meme4u.com
meme4u.com

India-Forums

Happy 2nd Anniversary Raghavendra Sia Pratap Singh (Page 2)

-ProudHarshad- IF-Rockerz
-ProudHarshad-
-ProudHarshad-

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-ProudHarshad- IF-Rockerz
-ProudHarshad-
-ProudHarshad-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Party
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged

what a strange start to a story!!!

http://i1.minus.com/jSbHyu7INd5wr.jpg

it was indeed very different .Day Dreaming...and rarely any1 in such a moment can make  their mind work like Raghav did after seeing Sia  Ermm my meaning... u stare a unknown girl Confused in midst of a wild dogs types fight...LOL

but Raghav inspite of pulling away knife..
if wud have inserted it more in her neck Tongue...Raghav would have been lived for a very good time..Confused LOL
flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Oh so the day is finally here.. 2 yrs.. since we first saw raghav on our screens and it was an unforgettable entry. And to add to that memory was that beautiful sbs segment where harshsri behaved like long lost friends. Big smile Day Dreaming
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Oh so the day is finally here.. 2 yrs.. since we first saw raghav on our screens and it was an unforgettable entry. And to add to that memory was that beautiful sbs segment where harshsri behaved like long lost friends. Big smile Day Dreaming

Flutter a lil nervous a lil new to each other LOL ...they were playing that game of clapping hands that kids play in school LOL
humtydumty Goldie
humtydumty
humtydumty

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lovely Thread Urooj Day Dreaming

I still can't believe that its been two years since Raghav's entry and the beginning of Raghav and Sia's story...For me with Raghav's entry my interest had come back in the show. And I felt that Saubhagyavati bhava will become bearable now Tongue

And no doubt Harshad and Sriti were fabulous as Raghav and Sia. Would like to thank them for giving us beautiful RaghavI  Heart
Really miss them a lot :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudHarshad-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread, Urooj Star

*Sigh* Raghavi Blushing Day Dreaming...a jodi which made a cynic of Indian shows like myself into a full-fledged obsessed fangirl after ages. I could write an entire dissertation on them but lets not get to that Tongue.

It just seems like yesterday that Raghav (HC) made that explosive entry literally running behind a bus and that 1st encounter with Sia (SJ). I truly fell in love with this pair when I saw that 1st off-screen segment of HarshSri and just how compatible they were in real life almost like chaddi-buddies Shocked LOL  Embarrassed

So there I was, someone who's last beloved Indian jodi was Aamir Khan - Juhi Chawla in QSQT as a toddler, feeling the exact same way years later seeing Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha together onscreen. It was a lalalalala moment for me LOL! And that alone is enough for them to have a very special place in my heart forever Heart. So much so that I've started imagining them in every book or movie I read or watch! Yeah I know, I'm that hopeless, you can blame them for that LOL

Apart from the jodi, I actually became serious fans of Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopra after watching them in SB. I loved SJ in her previous show Rakt Sambandh where I thought "finally a fine actress for Indian Television". I had seen HC in Dharampatni but I was never a fan of the show so never followed it. But SB changed everything. Seeing HC as Raghav I just fell hook, line and sinker! Hands-down the best actor on Indian TV today Clap. One thing I can guarantee that both of them gained a lifelong fan in me Approve.

So for me, jodis will come and jodis will go, we might even see SJ and HC make magic with other people in future shows but nothing would come close to how enchanting and phenomenal they were together onscreen. That's what you get when you have two fantastic actors play so perfectly with each other.They made me stick to a show which I would otherwise never have cared to watch with a theme like that, they made me sit through 20-25 minutes of torture just so I could catch those 2 minutes of them together, they made me faithfully start following Indian shows again and last but most importantly they made me religiously visit and later join a site called IF where I met some of the most wonderful people I'd probably never lay actual eyes on (and that says a lot actually) Embarrassed.

So big BIG thanks to Harshad and Sriti for coming into my life as Raghavi, making me an IF addict and getting me all these amazing friends. Thank you so much Hug

Whoops...looks like a dissertation already Embarrassed LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
woow Urooj lovely craetion am churaofyng it Dancing

fonts wud've been better...Ermm

Go to top