Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Hey guys..I am here again with  another RaHi OS..As u all know that today is my best friend Neha's (sneha) birthday..So this OS is dedicated to her...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEARTParty...Hope tumhe ye gift aacha lage...Embarrassed

My Perfect Life

Ranveer enters the house, really tired. It had been a long day, and he just wanted some good sleep. And good food. And of course, his Moti.

He takes off his shoes and looks around. There isn't any sound and Panchi is no where to be seen. He walks down the corridor and peeks into the lounge.

Ranveer: Panchi...? Idhar bhi nahi hai.

Then he looks outside in the balcony, not there either. He makes his way to the nursery, where he was sure Panchi would be. He peeks in. Not there either. Then he looks into Riya's Room

He sees Ria peacefully sleeping in her cot, sucking on the bottle of milk Panchi had given her. He looked at her and smiled. God, his child was so beautiful. He just had to look at her and all the tiredness went away. He bent down and lightly kissed her forehead and then closed the door behind him as he went out. Again, to look for his Life,His  Wife,His  Moti

Ranveer walks towards the kitchen, to find Panchi with flour marks on her forehead, her duppata tied in a knot around her waist. He stood, leaning, against the door as Panchi, with his back to him, shook off the perspiration from her forehead. Her hair was tied in a loose knot at the back of her neck. Ranveer lightly walks towards her and gives a small kiss on her neck, as he holds her from the back. Panchi gives a small squeak, and turns around to look at him.

Panchi: Ranveerrr!! Tum bhi na,.darra dia tha mujhe(sighs)

Ranveer: main tumhain puray ghar main dhund raha tha.(making a puppy face, resting it on her shoulder)

Panchi washes her hands, and then turns around to look at him. His hands were still around her waist. She smiles at him.

Panchi: you look tired. Bohat kaam tha kya aaj??

Ranveer nods: Hmmm,back to back meetings,uss main busy tha,isi liye aaj late bhi ho gaya..

Panchi: dikh raha hai..jao tum jake fresh ho jao, main khana laga deti hun.

Ranveer: uh-huh,main to ab khana khake hi uthunga,(putting a lock of her hair behind her ear) kitni garmi hai aaj,.tum kitchen main kyun kaam ker rahi ho? Mujhe keh deti, mein take away le ata

Panchi: nahi its okay,ghar per bethi bethi bore ho jati hun,acha hai koi time pass mill jata hai,I like cooking.

Ranveer: who to dikh raha hai(scoffing)

Panchi: (frowning) kya matlab??

Ranveer: (picks up a cloth from the counter) matlab yeh Moti,.(cleans her forehead) atta laga hua tha,pagal.

Panchi laughs..Ranveer kisses her forehead..

Ranveer: I missed you.(nuzzling into her hair)

Panchi: me too.(putting her arms around his neck)

He slowly kisses her neck and she closes her eyes. It had been long since they had been able to spend some time together. She was enjoying his touch on her a lot. But she knew he was damn hungry, so she drew back.

Panchi: Nonu,chalo beth jao, do minute main khana la rahi hun

Ranveer: right on.

He goes and sits on the seat, flexing his shoulders. God, he was so damn tired. He put his head down on the table and closed his eyes. A few moments later, he felt her hand near the nape of his neck in his hair, slowly rubbing them.

Panchi: Nonu, utho khana kha lo(very smoothly, she whispered into his ears)

He got up and rubbed his eyes. She started massaging his shoulders. He wondered how she always got to know where it was hurting when he was tired.

He looked up and smiled at her, then kissed her hands. She came and sat right beside him, filling up his plate.

Panchi: yeh lo...khao

Ranveer: tum  nahi khaogi??

Panchi: nahi mujhe bhook nahi hai,tum khao na.

He gave her a genuine smile and started eating, while Panchi looked at him lovingly.

Ranveer: tum  aise kya dekh rahi ho??

Panchi: dekh rahi hoon ki tum kitne thake huay hote ho ajkal..lagta hai dad se baat kerni hi parraygi

Ranveer: kiss barray main??

Panchi: tumhari workload  kamm kerne ke barray main..MD, Ranveer Nonu Shergill

Ranveer: hmmm...actually baat yeh haina Moti ke jab tum office main hoti thi to office main tumhe dekhker hi meri sab thakaan dur ho jati thi,ab office main to tum ho nahi,isiliye thakka thakka lagta hun (winked at her)

Panchi: jhoot matt bolo..I am sure abhi bhi wahan short-skirts wali larkian aati hongi jo tumhara number mangti hongi...mujhe Kiya sab bata deti hai.(giving him THE look)

Ranveer: umm..wo,wo to meri gallti nahi haina..larkian mujhe pasand kerti hain toh..

