jodha chose her cousin over her husband?? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Cv's are the one to be blamed...😑
Originally posted by JeannieJA

I do not care about that stupid vachan, Rajvanshis do a lot of things that Jodhaji has never deemed important enough to do. Aren't they supposed to treat their husbands like parmeshwar???? Has she ever done that??? Okay fine she could not break the vachan but at least find some way to solve this. vivash vivash kya hota hai???😑

I don't understand the logic of this stupid promise. Who is Sujamal trying to protect?
I find him very selfish. Has he thought what will happen to his sister especially after Jalal had caught him in her hojra. Another husband would had killed her, that's for sure. She should be grateful for having such a great husband.
Originally posted by aanchal_c

u know what for her her promise was important...if you remember RAMAYAN...it is said for LORD RAMA's family also there was a saying"PRAN JAYE PAR VACCHAN NA JAYE"...in that time people used to vaule their promises a lot..they would not break them under any circumstances...so yes jodha had no option but to honour her promise..it has nothing to do with her husband or her brother.

110% agree with you, Aanchal.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They both are right in their places.
Originally posted by aanchal_c

u know what for her her promise was important...if you remember RAMAYAN...it is said for LORD RAMA's family also there was a saying"PRAN JAYE PAR VACCHAN NA JAYE"...in that time people used to vaule their promises a lot..they would not break them under any circumstances...so yes jodha had no option but to honour her promise..it has nothing to do with her husband or her brother.

Makes sense!!! if feel it was dumb because the results were disastrous most of the times!!!

Originally posted by AbHer_neha

110% agree with you, Aanchal.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They both are right in their places.

But she had a choice from the beginning to accept the vachan or not, no one forced her. She chose vachan and lying to her husband.
Her new vachan to brother is higher on her list of priorities than her 7 vachans to her husband?!?!?!?! Yeh kaunsi Rajvanshi pratha hai?!?!?! for that matter yeh kaunsi pratha hai any where and any religion and any whatever?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

And before anyone starts on Qing me, let me add the disclaimer that by default I am a woman, an Indian and a hindu but my thinking is gender neutral, universal and I happen to be a Kaanji Bhai when it comes to religion, 'Where there is religion there can never be truth and where there is truth there is no need for religion'.

And I am not going to be either traditional or modern here nor am I going to be gender biased - but when you see that an action of yours is hurting the one relation that is supposed to be the most special - how the hell can you keep silent?!?!?!?! - This act of keeping quiet by Jodha, is definitely not Dharma - as Krishna says to Draupadi in Mahabharata, 'Dharma's foundation is in empathy' - when one feels the pain of the other, any action taken to relieve that pain would be called Dharma!!! 

She chose vachcan even above sanctity of sister- brother ties, which was getting tarnished...what Rajvanshi pride!!!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by adianasr

Her new vachan to brother is higher on her list of priorities than her 7 vachans to her husband?!?!?!?! Yeh kaunsi Rajvanshi pratha hai?!?!?! for that matter yeh kaunsi pratha hai any where and any religion and any whatever?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

And before anyone starts on Qing me, let me add the disclaimer that by default I am a woman, an Indian and a hindu but my thinking is gender neutral, universal and I happen to be a Kaanji Bhai when it comes to religion, 'Where there is religion there can never be truth and where there is truth there is no need for religion'.

And I am not going to be either traditional or modern here nor am I going to be gender biased - but when you see that an action of yours is hurting the one relation that is supposed to be the most special - how the hell can you keep silent?!?!?!?! - This act of keeping quiet by Jodha, is definitely not Dharma - as Krishna says to Draupadi in Mahabharata, 'Dharma's foundation is in empathy' - when one feels the pain of the other, any action taken to relieve that pain would be called Dharma!!! 

Adia, I think you wud be shouting this many number of times in the coming days for this to get into others' headsπŸ˜†