Loved the TE ufff itna gussa superb acting - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

its 16th century dear...Rajvanshis are not called rajvanshis untill and unless u keep up the vachan...its in rajvanshi blood do anything to keep up the vachan...she must be in fear, if she breaks the vachan it can harm her bhaisa...means god will curse her...
i know that rajvanshi is equal to vachan  but can anybody justify me that it was the right time for sujamal to take a promise from jodha it is just one stupidity of sujamal and cvs 
Originally posted by tvnamratha

Rajat im madly in loe with u
ur profile pic superb...i am mad because of his talents now...my jallu what he potrayed onscreen mixed emotions...ufff hats off
Originally posted by luvRTpari

i know that rajvanshi is equal to vachan  but can anybody justify me that it was the right time for sujamal to take a promise from jodha it is just one stupidity of sujamal and cvs 
this was not at all the right time for vachan ...sujasa did bad and it was killer stupidity he will escape but what about jodhu and she also vachan ke pakki not opening mouth...😑
Rajat is a talented actor. I hope will be seeing more of such talent in the future.
Before, we were fed up with the word ''grina'' from Jodha. Now, I'm getting irritated with the ''vachan'' 😑
Originally posted by hetvi.ipkknd

Before, we were fed up with the word ''grina'' from Jodha. Now, I'm getting irritated with the ''vachan'' 😑
haan hate u vachan, rotten eggs and tomatoes at vachan today..because no one is at fault😑
Originally posted by fatma201

Rajat is a talented actor. I hope will be seeing more of such talent in the future.
not on jodha again...that much talent if he shows on jodha darr jayenge sab ...hope on enemies on adham and cheapu πŸ˜†
superb  update  and i too expect  jungle πŸ˜† track has to b there and kissing scene may be dream also
Originally posted by hema042

superb  update  and i too expect  jungle πŸ˜† track has to b there and kissing scene may be dream also
no dream its real one junlge track will be there tooπŸ˜†
i'm still in trance. watched the episode twice.wanna watch even more of it, the screenplay was too good and above all rajat's outstanding performance gave me goosebumps. with jodha i was also dumbstruck. it looked so real. my gawd !!!!!!! jalal must have gone through hell all this while.and volcano finally erupted today. till last he tried to find any reason to have jodha in his life.but alas !!!!! poor jodha bound by the vachan couldn't say anything.i must say jodha had a tough job too. he blurted out his mind but poor jodha couldn't defend herself and borne everything silently . hats off to both rajat and paridhi for their mesmerizing performance!