SS -TUM HO MERE DIL KA CHAIN. ~*NEW* ~ update 5 on page 40. 27- 6-14 - Page 12

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zeylanica

That was superb!

loved it
Thanks for d PM n continue soon

thanku so much   and am  glad u enjoy reading t.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shwetartist

hello! how are you and how was your trip?So our raya are in viraj-mallika paradise.Good very nice waise yeh show mein toh segment ka kabada๐Ÿ˜ญ kar diya tha  but you and other writers make them a imp.part.I think you need to send a packet of stomach pain pill and a tissue box as was laughing like hell while reading this part.Waise yeh diff.hai mom dad bacho ki jaasusi karte hai but yeha toh ulta hai baccha mom dad ki jaasosi kar rehe hai๐Ÿ˜†.Nice progress .Waiting for update and keep healthy and always smile๐Ÿ˜Š big waali๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi madam  shwetha.. 

How r u 

am good  my trip  went good..  fruitful ... never thought  i will  meet few people  for the last time.   but seriously  kisi ki   strong  buri nazar  lag gayi  hai..  tut gayi ..  am  not at all  sad ..
and  became busy in  life.  and  now a days went to  more trips.. 

haan  yaar introduce viraj n mallika  but spoiled. and  juhi spoiling pihu track bhi spioled hai.. I will try to do a good job in this ss. hope u all will like it.. 
how i like such  elaborated   comments .. thanks a ton  for  this .. 

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinalbest

nice wrk...
thanks for pm...
sry for late
update soon

thanku  so much sagar.. 

wil try to do it   good .. 
luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anupam_dil

this is such an awesome story to readโค๏ธ...lovely...how I don't I missed  the first part though you did pm to me...I am sorry...but now I read both very very nice and very well written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜›
continue ASAP

thanks veena ..

i  PM  u yaar   how can't I  PM u ..  my dear.. I did.. Now on wards i will  carefully see for ur name in list .. 

coming soon to update.. LOL

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalmadhu

Hayee...Awesome dear.

Enjoyed their blissful romance.  The shopping part is soo good.  Everyone's expression explained well.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for Priya's answer.๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the pm.

hey  madhu  garu 

thanku  ..    am so happy  u liked my SS

hpe u will enjoy  further updates tooo. 

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome update!!..sorry for late comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...keep rocking...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks  so much .  though ur busy  will wait  for ur comments.. 

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasn

Part 2

lovely update
Loved this Viraj and mallika part
also everybody is against Pihu and Juhi...
Loved Sammy's dialogues...and here pihu hates Sammy๐Ÿ˜† thank god Sammy bach gaya.๐Ÿ˜†
Nuts, pari myra kush all went for shopping but met with Raya. loved the scene very much...and the best part is when they caught...U penned down beautifully this scene.
Raya is embarrassed. ...lets see kya kehte hai Viraj aur mallika ke bare mein๐Ÿ˜›
I want raya to be back to their KM..and continues with their romance ...and jealous Juhi and Peehu.
thanks for PM..and sorry for late reply...my like button is not working...

hey sandy 

thanks a lot .. 
  i know viraja n mallika are new here.. since all write on raya.. or rajath na.. 

sammy is a good biy here.. I cant make that cute little sammy  evil ..
 BTW.. all good except pihu ..  juhi is bad too

am a little late  but i will finsih soon 

luvbalh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neemalst

Loved this Viraj and mallika part

Enjoyed their romance. 
The shopping part is good too

Thanks for the PM

thanku for ur comments and am glad u  liked it 

luvbalh thumbnail

Note :  
thanks every one  for   liking my ss .. 

i will update soon .. to night.. 
thanks for the  lovely  wait.

silent readers do  read. 

to the some  people who   spread  hate's  stay  away.. don't 

if u try to  do so.. it do not effect me any longer. 

Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail

Recap

" i heard some one calling viraj n mallika."

