Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Raju so cute & good bought smile on his Gudiya's face,Rajbala cut

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved Raju a lot . he gave water as he can't see anyone crying . he even said sorry to his Gudiya . he send his Gudiya out as she scolded  him . but didn't leave her after few minutes , he came tried to talk to her and wanted her to be back to room but with 2 promises , one she shouldn't scold him and other she shouldn't sleep on his bed . then his Gudiya didn't respond Raju went to room but immediately came tried bring smile on her face by playing with water . atlast Raju succeeded and his Gudiya got smile on her face even in that bad state. he was scared to sleep alone in room so he sleep infront of her Gudiya near door . Madhu ko melt hona hi pada apni pati ki innocence ko dekh kar . I loved Rajbala a lot .
                        liked that this RK , Raju , Raj Kumar is also unpredictable like his sasurji afterall har kisi ko RK chehra mil saktha hain, agar mila hain then he should be definitely special like our Right Kmeena , Rishabh Kundra .
                                   I hated ak a lot . janwar , physco are very small words infront of tamanna and ak . ak knows Raju got hurt and fallen down but to take revenge on Madhu , he didn't even show little sympathy on Raju . he is just interested in hurting Madhu and her pati Raju . ak ki misunderstanding can't be justified the deeds he done with RK's career  and his fame and properties  20yrs ago and now how he is troubling Madhu and also innocent sa 6yrs old Raju . i'm nit having any sympathy .
              loved conversation between Raju and his Gudiya telling what he got because this Gudda Guddiya game . I feel Raj Kumar is not his original family . his parents maybe different who may related to our Rishbala like some family friends . I loved Rajbala scenes a lot .tamana started using his weakness . I thought they used Raju's weakness that he gets scared in darkness , no, we got it immediately . i.m seeing Madhu becoming ruthless RK slowly . her eyes filled with hatredness for ak and disgusted with him that he is using a man who is just 6yrs old and making his tamaasha . last nail hited on Madhu by making Raju a mazaak infront of whole family members .
 in precap , cute sa Raju doesn't want his Gudiya to keep medicine as he doesn't want thae autograph of ak vanish .today after seeing Raju's happiness for his hero ak .then I thought Madhu se zyaada kaun jaan sakhtha hai Raju's fangiri . she is also a big fan of ak from childhood and watched films from childhood without telling her dida chup ke se . iwant to see ak in pain and no one to be with him and stand for him , disgusing souls ak , tamanna .
Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said nice post๐Ÿ˜Š
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nce Post ! VIVIAN was perfect ...DVD Rocked
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure very soon rajbala will be each others support
and i want to see ak downfall and ak suffering hell in his life 
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post
we need them to be strong in near future
thanks ๐Ÿ˜›
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Raju was amazing today...he display the sensitivity towards his Gudiya that the so-called adults never bothered with. Madhu is seems to be have RK's temper and is heading towards doing a "PACK UP" of AK.

Rather than what happened in the past, I feel that the way AK is treating Raju will be ultimately trigger Madhu to let out the sherni inside her and AK would be paying bigtime.