Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I wish whatver they are doing should be best for the show.
Thatz it.
Dont want thier decisions to harm the show.

exactly what i want to say.. We know it that leads are bound to live together no one can separate them... But they should not touch the charecters
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
when i make a wrong investment  decision at work i am criticized not the investment or market , i have my rational behind it but that is the way it is 
end product matter , client acceptance matter
every client is important 

if the writing is bad, the writers will be blamed , i dont see why is it an issue 
if any viewer thinks it is shabby writing , the writers are answerable , i think we are all entitled to this option and opinion

and about the last episode , i thought it was carelessly made , no attention to details or initial characterization by writers ,o didnot like what i saw -i am not happy with the product they offered and hence their effort  my pov

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AnotherAdmirer

An attempt to understand the characters would be better than charging writers with accusations.

Rudra was her protector and the moment his duty got over, he started pulling back. 

As Laila had clearly told him, don't fool me. You feel for her. He doesn't want to believe the same. He just wants to get rid of Paro. 

As for the ten lakhs bit. Greed. RangRasiya has focused on some of the biggest issues in rural areas. Some of the darkest aspects of society. 
Remember the snake selecting whose gonna be the bride ? Ignorance. 

One of the major issue is a woman's right, her dignity. Isn't every women in RangRasiya plagued by accusations, not cared for, about her dignity, respect or honour. Even Chachiji a character so fierce gets disrespected by her own son. Doesn't Sumer come across as cheapster when he takes the bid, isn't it translated as this is not a shop where you buy and sell vegetables? I don't feel the show is glamorizing it or promoting the same in any aspect. 

If anything the show glamorizes then it's alcohol, an aspect of the show I hate. 

Secondly Paro's character. Is Public proposal a matter of shame and humiliation? She is confident and it is with that confidence that she is going to listen to her heart. 

The pace of the show is good. It is not a drag, and when Paro acts immediately after seeing the doll, shedding off all her inhibitions, as her heart screams. He is the one for you. One can hardly blame her. And as for the writers bit, the fact that it happened so quick, that they are not stalling it, means they have clear thought and vision. 

I agree Characters do get ruined in a tv show. 

As for now I think RR is doing well, and is finding it's foothold for some promising future tracks that are goin to play out. 

Zee its you naaa! Me Aditi🤗
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sona...don't know how to explain.  I am making a tiny effort...hope this will help you see things the way they are...

Firstly why is the word dowry not used by anyone for the money offered to Sumer? Its fictional so we can be a lot more creative isnt it😃

Now Paro proposing. How many  movies and shows have we seen where the hero proposes publicly?  At airports, from the rooftops of buildings, on streets? Is that all wrong creatively? So when a girl does it, why is it wrong. And specially someone who has already been shown around the village as betrothed to Rudra. Adhi shaadi toh ho chuki hai...poora Birpur aur Chandangarh janta hai! (Not one villager knows apart from Paro & Rudra he was forcing her into the marriage vs signing of documents). In this public display of the bride what were the comments? That Rudra is so in love with Paro.

It does not sound or look illogical going by her pure and white as snow character!

Also for Paro her adoration and admiration for Rudra is way above her personal humiliation. That is how the character is written. Surreal!

Also I have said this umpteen numbers of times since IPK days. A character ownership lies with its creator. They have a right to mould it, slice it, decorate it, purify it, butcher it. Love or Hate it is a viewer's choice.

Like some of the fictional stories on the same character names but with different characterizations. Some you like, some you don't. If that was not the case, every FF would have had the exact numbers of likes/readers/comments.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say! Sigh!

hugs

dd

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aruni50218

Rudra is marginally in his character i think, but Paro and some for the supporting characters are way of their tangent. But it has happened in my previous fav show too, so i will give the CVs the chance to salvage. Waiting is the best option. If things aren't getting better, we can always leave, right?

leaving to show.. No i can't leave to watch sanzy show.. I am pankhi of her so i will watch it   ðŸ˜†but can't bear locha in storyline
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShaitaanSundari

Zee its you naaa! Me Aditi🤗

OMG Adiii !? aka DrZombie 🤗

Yes it's me :D Nice to see you, been long !  ðŸ˜³
Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AnotherAdmirer

OMG Adiii !? aka DrZombie 🤗

Yes it's me :D Nice to see you, been long !  ðŸ˜³

Yeah its mee...not getting enof time now a days...but love watching RR as it has Sanaya...well loved ur reply n glad to know that u too watch it
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@Adi - Same here...not an active member of the forum...watching RR for Sanny :) 
Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 years ago
@dd .. Thanks for much needed word dowry... But he didn't give those money under the ritual of dowry... He was like take this money.. And take away this girl from me.. But i really overwhelmed to see the way you described it.. Tried to show me your thoughts.. Nither people are busy to mocking me only.. Well i am hurted but not angry on them at all.. I guess they are not taking this post as fun.. Sigh i hope they will take it as a fun post..
Originally posted by: ttt1

when i make a wrong investment decision at work i am criticized not the investment or market , i have my rational behind it but that is the way it is

end product matter , client acceptance matter
every client is important

if the writing is bad, the writers will be blamed , i dont see why is it an issue
if any viewer thinks it is shabby writing , the writers are answerable , i think we are all entitled to this option and opinion

and about the last episode , i thought it was carelessly made , no attention to details or initial characterization by writers ,o didnot like what i saw -i am not happy with the product they offered and hence their effort my pov

thanks for understanding me.. Glad to know that you have taken it casually