Ram swallowed a  lump down his  throat, scratching  his temple he looked at worried priya  who is struggling to give an answer.

In the Mall.

" Haan , woh " both  tried to  skip the answer, tried  fabricating the truth. Priya  stared at him for answer.  Ram who was not able to  say what to tell them   just  pleaded her through his  eyes  to  say  something.  She smiled at  him only thought in her mind is  "golu", Hitlers mind is empty  too,  by the unexpected  query .   she raised her eye brow, scratching her temple, stared at him  hinting  to  convince them,  she  saw him shrugging his shoulder blades in  helplessness conveyed her  the  message-  "what shall I say  baby?"   He thought of  diverting the topic.  He flashed a smile to her  a  pleasant victorious  smile.  She felt  relief that  he will do some thing and for a second was so proud of the man. 

" arrey  guys , come will go to  the cafe am damn hungry"

She dazed,  not even a  second  I was proud of this golu  handle this situation and  look at him he  thinks of food now? And he thinks  his kids are  interested in food. She is  disgusted  with his  response.   She thought - what do he think?   They will be convinced?  Awful Ram what have u done.  Myra n pari are least interested in food these days  these teenagers like to  keep  lean , nuts n kush are  smiling   they have surmised the  situation   by now..  and ram  thinks of food here too.  Priyaa ... kuch kar..  

She came out of her short span trance

" what ! ram . u ate full stil, u feel  hungry again."

Nuts caught that they were hiding things. Sammy  nudged  nuts  to see.   He said  ram uncle is  too worst in lying dad is better[ he winked]. They shared  smiles.  They  became alert when they  heard  raya's argument.

" haan  my appetite is  big.  Don't u know?  I have to eat now or else i will faint here"

Nuts  laughed out.

" bhai!  Are u serious ! u will faint .. hahahah"  nuts  laughed.  Seeing ram she kept quite.

" haan  chalo,  we can't  handle   2 catastrophes at a time!" priya said

" what do u mean  priya ?" ram sulked.

"  sacchayi . we can't handle u fainting and  this  building quake  same time " she flashed her teeth. He gritted his teeth saying " priya" undertone.

They all head to  cafe.  Ram is busy  relishing  Pizza, he  almost  finished  huge pizza.   Priya  is simply looking at  him  thinking- Uff! Ram .. totally  engrossed in  eating, if some one ask him  now   about  viraj  he will say it. God please let no one arise the same topic. Pari asked again, dad u dint tell  us who is viraj and malika.

" haan viraj na..  aap ki mummy ki boy friend aur mallika meri  girld friend"  he spilled it out , and then realized  sherni  looks fell on him.  he bite his tongue.OOPS!

Every one said  WHAT!  In disbelief.  He tried to speak , priya dint give a change to  fabricate.  She   is confused  and  shocked  at his  sudden verdict.  Thinking what can i do with this GOLU.   Her heart responded PRIYA, PAYAR kar isse , itna innocent hai tumara pati.  Cant even lie HE IS SO CHWEET, MERA GOLU.  Her mind took control  aww u shut up, dont rule me now! Look at what this golu has done. He almost spilled our affair shut up and let me take control .

" what  Mr. Kapoor .. I dont believe this  u had a girl friend and  what did u say"  she asked him to  hide through eyes.

"  arrey  yaar, itna gussa mat karo !   i just said it,   pari this is so  stupid question how do we know  who are they ?"

"  even then  Mr. Kapoor ! Are u cheating on me?" priya started crying.

" oh madam,   how can u think of  me having an affair!   Haan  see my size its only u can handle me i cannot  think of  anyone else. Priya common" .. he  acted as if convincing her. she  acted upset.

Girls felt  sorry  for their  stupid question made their parent  fight .

"mom, dad sorry ... we are really  sorry." Priya  wiped her tears , Its not u both  and hugged them . 

Nuts who has seen this all  though  something is fishy.   Priya  left the issue simple, uff she does know who is mallika.   She pulled kush  aside as she saw  him  hiding his smile.

