Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely thread, Urooj β­οΈ

*Sigh* Raghavi ☺️ ...a jodi which made a cynic of Indian shows like myself into a full-fledged obsessed fangirl after ages. I could write an entire dissertation on them but lets not get to that πŸ˜›.

It just seems like yesterday that Raghav (HC) made that explosive entry literally running behind a bus and that 1st encounter with Sia (SJ). I truly fell in love with this pair when I saw that 1st off-screen segment of HarshSri and just how compatible they were in real life almost like chaddi-buddies πŸ˜² πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³! 

So there I was, someone who's last beloved Indian jodi was Aamir Khan - Juhi Chawla in QSQT as a toddler, feeling the exact same way years later seeing Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha together onscreen. It was a lalalalala moment for me πŸ˜†! And that alone is enough for them to have a very special place in my heart forever β€οΈ. So much so that I've started imagining them in every book or movie I read or watch! Yeah I know, I'm that hopeless, you can blame them for that πŸ˜†

Apart from the jodi, I actually became serious fans of Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopra after watching them in SB. I loved SJ in her previous show Rakt Sambandh where I thought "finally a fine actress for Indian Television". I had seen HC in Dharampatni but I was never a fan of the show so never followed it. But SB changed everything. Seeing HC as Raghav I just fell hook, line and sinker! Hands-down the best actor on Indian TV today πŸ‘. One thing I can guarantee that both of them gained a lifelong fan in me .

So for me, jodis will come and jodis will go, we might even see SJ and HC make magic with other people in future shows but nothing would come close to how enchanting and phenomenal they were together onscreen. That's what you get when you have two fantastic actors play so perfectly with each other.They made me stick to a show which I would otherwise never have cared to watch with a theme like that, they made me sit through 20-25 minutes of torture just so I could catch those 2 minutes of them together, they made me faithfully start following Indian shows again and last but most importantly they made me religiously visit and later join a site called IF where I met some of the most wonderful people I'd probably never lay actual eyes on (and that says a lot actually) 😳.

So big BIG thanks to Harshad and Sriti for coming into my life as Raghavi, making me an IF addict and getting me all these amazing friends. Thank you so much πŸ€—

Whoops...looks like a dissertation already πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†!
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woow Urooj lovely craetion am churaofyng it 

fonts wud've been better...πŸ€”
premeeristry thumbnail
when the drum beats.dhan dhann dhan dhan dhan dhaann...

n that excitement of seeing him
premeeristry thumbnail
n thats HC he had to put that touch of having something...πŸ˜†

premeeristry thumbnail
His effort tremendous to make the anger look soo realistic ...

as written in the stories... he clutched his fingers into fist...
premeeristry thumbnail
for a change πŸ€“  lets goo off topic...this just looked like he's giving an ad for some tooth powder..🀣

Vico vajrdantii se danth bane mazbooth 🀣 🀣
🀣

premeeristry thumbnail
this was suppose to be a lil more clean according to me...πŸ€”

it looked a bit computerized ..

premeeristry thumbnail
For a moment i bought ...he was really in bad mood πŸ˜•

i think in reality... yeh gussey mei aisey hi dikhta hoga  πŸ€”