Panchi: hmmm..tumhare name tag per tumhari, meri aur Ria ki pic lagade ni chahaiye...So that all will get to know ki you are a married man now with one cute daughter.

Ranveer starts laughing.

Ranveer: kya Moti tum bhi...tum bhi uss Kiya ki baton mein agai..u toh know her na..

Panchi: acha acha..ab baatain kamm kero aur khana khao..

After dinner. Their bedroom.

Ranveer has changed into his usual white shirt and shorts. He is brushing his hair when Panchi comes out of the bath, wearing a silky red sleeveless night-gown, holding a towel to her wet hair. He is yet again mesmerized by her beauty. He had been married to her for 3 years, he had started a music company with collaboration of Panchi's dad, they had created a beautiful baby girl together and yet he was amazed how he still felt like a young teenage boy when ever he looked at her. She was busy in drying her hair, and as she turned to look at him, a few splashes of water hit his face, and he closed his eyes. He opened them again, within a few seconds, to look at her. Damn, she was looking beautiful. The night gown totally justified her figure. He had not seen her like this since a long time, perhaps because he had been too busy and she had had little time for him due to Ria..But he don't have any complain...He just love his Perfect Life...

So this it..This is first time I tried writing on RaHi married life...hope u all like it...

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 02 April 2014 at 6:42am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suchetakarmakergeetozsweety_titisruthi.rSarah9priya1101SweetAndSpicetinasweakriti094Prince6495s2singhdiyataareysneha02aishu3003Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi OS- Birthday Gift for Neha :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
aww this ws beautiful geet...lovely gift for Neha..!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.rpriya1101tinasweasneha02sweetdesire

tinaswea

Goldie

tinaswea

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Omg! 
It was written so beautifully! 
Highlights of the story
*Married Rahi*
*Their Daughter*
*Ranveer's music company*
I loved it sis!
Uh are an amazing writer! I know I am repeating myself but ur work force me to!
It was ***Perfect***
I loved their conversation also! It was so realistic! 
Hehe in short,  I loved every thing about the story! 
Awesome birthday gift! You could not give her a better gift than this!
I also want a Rahi OS on my birthday! I know it's really mean of me TongueWink
I need to learn a lot from ew!
Keep writing! 
Lots of love 
Tina!

Edited by tinaswea - 02 April 2014 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.rpriya1101sneha02sweetdesire

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Bestie... I love u re...
Ekk hi din mein itne sare surprises... m on seventh heaven... 
LOVE YAA SOOO MUCH...
U have made the day memorable for me yaar...
M so honoured... u have made me feel soo loved... m truly touched.. kya bolun main.. m absolutely speechless now... but me being me just cant stop talking...hehehe

This OS was the perfect icing on the cake... hayeee... it was all that me wanted to read...
My perfect two married... yippee... yayyy... thanks meri yeh wish bhi poori karne ke liye
U r such a thoughtful friend sweetie, wanna meet u asap..

Rv yaar toh dream like tha.. nonu tired n still in a mood to flirt... sacchi moti hai hi cutiepie. N riya is their angel...awieee... loved their sweet little flirtings... n moti in a red nightie, omggg...

Geet main na jitna tujhe thank u bolun kam hai cause the efforts that u have taken wont be covered even by an inch...

Just that me loves ya dearie... thanks a ton bestie. Muahhh

N this was my best birthday gift sweetie...

sruthi.rpriya1101tinasweasweetdesire

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Geet I loved it!!!!!
Happy Burthday Nehaaa<3

The way he kept searching for her and saw Riya sleeping peacefully and then Moti in kitchen,he kisses her and she gets scared the way they romance he kissing her but she drew back cuz he was tired !!!

God loved the way he pressed his head and sat next to him!!

Ending was perfect <3 loved Nonu
Keep writing more Geet:*

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Geet its awsome
Rahi married and have a cute daughter ria awww
Rv tired but still flirts with panchi
panchi such a sweet wife.
Rahi are so cute Embarrassed
Geet u r a fab writer Star
keep writing

priya1101

priya1101

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey Geet.
Its awesome dear.
The title is beautiful,RaHi and their cute little princess Riya is indeed Perfect.l loved everything about it.
Ending is perfect sweetie.
Lots of love for writing such a beautiful story.
Its the best birthday gift for Neha.

Edited by priya1101 - 02 April 2014 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.rsweetdesire

s2singh

Goldie

s2singh

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Geetu Hug
Rahi Romantic kya baat yaar main faint ho rahi hoon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kitchen wala scene toh super killer tha...Blushing.
Loved it yaar...super cute marriage stuff ...rahi per kitna cute lag raha haiEmbarrassed

Bahaut Shona OS hai loved it...thanks Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.rsweetdesire

Post Reply New Post

Go to top