Page 2 Page 3

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Greetings
This is my first attempt at writing. Most of you may not know me but those
who do have been encouraging me for the longest time to write. What you
are about to read is not a story, its not some work of fiction but a true story, my life. 

It is a tale of fighting my inner demons and losing the only thing that I cared
about that it altered my life upside down. Writing this memoir was not easy
it triggered a tsunami of emotions but the greatest story that was never told
needs to be told -- I owe that much to her! 

Hope its a worthy read.

Credit to Cari for this wonderful video. 

Edited by TheBoss - 13 April 2014 at 8:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

loony-toonyinnocentbachhiMasterDisasterD3viL-Shadow-Always_His_JaanAlwaysHisJaanNo2PencilSexy_BitchSandy_BSKiller_DeviL--Udhay--BabajiKaThullu-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The one that got away - a personal memoir" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
huh ? Shocked its actually surprising for me dat you put your FF here in this dead section .. Anyway! do i need to tell you again like millionth time dat how much i liked it ? Attaboy !! :)  and seriously i think if u need more readers better to transfer your thread to Writer's corner .. this is dead zone and hardly anybody comes here Ouch

Edited by No2Pencil - 03 April 2014 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLTheBoss

MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
To be very frank, I never read any article but I read this.. and this is amazing Clap Awesome Job Bossy ! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLTheBoss

D3viL

D3viL

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I really hope she ends up happily ever after with a real man worthy of her love and good to her family as well! It is unfortunate that she went away from her home with the intent of furthering her career and high hopes and came back a complete mess. But that was to be expected when this fella pursued her endlessly with false promises. The story hasnt ended ..sooo
I have a betting service open for various endings to this story.. no disrespect intended .. not sure if this is a fiction or not? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

I really hope she ends up happily ever after with a real man worthy of her love and good to her family as well! It is unfortunate that she went away from her home with the intent of furthering her career and high hopes and came back a complete mess. But that was to be expected when this fella pursued her endlessly with false promises. The story hasnt ended ..sooo
I have a betting service open for various endings to this story.. no disrespect intended .. not sure if this is a fiction or not?Confused

You are spot on there - she did not deserve any of this. He did pursued her to the ends of the earth despite her reservations from the start. Ego played a major factor in this and he neglected her and took her for granted when real action was neccessary.

If there is anything I wish I can put some happy ending to this but reality has always been stranger than fiction...

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
This is awesome..