CID

CID Giraftaar Series (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

ANGELICEYES

IF-Rockerz

ANGELICEYES

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hopeless..absolutely hopeless !!! FW is digging their own grave. Shreya di, Deba di forget about PK stories... I can see this CID giraftar series is going to top the worst cases listOuch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Giraftaar Series (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anam_cid

anam_cid

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Originally posted by visrom

I wish I could be positive about it but no. FW has let us down too many times. I can only see another OTT YSPT athyachar...a spine-less story with hurting dialogues and some superman stunts and a finale without any explanations.
<font color="#0000FF">Exactly...the series means for FW to add either YSPT element or OTT by DCP or OTT by the whole CID team to give emotional attyachar to us & yeah no explanation of the whole series why it has done...ufff !!! Ouch</font>
<font color="#ff0000">@ Both: And we'll just see something similar to Grahan or Chase where the disconnect between episodes is so obvious that we'll never be able to find an answer.Ouch
</font>

The biggest problem of Series in CID is they add parallel boring khooni track & don't properly concentrate on actual story.

yup totally agree , this is where they lack...& its cleared seen in the series like AKAKR and AC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena..debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Hopeless..absolutely hopeless !!! FW is digging their own grave. Shreya di, Deba di forget about PK stories... I can see this CID giraftar series is going to top the worst cases listOuch.

Quite possible LOL

anam_cid

anam_cid

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Still,i m happySmile chahe kitne bhi new officers a jaye.centre to hamare trio hi rahenge.Tongue

yeah Anamika (y)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi-Anamika

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Quite possible LOL

Oh I'm looking for the top 10 of this year. Not the worst ones. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsapodebasree04

kkkloveu

IF-Dazzler

kkkloveu

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
To be optimistic, TRIO was looking very nice in the promo Tongue..
Hope to see them in a similar attire, specially abhijeet sir Day Dreaming
Although i liked that Acp sir shooting scene but it was copied from a hollywood movie "wanted"...LOL
And i think they must have shown abhijeet sir doing it na because he is considered "the sharp shooter" of CID, again but i remembered we are here talking about FW!...
Will be looking forward to this series and would be giving it a 5 rating if they show trio in the same cell inside the jail..Tongue having some fun too and relaxing having trust on the team that they will take them out at any cost...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena..

ANGELICEYES

IF-Rockerz

ANGELICEYES

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Quite possible LOL

Oh I'm looking for the top 10 of this year. Not the worst ones.LOL
LOL Will we really get top 10 Di? Or at the end of the year we will forget one time we used to watch CID?
Riya : I can't be optimistic about this series. I'll decide to watch it after reading your reviews.

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
No hopes, no expections...!!! Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top