Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

lovely sp alka ji
loved the siggies

Thank you Tasha.Lovely song na?
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very beautiful SP Alka di πŸ‘ Very lovely song, you have selected. And the caps of Ashni are so breath taking. Nice siggies and Avis scenes are very cute. Nidhi looks so happy in the first, and the second one is so wonderful. Thank you so much for this beautiful post. Love ya β€οΈπŸ€—
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love, love, lovely Alka! πŸ˜ƒ
The words are nice, though I have never heard this song. And the promo Avi is awesome. Those promos were excellent, can never bore of them. πŸ˜³
floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post Alka..simply fabulous AshNi caps..lovely song selection..n lovely siggies n Avis πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome song post Alka di... Loved the song and caps used ❀️ Seems the song is doing wonders...πŸ˜† Otherwise I thought I am the only one who liked this song πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I heard this song for the first time Alkaben and loved it so much!! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Very beautiful lyrics and suits perfectly to AshNi (for Nidhi's tareef from Ashuji) ☺️☺️ Thanks for this lovely siggy-post. The siggies are mindblowing and so are both the avis!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
This avi is supercute!! Great creativity Alkaben!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail
These promos are just awesome... Watching them still makes me watch the show from beginning everytime, I watch them. Wonder how curious ppl must have grown about the show in sept-oct 2011 with these promos on air!! Thanks for this lovely avi Alkaben. πŸ‘