India-Forums

Update 11/11/04

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:49am | IP Logged

thanks to chets

Update 11/11

Everyone is at the dinnertable. Rakesh has great news saying he has got the job! Everyones happy and eat meethai. Babuji is happy for Rakesh. Rakesh tells Babuji that ''it is due to you that i have got this job, if it wasnt for your advice and blessings i wouldnt be here, you told me that i mustn't act like the MD of Sharma Group of Industries but i must act like Rakesh Sharma''. Babuji is alittle flattered. Then Rakesh asks Babuji to give up his job now that Rakesh is back at work, but Babuji says he cant do that as he must work in and protect Avinash's company from DurgaShanker, so the company doesnt get sold and Avinash can return to it when he gets back. Rimjhim is quietly saddened by the mention of Avinash. Yashoda observes Rimjhims sadness. Then everyone talks about the fact that its Meghas birthday tomorrow. Babuji tells everyone that the birthday will be celebrated in the usual celebratory manner, with or without Megha. Babuji is sure that Malini and Avinash are celebrating Megha's birthday with Megha wherever they are.

Rimjhim and Prem are talking on the phone about any news concerning Vijay and Megha. Prem tells her that he has men all over the city, including some of his most stealthy men. Rimjhim tells him that its Meghas birthday tomorrow and it will be celebrated as usual, Prem assures her that Megha will be there cutting the cake herself.

Mami is sitting on the couch with Megha sleeping in her arms, and Mama is standing (they appear to be good simple country folk). Vijay tells them to leave Megha with him and then they can go back to their village. Mama asks him what will become of Megha. Vijay says he'll take care of her. Mami tells her that Megha has alot of needs that need taking care of. Vijay says he'll take care of her. Mama and Mami are uncertain. Mama says that Malini was supposed to pay him and she hasnt so he will need cash to buy train tickets. Vijay says he'll pay for them. Mama says he'll need cash to live in the village as they just dropped everything to come here. Vijay starts getting alittle tired of Mama's persistance. Vijay says ok, he'll take care of it. Mama and Mami are uncertain.

Rakesh is at work briefing the people working under him. Rakeshs female boss (from the last episode) is sitting in the background. Rakesh tells the people how they must approach the textile project, using high quality clothes etc (we hear it in mute). His boss gets up walks abit and stops Rakesh whilst hes talking. She tells him that everything he has said is fine and she would like him to work independently. She tells him to continue with work. Then she sits there in deep thought.

Mama is rubbing his chin in deep thought. Mami is also thinking, she comes near Mama and asks him if hes thinking what shes thinking. He says he doesnt trust Vijay. Mama thinks that what Vijay says and thinks are two very different things and hes a weird man. Mami similarly doesnt trust him with Megha. Mama and Mami ponder what to do next and they decide to do something completely different.

Babuji and whole family have brightened up the house with balloons and stuff and are celebrating Meghas birthday..however no one looks happy. Everyone stands there like a bunch of lemons. Babuji tries to get the mood going saying Megha would want her birthday celebrated incase she asks them. Babuji starts trying to get everyone spirits up by talking about how nice the cake looks. Iravati has tears. All of a sudden someone shouts ''daadii!!!!'' and Megha pops out and comes running along. Everyone is shocked and happy, especially Rimjhim. Rimjhim hugs Megha tight and then everyone in the family hugs Megha in turn. Babuji wonders that if Megha is here, then wheres Malini and Avinash. Babuji asks Megha, but Megha says that grandad and grandma were taking care of her. Babuji is confused. Whilst everyone is happy with Megha coming home, Mama and Mami have walked into the house. Mama and Mami introduce themselves as the ''grandma and grandad'' that Megha is referring to. They say they are Malini's Mama and Mami and have taken care of Megha, they say they came all the way from their village. Everyones confused and they explain everything they know so far (we hear it in mute). The whole family listen, Babuji and Iravati thank Mama and Mami alot for taking so much care of dear Megha. Mama and Mami say ''dont embaress us please, it was our duty. Now we'l take your leave and go back to the village''. Mama and Mami turn to leave but Babuji asks them to stay in their guesthouse until Malini returns. Mama and Mami politely refuse. But Babuji is adamant that they say until Avinash returns atleast. Mama and Mami stay (im glad the're staying, the're quite comical). Babuji commences with Meghas brithday party. Megha cuts the cake and everyone cheers. Rimjhim says ''ok Megha, now Mummy and Megha will cut the cake together''. Megha shouts ''NO!! I'l cut the cake by myself''. Rimjhim feels hurt by Meghas words. Everyone else dont realise this and continues cheering for Meghas party. Rimjhim sadly cheers with them.

PREVIEW
Babuji tells afew family members that no one must tell Mama and Mami about the truth about Malini and how bad Malini has been to our family
Rakesh continues with work as usual

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks again smisha...I wonder why Megha was rude to Maline!! I haven't been in touch with episode since long... does she like Rimjhim and accept her as her mother? 'coz i remember she grew up thinking malini as her mother!! im little confused at thsi part Confused
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
opps sorry i meant megha was so rude to rimjhim Smile
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

ya i think it is because malini might have corrupted her mind with bad thoughts on rimjim...

but it so sad that megha does not know that...this may be streached little more with this topic know...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top