Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

i really hate when kumud is asked to cry...she cries like hell yaar...i feel like this is the only thing she is perfect in .

Alas ! i dont like it even a bit 

Sorry to butt in, but I feel JW looks super cute when she cries😳

@Bold: You've gotta be kidding me!😲
Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DocWho

Sorry to butt in, but I feel JW looks super cute when she cries😳

@Bold: You've gotta be kidding me!😲

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me too sorry for poking my nose in between πŸ˜³
But i feel shana wants to say JW is perfect in everything only she get freezed while romancing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In a love story only crying and romance happens πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Logically shana is right she is only perfect in crying πŸ˜ƒ
tryforceful thumbnail
Originally posted by: KusumSingh04

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† me too sorry for poking my nose in between πŸ˜³
But i feel shana wants to say JW is perfect in everything only she get freezed while romancing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In a love story only crying and romance happens πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Logically shana is right she is only perfect in crying πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the clarification, Kusum! I shall respectfully disagree to that notion too...anyway, to each his/her own!πŸ˜›
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KusumSingh04

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me too sorry for poking my nose in between😳
But i feel shana wants to say JW is perfect in everything only she get freezed while romancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†In a love story only crying and romance happensπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Logically shana is right she is only perfect in cryingπŸ˜ƒ

kusum ji... can you check you pm.. πŸ˜ƒ
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arshi ...  πŸ€—

Feel like commenting on yesterday'a Epi after many days ...  

Although the Track has been dragged for far too long ... but i guess that is inevitable with the Six day week now ... so we shall have to accept it whether we like it or not ...

However there was " FEELING "  in yesterday's Epi ...   

Their Concern ... Worry ... Pain ...Contrition ... and of course Love ...everything came across Beautifully ...

Kumud's Tears expressing her Anguish and the realization of her stupid mistake in leaving home without telling Saras was soo well portrayed by Jenny ...   πŸ‘

As for Saras 's Pain ...  what do i say about Gautam ...

His expressions conveying the Deep Pain ... the sense of Loss ... his Complete Despair and sense of Hopelessness ... Everything was soo  BEAUTIFUL ... Just Tugged at our HEARTS ... How he does it soo PERFECTLY each time ...  πŸ‘

and with that Teary Eyed Face when he gives that Completely Broken down and Helpless look ... he looks so completely  like a Lost little Boy ... that your Heart just goes out to him ...  β­οΈ 

And of course most Importantly ... there was the AWESOME  Original BG Music used for all their Painful Interludes ...back ... and it was soo GOOD   to hear it again ... β€οΈ

The Brothers' Scene was also really Nice to see ... and so was Danny remembering Kumud soo fondly ...and feeling Guilty about her going away ... 

Now Thankfully we should see the End of this whole Drama by tommorrow ...

Let me end by posting these AMAZING Pics from Twitter ... courtesy Team Gautam on Twitter 

Our " LADOO ' in PINK  ... Awww ...Just look at his Face  !!      πŸ‘

Embedded image permalink

Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DocWho

Thanks for the clarification, Kusum! I shall respectfully disagree to that notion too...anyway, to each his/her own!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† that's fine. As you said each his/her own. agree to that πŸ˜³
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: happychappy

Dear kat, please watch them... you will understand...😊

Look who's talking... πŸ˜‰I FF'd a good part of yesterday coz I couldnt bear to see her getting caught again after escaping... (cringe-worthy, didnt she have the brains to hide somewhere?... also very B-Grade type scene - yawn! ) besides, like Arshi said, what abuse of that nail-cutter, all for nothing!

As an ardent fan of detective novels, if not Kumud-jasoos, did anyone notice if she dropped that jhola out of the car window???

Yeah I suppose once I watch it I will understand the agony u guys are going thru! Lol! But it's just that seeing samud seperate...saras crying n looking for her..shows the depth of their love and that's what we wanted!!
twila thumbnail
Happy ...  πŸ€—

"There is a sacredness in tears...They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love." 
Washington Irving

These Lines are Absolutely BEAUTIFUL     !!       πŸ‘

and they describe yesterday's SAMUD soo Aptly ...

Thanks a million for digging up such Lovely Pearls of Wisdom ... and sharing them with us here , Buddy ... 

Love Them ... 😊 

twila thumbnail
Originally posted by: annete

Phir wohi shaam wahi ghum wahi ansu wahi tanhai
dil ko samjatey teri yaad chali aaye hai
phir tasawuur teri pehlu mai bitha gaya
phir gaya waqt ghadi bhar ko palat aayega
phir tere zulf ki rukhsar ki baatein hongi
phir mohabbat mai tadapne ki kasam khayainge...
phir ...phir ...wohi

Jahan Ara-MOVIE
lata ,talat,rafi,suman kalyanpuri-SINGERS
rajinder krishan -Lyricist

Trapped bytes apt title once again ArshijiπŸ‘

Anu ...     πŸ€—

Love this Beautiful  Song  ... An ABSOLUTE GEM   !!     

and it fits their situation so Perfectly ... πŸ‘

Thanks a lot  for reminding us of these Exquisite words ...

and putting them in the context of our Lovely SAMUD ...    πŸ˜Š
mena_k thumbnail
Bechari kumud shayad ab aayegi akaal thikane.

Hiding things from everybody can be very dangerous may be she realized it by now and hope she does not repeat the same when in London on kabir pool kholing mission 

VC never acts like a real father what is this agar humara ye haal hai to saras ka kya hoga 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
At one point I thought may be Kabir too will say a prayer in his mind πŸ˜†
Kalika was like a mirchi ka tadka yesterday funny πŸ˜†

After a long time it was mostly a Samud episode with less screen space to others πŸ˜Š liked dannys realization that perhaps it was his fault too in kumud going missing. Good episode and appropriate bytes from you Arshi πŸ‘