RED CARPET...and..SPOTLIGHT!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

mizzle22

Goldie

mizzle22

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] 

Well..glad you're bak now anyhow..Smile and dont worry too much about studies..8th and 9th classes are rather tough..I kno..but aftr a while, you'll get the hang of it..when you need breaks,cm online.. chat with frnds(real and online..Smile)..not cut yourself off from every1..
God..I've turned into an awful preacher lately..ShockedLOLLOL

Same species...Topic diverters!!LOL
Okayji..I'll find out..but what I find out may not be the truth..of course..and your behnas might tease..WinkLOL
ROFL

[/QUOTE]

wats wrong wid me...I'm getting lectures from evryone recently on these type of topicsLOL...in fb sum days before akshay tld me these n I ended up calling him guruji...ystrday I got gud tips from bhavu di on life n now frm u ROFL...sumthing is defo idiotic in meLOL...

yep...I'll try to get on wid deseSmile..n will try to cum ol n tek breaks more oftenWinkLOL...

ya ya try..I wont mind if my behenas will do sumthing machli (fishy) type thingsLOL

[/QUOTE]
Goodness..this girl is impossible..D'ohyou should be happy that you have such lecturers with you..but instead..what are you doing huh??Angry 
Complains about how worried she is abt things and then complains about getting lectures..ConfusedNo wonder your behnas tease you with fishes..ClapApprove
I'm kidding..but you know that..right?Wink
But its a good thing you are still in touch with your old frnds..Akshay and bhavnah..what abt Mia..you still talk to her?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RED CARPET...and..SPOTLIGHT!! (Page 8)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzle22

[/QUOTE] 

Well..glad you're bak now anyhow..Smile and dont worry too much about studies..8th and 9th classes are rather tough..I kno..but aftr a while, you'll get the hang of it..when you need breaks,cm online.. chat with frnds(real and online..Smile)..not cut yourself off from every1..

Okayji..I'll find out..but what I find out may not be the truth..of course..and your behnas might tease..WinkLOL
ROFL

[/QUOTE]

wats wrong wid me...I'm getting lectures from evryone recently on these type of topicsLOL...in fb sum days before akshay tld me these n I ended up calling him guruji...ystrday I got gud tips from bhavu di on life n now frm u ROFL...sumthing is defo idiotic in meLOL...

yep...I'll try to get on wid deseSmile..n will try to cum ol n tek breaks more oftenWinkLOL...

ya ya try..I wont mind if my behenas will do sumthing machli (fishy) type thingsLOL

[/QUOTE]
Goodness..this girl is impossible..D'ohyou should be happy that you have such lecturers with you..but instead..what are you doing huh??Angry 
Complains about how worried she is abt things and then complains about getting lectures..ConfusedNo wonder your behnas tease you with fishes..ClapApprove
But its a good thing you are still in touch with your old frnds..Akshay and bhavnah..what abt Mia..you still talk to her?

[/QUOTE]

yepp...sumtyms I lyk those lectures n sumtyms I complainLOL..n dear evrythng in this world is possible thn y am I impossible??TongueROFLI knoe u r kiddingTongue...yeah I'm in touch wid thm n fb helpsWink...no dearOuchafter lot of stalking I got her profile in fb frm akshay's frnd list n sent her a frnd req but she hasn't accepted it...maybe she doesn't cum on fbConfused ...missing mia a lot...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzle22

mizzle22

Goldie

mizzle22

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahasYuvreenian

ROFL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yepp...sumtyms I lyk those lectures n sumtyms I complainLOL..n dear evrythng in this world is possible thn y am I impossible??TongueROFLI knoe u r kiddingTongue...yeah I'm in touch wid thm n fb helpsWink...no dearOuchafter lot of stalking I got her profile in fb frm akshay's frnd list n sent her a frnd req but she hasn't accepted it...maybe she doesn't cum on fbConfused ...missing mia a lot...Cry

[/QUOTE]
Hmm..missing her ffs..they were awesome..
Hey..I remember you guys had a yuvreen cafe and then it had to be closed..In yuvreen news it came as RIP yuvreen cafeLOL
And mia and akshay used to pretend they were dating..ha ha..ha.ROFL oh..and sorry kumar too..lol..LOL

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SahasYuvreenian

ROFL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Hmm..missing her ffs..they were awesome..
Hey..I remember you guys had a yuvreen cafe and then it had to be closed..In yuvreen news it came as RIP yuvreen cafeLOL
And mia and akshay used to pretend they were dating..ha ha..ha.ROFL oh..and sorry kumar too..lol..LOL

[/QUOTE]

yeah...she is an amazing writer too..

yeah...It was akshay's postLOL...yep forget dating they were literally fighting for miaLOL...n I'm in touch wid sorry kumar too...Big smilebut now he has lessened his sorrysLOL

mizzle22

mizzle22

Goldie

mizzle22

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@princess:Yeah..and not to mention Suvi..Big smileLOL
Sorry kumar had come here once recently..but then disappeared..LOL
Lol Princess..topic diverters at work!!WinkLOL

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged

@princess:Yeah..and not to mention Suvi..Big smileLOL
Sorry kumar had come here once recently..but then disappeared..LOL
Lol Princess..topic diverters at work!!WinkLOL

yaah...I had made them run into my ff remember?LOL

yeah...updated 1 part n thn bhaggisLOL...hey evr read the convo between tanya akshu n me??

I was going to say thtLOL

mizzle22

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
miss mizzle kidding with a kid is allowed Wink

mizzle22

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz