-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Honestly, I thought Sumer had the best dialogues yesterday. Sumer bechara referring his heart to be a tractor and wants to build his own "SuRo Mahal" 
I wonder which school did Sumer go to? 13x2=36? Aww Sumer, at least learn the tables first and then think of marrying Paro. But the best part was when Sumer threatened his mom! I love him for that. Mohini finally got to taste her own medicine. It'll be fun to watch when Paro will refuse to marry Sumer. Mohini will use Paro's danda to beat him up. 

PS: I am pissed at Maithli again. Come on dude, show that damn torn stole to Rudra. Like seriously nothing will change if you only know that Paro is innocent. That part seriously annoyed me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
He's annoying at times but still I like his character cuz he's funny most of the times.
bebo2050 thumbnail
in last nite's epi he was epic ! loved the tractor walla dil jokes . and he has the guts to threaten his mother also .
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sumer is a character for sure! He's a comedian! Lol
NERMINE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so hilarious ðŸ˜†

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherryGS

Sumer is a character for sure! He's a comedian! Lol

LOL so true
Ended thumbnail
Yeah Sumar is dumb evil guy, but I think it's adorable. Yeah when he said he'd spill the beans about Mohini I was like YESSS! *Fist punch in the air*
x
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bootiphool ka matlab toh samajhti hai na🤣
pehle khud samajh lo bhai sa🤣
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Yeah Sumar is dumb evil guy, but I think it's adorable. Yeah when he said he'd spill the beans about Mohini I was like YESSS! *Fist punch in the air*

x

lol yeah.