The Vampire Diaries

Which actress would look good with Damon/Ian in TVD?

Poll Question: Which actress?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [16.67%]
14 [77.78%]
You can not vote in this poll

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Ok, so all Delena shippers are gonna be like WTH?! We want Delena! So ok, I get it you want Delena but Elena has gone down the dumps currently. Since I can see Steroline getting together, Damon will be single. So...which actress would u like to see with Damon?! 
Ashley Tisdale, multi-talented, known for her Disney career and CW's Hellcats. I mean who doesn't know her?! She is always going to be Sharpay or Maddie for us and Ian and her would look good together. U can see fan edits on Tumblr, which I am unable to post ATM. Blonde or brunette, she will look good either way. Her and Ian don't have a large age difference and she played a 17 year old in Hellcats when she was 25!

Lucy Hale, another pretty face from PTT. She is a good actor and singer as well and she is young, so she could play a teen (which she already is on PTT). Some amazing Lucy and Ian edits are on the net, you should go check them out. Most of them are Fifty Shades posters but still...amazing!

Chyler Leigh, every Grey's Anatomy fan loved her character of Lexie. She is cute, innocent and would be fit to be casted opposite Ian. She is in her early thirties amd has 3 children, thats right THREE, but doesnt look a day over 20!

What say guys?! Ans I haven't included Nina's name coz we know how hot Nian and Delena is...PLEASE VOTE!! And specify if you would like someone else!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanghita0000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which actress would look good with Damon/Ian in TVD?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
PS: I am voting for Ashley, their fan-pictures look the hottest. And they are known as Ashian on Tumblr and YT!

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
well I love all three of them but still NONE...atleast not in TVD...but if there will be any new show then I would love to see any three...mostly Chyler Leigh or Ashley Tisdale coz they are pretty adorable...and I would also love to see Ian with Ashley Benson (Hanna) of PLL...I think they would look awesome together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45iluvOriginals

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

well I love all three of them but still NONE...atleast not in TVD...but if there will be any new show then I would love to see any three...mostly Chyler Leigh or Ashley Tisdale coz they are pretty adorable...and I would also love to see Ian with Ashley Benson (Hanna) of PLL...I think they would look awesome together.
What if one of them were in TVD?! Thts the case! Thts why I need u to vote, coz till old Elena isn't back, I feel terrible for Damon

..Diya...

Groupbie

..Diya...

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nina Dobrev, and only Nina Dobrev

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Diya...

Nina Dobrev, and only Nina Dobrev
I want to know a choice other than Nina...thts the reason I didn't include her name. Give another option...anyone but Nina, for a change..

..Diya...

Groupbie

..Diya...

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I don't like every choice ! I like theses actress but they don't match with Ian. Maybe Ashley Benson, Troian Bellissario or Candice Swanepoel Wink

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Diya...

I don't like every choice ! I like theses actress but they don't match with Ian. Maybe Ashley Benson, Troian Bellissario or Candice Swanepoel Wink
In tht case u should check out the fan edits on Tumblr, those will definitely change ur mind. Ashley and Ian and Lucy and Ian videos are on YT, their chemistry would be really good. U should go watch them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top