Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

   

RED CARPET...and..SPOTLIGHT!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

ela_sandhirian

Senior Member

ela_sandhirian

Joined: 23 September 2013

Posts: 732

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
wow...nice one mizzieClap
it ws really fun 2 read ur postROFL
U updatd d news n also promoted certain things
keep it up...Thumbs Up
i wnt updates of evry weekWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfmizzle22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RED CARPET...and..SPOTLIGHT!! (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Joined: 09 December 2013

Posts: 2796

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ela.yuvreen

wow...nice one mizzieClap
it ws really fun 2 read ur postROFL
U updatd d news n also promoted certain things
keep it up...Thumbs Up
i wnt updates of evry weekWink
Thanks Cinder-ela..Big smile
Sure..why not?..I love chopsying..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf

ela_sandhirian

Senior Member

ela_sandhirian

Joined: 23 September 2013

Posts: 732

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzle22

Originally posted by ela.yuvreen

wow...nice one mizzieClap
it ws really fun 2 read ur postROFL
U updatd d news n also promoted certain things
keep it up...Thumbs Up
i wnt updates of evry weekWink
Thanks Cinder-ela..Big smile
Sure..why not?..I love chopsying..LOL
yup...i cn see thtWink
n i love 2 see people gettin chopsyd as long as its nt meWinkSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfmizzle22

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Joined: 09 December 2013

Posts: 2796

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ela.yuvreen

Originally posted by mizzle22

Originally posted by ela.yuvreen

wow...nice one mizzieClap
it ws really fun 2 read ur postROFL
U updatd d news n also promoted certain things
keep it up...Thumbs Up
i wnt updates of evry weekWink
Thanks Cinder-ela..Big smile
Sure..why not?..I love chopsying..LOL
yup...i cn see thtWink
n i love 2 see people gettin chopsyd as long as its nt meWinkSleepy

he he..dont count the chickens before they are hatched..WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf

SSimra

Groupbie

SSimra

Joined: 08 February 2014

Posts: 92

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Well it was amazing mizzle
Bht maza aya parhne main
Well maine ik story likhi hai but post karne sw dar laagta hai
What if people don't like it
Because it is very typical type
Will try to write something creative
Waise maza agaya jasender ki stories parh k
Poor biru hospital main parha hua hai
Sirf propose hi to kia tha usne
Lagta hai jas ne rumors ka sare gussa ik slap main nikal diya...!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfmizzle22

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Joined: 09 December 2013

Posts: 2796

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSimra

Well it was amazing mizzle
Bht maza aya parhne main
Well maine ik story likhi hai but post karne sw dar laagta hai
What if people don't like it
Because it is very typical type
Will try to write something creative
Waise maza agaya jasender ki stories parh k
Poor biru hospital main parha hua hai
Sirf propose hi to kia tha usne
Lagta hai jas ne rumors ka sare gussa ik slap main nikal diya...!!! ROFL

Hi yaar..Big smile 
Arre dont be shy to post anything..No one will say anything..
Do do post your story..
Hmm..Biru is in hospital with broken bones and missing teeth..LOL
But I'm worried now..Jas di hasn't commented yet..what if she got upset reading her chopsy?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSimraJustMySelf

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Joined: 22 April 2013

Posts: 3733

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
super duper mind blowing hilarious post..ur r a strong contender to sapil n kapils throne..ClapThumbs Up
i demand such sweet cute intelligent post once a month at least  if nt everyday n wk Hug
this forum needs gud cheerful souls like u 2 wake d other drooping in energy members..this post is our glucon-d LOL..chalo sab suru ho jayo!!!!Big smile

once again a very creative intelligent witty post ..bole toh ekdum jakhaas StarHug

jdi ki swayamvar karwa dengge kya aap logg?ShockedROFL..jdi save urself ROFL

nayab gayab hi rahegi kya?AngryAngryAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivinianmizzle22

mizzle22

IF-Dazzler

mizzle22

Joined: 09 December 2013

Posts: 2796

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

super duper mind blowing hilarious post..ur r a strong contender to sapil n kapils throne..ClapThumbs Up
i demand such sweet cute intelligent post once a month at least  if nt everyday n wk Hug
this forum needs gud cheerful souls like u 2 wake d other drooping in energy members..this post is our glucon-d LOL..chalo sab suru ho jayo!!!!Big smile

once again a very creative intelligent witty post ..bole toh ekdum jakhaas StarHug

jdi ki swayamvar karwa dengge kya aap logg?ShockedROFL..jdi save urself ROFL

nayab gayab hi rahegi kya?LOL

Aha..Tongue was waiting for you..LOLWink
Throat all better kya?Smile
Sapil.. and Kapil?who's Kapil?Confused You mean comedy nights 's Kapil? Lol.glucon d..LOL
Arre yaar I'm worried..Hope Jdi is not mad at me..Ouch
Nayab is always gayab..I've never talked to her..on her b'day she came for like 5min and then left.LOL

Thanks for the nice comment..glad you liked it..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
"""SPOTLIGHT""" anamika143.. 3 404 04 July 2012 at 10:29am
By Bewakoof

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.