutely aaagggeeesss...last year we had so many lovely scenes now and then, and nowadays the CVs seem to have forgotten all about PaYa!!! They are much too obsessed with new character and more negativity.

Yeah...at least in PaYa separation tracks we will have PaYa scenes. In this track there are NONE!!!! And that is SHOCKING...I really long for a track that revolves around PaYa...the honeymoon really disappointed me...

just wish the CVs will give us some scenes...pls CVs... we're BEGGING YOU!!!!!!
sweetytuba thumbnail
Exactly...We aren't getting any paya scenes :(😭.and todays epi was jus soo boring i feel..except kairas scene with everyone..:)..And precap omg...atlast vikram showed his true face to adi..god dis man is soo cheap and pathetic 😡 Felt like slapping him 😈
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only scene I can remember was when probs the sangeet was or maybe before that! It just goes to show the lack of PaYa scenes...they don't even have to be intensely romantic but there was defo scope to add romance in the wedding despite all of the tension! We really need a PaYa centric track! Maybe everyone could tell the cast and crew that we need more PaYa scenes in the show! 

I cant add any scenes for Romantic Scene of the Week for our forum newsletter!
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No Romance at all! This is getting on my nerves! I have stopped watching the show and will restart only If I see that it has a decenet track!

I agree with the separation track thing! They just make the TRPs go high, which i really love! 

I want to see PaYa romance! :'(
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed. Aditya and Pankhuri's own story has been sidelined by far. Just because they gave the Australia track, the CVs think that they've given enough romance and now they're only focusing on Vikram, Avantika, and Aditya's triangle of frauds!
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic PaYa are lost in the desert of the Dharajghir's.
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super duper agree with u guyz..nowadays we hardly get to see cute Paya scenes...