" kush sach sach bata mujhe.. I know tum neha  and priya ka best trained jasoos ho. Tell me  what's going on!"

"bua! Aap bhi  na. Mujhe pata hai! But  dont let mom dad know this. Ok  I suspect, mallika is  mom n viraj is dad. And they  have a secret affair or they  call them self with the names I dont know"

Nuts in disbeleif  "what"

" i think  bua, i tried to ask  mom  but she always said  dont  be jasoos to parents. I saw  mallika's name  in dad's mobile and I noted the number called to it    then  mom  lift the call."

" omg !  bhai, that means they  have a serious affair...   accha , ok   this is  our secret  let them be happy. This is the thing they are  doing for themself. Let them enjoy"

" please bua . u dont tell  any one, or else am in great trouble. MOM may stop talking to me. "

" promise."

In the time  Priya  came there. ..

" what promise" she inquired...  "nuts what's going on, why u both  looked tense now?"

Nuts n kush were not sure about what happened, did priya heard? When she came  there!  They looked  at each other with knitted eyebrows. 

Woh  priya...  haan  kush ki GF ke bari mein.

Kush is   shocked my GF  oh  noo..  now mom will never leave me. Pakka  neha aunty  will  be  behind me, Bua what have u done to me- cried kush in his heart.

What is this GF- girl friend?.   Kush ! ka  Girl friend bhi hai.  Aur kush  u dint share with me but with  youre bua.  Very bad.  Secret hai kya.    Let me find out who it is! Priya   spoke  leaving  kush in   much  more trouble.

With a question mark face  kush thought-   marr gayi .  ab maa wont  leave me in  any  way!  Am  finished.  Buaaa,  where shall I get my  GF,  Man shit i have none in my life.

" chalo na, Mr. Kapoor  is calling u both"   priya said.

All of them  had a  splendid time.   Priya lived the moment with  grown up kids. She felt  sad that she  missed 7 yrs of her twin children,  & most  beautiful years . she missed  to see them turning  teens.   She  felt a strange pain when she thought of  she cannot relive the days.  

At the end of the day,  the time to  wave  bye.  Myra pari wants raya to  return to KM with  them .   Ram  gave  kush to take good care of them.    Nuts  too consoled them  saying let RAYA have some  time after all what  happened.  Ram  promised if they  be good he will do what ever they want.    Myra  asked to  take her to  disco.  She   named  the  club  too.  Hearing the  name  natasha  kush and  sammy were shocked.

Unknowingly  ram said yes to it. he   promised  he and priya will accompany them.   The  strange expression didn't went unnoticed  by  priya. she caught their expression.  Inquired abt it.

What's wrong.! With the place.

Dad,  not there will go  else where . sammy knows some exotic  clubs.  Myra pari .  will go to disco but not there.. Kush said sternly .

Why  bhai! We heard pihu di making plans to go there. She said it was a nice place. And  juhi maa  let her go! Pari asked

Sammy interrupted, myra pari  u want  to enjoy disco that's it done ..  sammy is here na, will have best fun ... woh bhi if ram uncle allows. He winked at kush.

Ram became curious y these boy are saying no to the place I have to find out.  If it is a  bad place   then  pihu will go there?   With the  thoughts he waved bye  to all and  walked to his car with  priya. he turned to priya  and suddenly a scarf fell on priya. they  heard a  car rashed the  roads and one girl   enjoying the drive open arms to the sky with bright amber colored bottle  in hand and shouting.  Priya looked back to see the girl and the scarf. Mom can identify their child  in seconds.   It clinched her heart. She crushed the scarf near to her heart, tears rolled down her eyes.  She felts his arms catching her  by shoulder.  She rested her head on his shoulder  while he was rubbing  her arm. Saying it might not be pihu . ...

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Post your feed back's and press like. too. 

if u want to read more do send buddy request . 

Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago