Page 3 Page 3

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by bitblue

not interested in this area of story as of now LOL
yah,let him marry his First Wife at first .. and i m very confused about it the way CVs going! Confused

as i said it before anti dose. let it be CV can not change this part of history LOL as long as pratap is doing ajab mala i am fine with this. 

Edited by bitblue - 02 April 2014 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WAITING FOR PHOOL AND PRATAP'S (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok, why would anyone hate u for u wanting PraPhool marriage...comeon, its all good? to each his own? 
its just that there are more PrAja shipperz on the forumSmile and the history does not mention anything about Phool kanwar perse...but Ajab is Pratap's first wife and his love of life...so its but natural for us to ship for PrAja - see they are meant to be - and Pratap just does not respect Ajab, but loves her tooTongue

but its good, the forum has started coming into discussion and polarizing views mode...guarantees the forum getting popular in the futureLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushLuvsGC-AK...Jes...

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
well the moves of cv's prove that phool will fall for first for pratap...but in this time PrAja fall for each other and their marriage will take place..and after then phool will go back in marwar and after ajab death somehow phool pratap comes face to face and then may something will happen  that phool pratap marriage will take place.. it may for political issue or may be cause of end of enemies... Confused
but honestly i am not interested in Phool Pratap track i only concerned about PrAja...HeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushLuvsGC-AKHiral_Halwa...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Ok, why would anyone hate u for u wanting PraPhool marriage...comeon, its all good? to each his own? 
its just that there are more PrAja shipperz on the forumSmile and the history does not mention anything about Phool kanwar perse...but Ajab is Pratap's first wife and his love of life...so its but natural for us to ship for PrAja - see they are meant to be - and Pratap just does not respect Ajab, but loves her tooTongue

but its good, the forum has started coming into discussion and polarizing views mode...guarantees the forum getting popular in the futureLOL
more than respect he loves her TongueLOL but yah let's see how CVs shows it ..i m done with them atm! Ermm

KhushLuvsGC-AK

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged

yah,let him marry his First Wife at first .. and i m very confused about it the way CVs going! Confused

as i said it before anti dose. let it be CV can not change this part of history LOL as long as pratap is doing ajab mala i am fine with this. 
yah but psycho acts done by Phool Kunwar disgusts me all the time,can't help it! Stern Smile

KhushLuvsGC-AKHiral_Halwa

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged

yah but psycho acts done by Phool Kunwar disgusts me all the time,can't help it! Stern Smile

i loved her so much in first two episode but now her voice is so irritating. but cant ignore her acting she is doing great job. seems so natural to her.

Hiral_Halwa...Jes...

wizardofoz2

wizardofoz2

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
jannat is a very good actor. she must be around 12 years old in real life, and her expressions are spot on. She totally suits the extremely beautiful, firebrand, bigdi hui rajkumari, who will marry pratap later. 

saaniakh

SplashRain

Goldie

SplashRain

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
want praja only not interested in phool kunwar story

Hiral_Halwa...Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top