Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. ...
Waiting for today's episode. ...
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

Celebs avoid them n slight them cz they r unbelievably rude! 

If someone wrote an article about me being a bad actor, then I'd obviously avoid them, na Sunara. Their journalism is unethical. 👎🏼
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS .
i just do not get the idea of showing Paro so dumb. for once i can buy the fact that the doll moment gave her indication that Rudra is the only man for her ( which i still believe she is not accepting becos she is in love with him ), but why make her look like a joke in the ceremony ? why humilate Rudra and his shahid majors ? that moment was dedicated to his job for the country and any1 in their slightest sanity would feel extremely embarassed facing such a situation, esp Rudra becos he feared her falling in love with him, and he was just seeing her proposing him. Worst is he cannot even harm her and neither he can reject her with a satisfactory heart, he will reject her but the rejection will equally tear his heart too. CVs just messed it up by making her confess in the ceremony.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

t4s

lol if i ever expected Paro to do it it was straightforward lol she is the most honest n direct person I have ever seen! 😆
But how this will happen n what made this happen is so far eluding me! 🤓

Suanara,

Maybe this would help in understanding Paro's reasons...Part of the comments to Diya's post.

The doll falls and again she sees his vulnerable side

This is exactly what makes Paro go to him. . His telling her the doll meant so much to him and was his only consolation in his shattered and battered childhood.  Again the instinct of nurturing comes forth...it's like...Bholenath gave me my answer...you are my chosen one...and look I am the one who befriended you...so I can still be you friend. I can heal you. I am ready to take on all your anger, your pain and embrace it. The sindoor is only an external element.

You see in the precap clutching the doll in one hand and sindoor in the other, she is all starry-eyed, her voice all soft a kind of joy that she found herself to be the friend he always longed for and feels close to even now.

The only worry is his public rejection of her proposal.  Though I feel Paro is not too worried about that. Such things do not hurt her. he has publicly claimed her his to be wife.  From Chandangarh to Birpur everyone knows they were supposed to be married. So what's the big deal if it is an awards ceremony. How the CVs are then going to play it out is yet to be seen.

One more thing though I so wanted Paro to accept Sumer's proposal  (just so that Rudra faces the reality of losing her) it would go against her character. It's not in her character to just go on and marry every second guy coming her way. Her values now remain intact. Her loyalty is something way beyond Rudra can imagine. And now with this public proposal, it reaches to a point of taking the chance of even being publicly humiliated.   

If I have to sum up her character Paro is a very saintly woman of today.  All pure white. Plus she has patience which is her very big virtue, nerver give up attitude (kitchen scenes).Extremely selfless... It's all about give give give, without expecting anything in return.  You could say too good to be true for a man like him.  But only something so white can heal something so dark as Rudra.

xxx

See Sunara Paro is so white that its hard to accept her the way she is. She is surreal compared to the very real women that we are today. One has to disassociate oneself  from how real women think and go beyond that, or else there would always be a conflict of acceptance to such a blemish-free, pure flawless character like Paro.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Exprimere

If someone wrote an article about me being a bad actor, then I'd obviously avoid them, na Sunara. Their journalism is unethical. 👎🏼

actually calling some1 a bad actor would be TC being polite! they have always stooped to unbelievable levels! my most hated tv news portal!🤢
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Suanara,

Maybe this would help in understanding Paro's reasons...Part of the comments to Diya's post.

The doll falls and again she sees his vulnerable side

This is exactly what makes Paro go to him. . His telling her the doll meant so much to him and was his only consolation in his shattered and battered childhood.  Again the instinct of nurturing comes forth...it's like...Bholenath gave me my answer...you are my chosen one...and look I am the one who befriended you...so I can still be you friend. I can heal you. I am ready to take on all your anger, your pain and embrace it. The sindoor is only an external element.

You see in the precap clutching the doll in one hand and sindoor in the other, she is all starry-eyed, her voice all soft a kind of joy that she found herself to be the friend he always longed for and feels close to even now.

The only worry is his public rejection of her proposal.  Though I feel Paro is not too worried about that. Such things do not hurt her. he has publicly claimed her his to be wife.  From Chandangarh to Birpur everyone knows they were supposed to be married. So what's the big deal if it is an awards ceremony. How the CVs are then going to play it out is yet to be seen.

One more thing though I so wanted Paro to accept Sumer's proposal  (just so that Rudra faces the reality of losing her) it would go against her character. It's not in her character to just go on and marry every second guy coming her way. Her values now remain intact. Her loyalty is something way beyond Rudra can imagine. And now with this public proposal, it reaches to a point of taking the chance of even being publicly humiliated.   

If I have to sum up her character Paro is a very saintly woman of today.  All pure white. Plus she has patience which is her very big virtue, nerver give up attitude (kitchen scenes).Extremely selfless... It's all about give give give, without expecting anything in return.  You could say too good to be true for a man like him.  But only something so white can heal something so dark as Rudra.

xxx

See Sunara Paro is so white that its hard to accept her the way she is. She is surreal compared to the very real women that we are today. One has to disassociate oneself  from how real women think and go beyond that, or else there would always be a conflict of acceptance to such a blemish-free, pure flawless character like Paro.

di i will take ur word for it cz I am honestly confused! I just don't understand her motive! Its as if she suddenly took a turn to be Khushi instead of Paro with this not caring even if she is insulted attitude in the aim of pleasing someone!
I love Khushi, BUT i NEVER NEVER want Paro to turn in to another Khushi!
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">di i will take ur word for it cz I am honestly confused! I just don't understand her motive! Its as if she suddenly took a turn to be Khushi instead of Paro with this not caring even if she is insulted attitude in the aim of pleasing someone!</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">I love Khushi, BUT i NEVER NEVER want Paro to turn in to another Khushi!</font>

khushi had given always reanswer to arnav... Whenever he tried to humiliate her she fought with him.. But here paro is in full range.. Actually... The blame goes to writer.. The way they are changing her charecter slightly
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i just dont understand what's the need for her to run to awards ceremony to propose rudar