Views

Users

Frequent Posters

88sandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congo on new thread dear...
lovd both d chapies...
gosh dese women hv nthing to do or wat othr dan gossiping around...
so arnav felt befre nly dat sumthin is wrng...
finaly khushi left hr home...
n is she pregnent or wat???.
N Who is d new entry..??
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a very emotional one...pooor khushi suffering fr no mistake of hers...she left home...is she preggy????hope not so...want khushi to be in safe hands and to return a sherni...continue sooon
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully that moment is here which i have been waiting for a long time. This time around (finger's crossed) its Khushi's knight in shining armour whom she has dashed into.  Ab aur atyachar mai sah nahi paaongi!🤔
And he will hopefully give khushi Duniya ki saari khushiyan!

My God that letter...the pathos that your writing evokes i just don't know what to say. 😭

Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Those black eyes ... Hopefully her actual khushi 's ... She's been thru hell ride . But all in all I m glad she left and u closed that loop well. Her family atleast will know what Arnav thinks of her.. That said, keeping in mind the fantastic way u write and the way u tell a story, it's hard to digest this much negativity ... Even of it's fictional. I understand that all this is needed ... Hopefully it goes a little upwards for her from now. It's just too uncomfortable with my heart in my throat every single time .. And don't say don't read it cos it's just fantastic .. And I m addicted to the story ...
Every sentence u wrote, as she was walking thru those streets , it was like I could almost see it all.. That's how potent ur story is... So deep... So please don't go the filmy way .. Arnav's redemption , I m sure will happen , I m sure but does this have to be an arshi together always kinda story?? As much as I love them, this story , for me, has more meaning than just mere re union.. It's a tale of betrayal, misunderstNding , breaking, finding , yearning etc etc in which groveling also is one of ... I truly wish khushi to find her happiness in someone else and not in Arnav after his change... He could move heaven and earth for her from here, that would still not make up for the sheer torture he showed her... It would be lovely to see khushi rise from the ashes and find all kinds of happiness ... For me, right now , khushi's state towards Arnav comes across as indifference... That's not hate .. So she just doesn't care anymore.. And should stay exactly that way... And for all he did along with his family, they all should repent for the rest of their lives thinking kash... Edited by Serene77 - 10 years ago
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh oh i am late...but congo for ur new thread ,
was busy with exams...will be back after catching up with chaps..
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update please...pretty please...
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is one of the good decision khushi has taken after a long time !!!!!!!!!!
But will this decision change her life for good ? the letter addressed to khushi's father explains all ... will khushi meet her saviour now ?
can u give a little long update pls ...

Well written
firak thumbnail
i read ur story in one go and can tell u that what emotional picture u have draw regarding the abuse done by arnav on khusi is far better and emotional then any other physical abuse shown in other ff .i would love to read this story further that to in one go.Please continue  as soon as possible
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are these people really human, how much they are going to torture the poor soul...her condition is getting worse ...but ur last part gave me hope and i am very much looking forward to it, and the pace is fine with me...and a special mention to the your portrayal of emotion ...really it makes me cry with khushi...and hate the raizadas...plz dont spare them from their retribution.