Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know Ani aage pata nahi kya dikhange kya vo Swayam ki is individuality ko maintain karenge ya nahi. But for today I want to just praise him for his stand and Praise CV's for giving logical and sensible Swayam back.
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kapoormenka

I know Ani aage pata nahi kya dikhange kya vo Swayam ki is individuality ko maintain karenge ya nahi. But for today I want to just praise him for his stand and Praise CV's for giving logical and sensible Swayam back.

Yes...even me...kyunki aaj sirf Swayam ko sensible hi nahi dikhaya but uska thought process bhi clearly define kiya...
That's what I liked the most.
👍🏼
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by kapoormenka
Barbie Aaj ka episode after so long mujhe
pasand aaya aur tu no comment bol rahi hai.
Jhoot nahi kahungi mujhe specially isliye pasand
aaya because of Swayam right and different POV
agar vo bhi sab ki tarah blindly follow karta
team ko to nahi pasand aata aaj ka episode. I
hope he maintain his stand like this.

@Menka I didnt liked epi coz of Sharon's Stupidity!
I mean serious wat was d need of confronting Ruhi abr her mental state attacks?
Ruhi is mental n m sure she ll ask doctor to lie.
Jab Sharon raaz kholne jayegi aur doctor ko bulaygi toh doctor ruhi k side lega aur bolega ruhi is normal.
Aur phr sab sharon ko blame krenge.
SwaRon k beech mus.
And m damn sure Ruhi sharon ko maarne k bhi koshish kregi.

Swayam was right today. Bas yahi baat acchi thi pure epi mein.
Barbie, Ye baat to hai...But aaj jo Sharon ne kiya that is absolutely in character. She was not stupid. She was just impulsive. She wanted to show Ruhi that she is one step ahead of her. Wanted to scare her that Ruhi's game will be over very soon. In sab baaton mein she probably did not think that this will make Ruhi react more violently.  I don't think even Sharon realises what Ruhi can actually do. To what extent she can go. She just thought that it will scare Ruhi and make her stop her harkats with Swayam.
Edited by Ananya_VruShan - 10 years ago
kapoormenka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_VruShan

Yes...even me...kyunki aaj sirf Swayam ko sensible hi nahi dikhaya but uska thought process bhi clearly define kiya...
That's what I liked the most.
👍🏼

Yep me too. I liked it very much. I know he has shut door of his heart towards his love but atleast his mind is still open to judge logical and practical things and he knows what is right and wrong for the team.
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Menka i agree
bas ab toh praying ye ruhi drama jaldi ovr ho :P

Yep me too. I liked it very much. I know he has shut door of his heart towards his love but atleast his mind is still open to judge logical and practical things and he knows what is right and wrong for the team.

He is being himself in all the ways. Even his convos with Rey about the team and Amar. Also his observations regarding KriYaansh is absolutely in his character. He is still the same in all ways. Bas he has blocked his heart and shut the doors completely. Isiliye wo Sharon ke mamle mein thoda ulta seedha harkat kar raha hai because his brain is still stuck at the public humiliation point. He needs a jhatka to get over this mental block.
Edited by Ananya_VruShan - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Menka i agree
bas ab toh praying ye ruhi drama jaldi ovr ho :P

I'm hoping for that too.
kapoormenka thumbnail
I know Barbie but I think it will also lead to a good result atleast I am hoping this. I think this will make Ruhi do something stupid. I don't know what will swayam do but if they show him old Swayam he would have stood by Sharon not because he loves Sharon but because he can understand right and wrong and what a person can do.
I don't know if you guys remember it or not but during tani time when shivam had leaked news about rey and tani relation at that time everyone doubted Vishakha that it might be her but Swayam trusted her because he know what kind of person she is as he knew what kind of person Vishakha is. Sharon se to pyaar kiya hai Swayam ne so he should when she is lying and when not. Aage CV's kya dikhaenge pata.

I know Barbie but I think it will also lead to a good result atleast I am hoping this. I think this will make Ruhi do something stupid. I don't know what will swayam do but if they show him old Swayam he would have stood by Sharon not because he loves Sharon but because he can understand right and wrong and what a person can do.

I don't know if you guys remember it or not but during tani time when shivam had leaked news about rey and tani relation at that time everyone doubted Vishakha that it might be her but Swayam trusted her because he know what kind of person she is as he knew what kind of person Vishakha is. Sharon se to pyaar kiya hai Swayam ne so he should when she is lying and when not. Aage CV's kya dikhaenge pata.

I so agree. But I guess Sharon ke saath jo bhi hoga that will happen before he finds out about Ruhi's truth. Now it's to see whether it will just let Swayam feel for Sharon again or will actually make him suspect Ruhi. Depends on the situatuin.
Also Sharon is very adamant about not telling Swayam. But if she does, I want Swayam to actually understand Sharon's POV.