Page 6 of 11

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaushik.k.RC

ahahahhah I am former star?? lol
Yes bro..you are.LOLTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RED CARPET...and..SPOTLIGHT!! (Page 6)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
rplying soon ROFL :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzle22

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Sassy opens her phone and logged in to fb in an attempt to find any news about the missing princess and to her surprise there was a green button at her name.She quickly updated her status"Kuch logo ko gayab rehne ki aadat hai"LOLTongue.This side the princess saw a notification and read her behena's status and she commented.In comments only chatting started n she advised the princess to watch MissMizzie's show.So princess ranway from her own land and kept running and running till she reached the SG land.The people recognised the alien and rectified themselves that she wasn't any Alien but the princess Sahas! LOL
Princess kept running and reached her palace where she had give in her password to get in the palace and she did it.She entered  the hall and found many people cheering "welcome back princess!"
Sassy came out with a plate of artiROFL and after the arti utaring she hugged her sissy.Then Sahasji went inside and hugged her other behenas and exchanged some 'how r u' s and 'I'm fyn' s :P LOL
She got the news that Jmiu was unwell and so she wnet to Jmiu's room and the scientist was busy with her own potions. :P She even hugged her other sister and took out some chocolates from her pockets(chocolates are always there in the princess's pockets) and gave it to jmiu as a way to expres get well soon.With her were Anam didu and Kashmir di taking care of Jmiu and Princessji earned big bear huga from them too.Anam didu even asked Sahas-"Where have you been" but she silently replied-"I wasjust busy these days."
As princess ji came out the hall Reporter MZ with her candle had come to take an interview.Before that they shared helloz n hugs as they were good friends and were of the 'Topic diverters' species too.
The questioning started and then everything goes mutE and unheard.Only viewers can see the expressions and action.To know what was asked in the interview wait for the next part of RED CARPET AND SPOTLIGHT... :P.MissMizzie will reveal her convo with the princess.LOL

Awesum thing Missmizzie.I was just ROFLing while reading this.It is just like the 2nd version of Yuvreen news which came previously by Akshay.I am so glad that you brought back this thing.Aww bechara birender :P ...get well soon Jmiu...all the best sassy for ur new role...hope all will be back soon n MissMizzie you have to contiue this thing ;)

Edited by SahasYuvreenian - 05 April 2014 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinianJustMySelfmizzle22

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahasYuvreenian

Sassy opens her phone and logged in to fb in an attempt to find any news about the missing princess and to her surprise there was a green button at her name.She quickly updated her status"Kuch logo ko gayab rehne ki aadat hai"LOLTongue.This side the princess saw a notification and read her behena's status and she commented.In comments only chatting started n she advised the princess to watch MissMizzie's show.So princess ranway from her own land and kept running and running till she reached the SG land.The people recognised the alien and rectified themselves that she wasn't any Alien but the princess Sahas! LOL
Princess kept running and reached her palace where she had give in her password to get in the palace and she did it.She entered  the hall and found many people cheering "welcome back princess!"
Sassy came out with a plate of artiROFL and after the arti utaring she hugged her sissy.Then Sahasji went inside and hugged her other behenas and exchanged some 'how r u' s and 'I'm fyn' s :P LOL
She got the news that Jmiu was unwell and so she wnet to Jmiu's room and the scientist was busy with her own potions. :P She even hugged her other sister and took out some chocolates from her pockets(chocolates are always there in the princess's pockets) and gave it to jmiu as a way to expres get well soon.With her were Anam didu and Kashmir di taking care of Jmiu and Princessji earned big bear huga from them too.Anam didu even asked Sahas-"Where have you been" but she silently replied-"I wasjust busy these days."
As princess ji came out the hall Reporter MZ with her candle had come to take an interview.Before that they shared helloz n hugs as they were good friends and were of the 'Topic diverters' species too.
The questioning started and then everything goes mutE and unheard.Only viewers can see the expressions and action.To know what was asked in the interview wait for the next part of RED CARPET AND SPOTLIGHT... :P.MissMizzie will reveal her convo with the princess.LOL

Awesum thing Missmizzie.I was just ROFLing while reading this.It is just like the 2nd version of Yuvreen news which came previously by Akshay.I am so glad that you brought back this thing.Aww bechara birender :P ...get well soon Jmiu...all the best sassy for ur new role...hope all will be back soon n MissMizzie you have to contiue this thing ;)

I'm really angry...Angrywhere've you been all these days..?
Busy..what busy? Its summer vacation..for you..
Unless..princessji..are you hiding something..?huh?  Tell tell..LOLWink
Nice story..ClapStarreturn chopsy huh? But dont worry..you chopsy...I counter chopsy.TongueTongue 
Yeah..Akshay's posts were beyond hilarious..LOL in hindi too..with monkey emoticons..they always reduced me to tears..rofling..ROFL

Edited by mizzle22 - 05 April 2014 at 11:46pm

Shivinian

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanks chotu Hug
u tc too

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzle22

Res..ROFL
Replying soon..TongueTongue

Tongue

m waitingWinkLOL

mizzle22

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustMySelf

thanks chotu Hug

u tc too

u a welcum dear Hug

I willSmile

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mizzle22

Res..ROFL
Replying soon..TongueTongue

Tongue

m waitingWinkLOL

UNRES'D..Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top